Office 207 One Note

My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days
ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just
disappeared.
I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any
idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently.
--
Rockymtnwoman
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days
> ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just
> disappeared.
> I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any
> idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently.

I don't know what "happened", but you should look into your backup (File
menu).

Bernd
0
Bernd

how do i create an office data connection file
i want to call a parameterized data connection. i want to eventually put this in office sharepoint server 2007's data connection library. every time i open the connection file i have successfully created that connects to the db, it want me to pick a table. i can cancel out of that and change it to sql and say to use a procedure, but i can't save this file, and the "Edit Query..." and "Parameters..." buttons are disabled so i can't set parameters. why is it so hard to work with this thing? thanks ...

Reinstalling MS Office Small Buisness Edition, 2003
When reinstalling MS Office 2003 from the orginal CD, it states a PA561401.CAB file is missing. How can I retrieve this file if it's not on the installtion disk? Dave Is your CD an OEM version or a full MS version. If the product key contains the letters OEM then post back -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:224E1F6F-7FF7-44F0-8973-A4974CB9AC0D@microsoft.com... > When reinstalling MS Offic...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

Validate almost one of two textbox
Hi, how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at least one of them (or both)? Thanks in advance. Luis On Nov 27, 2:16=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at > least one of them (or both)? > > Thanks in advance. > > Luis Use Javascript Function function jsValidateTextBoxGroup(sTxtBox1, sTxtBox2) { var bSuccess =3D true; var sTxtBox1Value =3D document.getElementById(sTxtBox1).value; var sTxtBox2Value =3D document.g...

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? Window - New Window this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window - Arrange, active workbook only. -- Best Regards, Luke M "PeoriaJean" <PeoriaJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503A1BB9-2130-4346-A0AF-A461388397B2@microsoft.com... >I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to > have two worksheets di...

One line is killing my program!
The following line works, where it specifies the first 4 characters of two area codes (403, and (587. .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 = _ "=MID(R[0]C[-2],INDEX(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2]),MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2])),0)),14)" I need to substitute two variables - areaCode1 and areaCode2 to replace (403 and (587. I think I've done so, but the following doesn't work: .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 ...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

grouping cells to sort by only one column
Hi, New to this so please bear with me. I have a spread sheet where I am listing names in column A and othe info relating to that name in columns B and C in the two rows below th name. I then start a different name in the next row down with the info in t two rows below that, and so forth. I want to be able to add more names in the future and be able to sor all of this by column A only. The problem I am having is the info i the other columns moves. I need it to somehow attatch and stay put wit it's corisponding name without moving. In other words how do I make everything from A1 to ...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

copy and match data from one worksheet into another via script?
Hi all I have two worksheets 2 columns each The first sheet has ID and Name Column for example: Code ------------------- ID[/B] NAM 193948 Michael 684588 John 535279 Luke 098734 Matthe ------------------- my 2nd sheet Code ------------------- ID [B]NAM Michael John Luke Matthe ------------------- How do i use the first sheet to match up the names on the 2nd sheet and ultimately copy the ID numbers onto the 2nd sheet? This is just a simplified example. There are thousands of entries. Thank you if you have ...

How do I link many cells to one particular cell? #2
I am trying to link multiple cells to one particular cell and can't seem to do it. I want the multiple cells not just to have the same information but be connected to the same cell. I want multiple cells to take the information from ex. cell D4. So everytime i change cell D4 every cell that is linked to it changes. Do I have to input =D4 into every single cell that I want to link or is there an easy way to mass link? enter =$D$4 in one cell and copy it to the rest. The $ keeps the address from changing relatively. Are the cells on the same worksheet? If yes, you could select...

Locating Outlook Notes Files
I had a computer windows clash. The hard drive has to be reformated in order for my computer tostart the windows agian. Fortunately, I had another hard drive, and I switched my old hard drive to new hard drive, installed Windows in my new hard drive, and manage to start the computer again. Now I could go to F: drive (which used to be my C: drive), and save all my important files to my current C: drive (new hard drive with fresh new Windows installation). This way, I could save a lot of Excel, Access, and Word files. However, I had many important Outlook Notes in my original hard drive, an...

Time Stamp in office
Hi All; Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a Entourage document? On 5/11/04 6:00 PM, in article BCC6EF5F.291%thomasjones@adelphia.net, "Thomas Jones" <thomasjones@adelphia.net> wrote: > > Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a > Entourage document? Get "Date Stamp X" script at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> It gives you about 20 different date-time formats to choose from. By default you do it with cmd-ctrl-D but you can change the key combo if yo...

office 2008 beta
I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do it? Thanks. In article <d027e598-7a78-435c-84eb-e0bce0d7ec2d@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, "jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com" <jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes > after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do > it? If the Remove Office application doesn't work, I'd start with deleting the Office 2008 folder, and the preferences...

cell content into a note
hey guys, just curious if this can be achieved or how it can be achieved say i have this Column A Row 1 = Short Description Column B Row 1 = Long descriptoin B2:B10 = are all the short descriptions B2:B10 = are all the long descriptions is there a way to just put the comment into the short description cells from the long description cells via a note and then hide the long description column? can anyone advise as to how this can be achieved? cheers Don't multipost. You could add Comments to the column A cells with the text from Column B cells and have Column B hidden. Sub Comment...

[WP]
We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Assist Please. Thank you. WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. > > Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Sure, but you'll lose most of the integration of Outlook with the other Office products. No more mail merge, for example. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

Can't Open a Power Point Pres. in Office for Mac (2004 Student and Teacher Edition)
Hello, I'm having a problem opening a Power Point presentation in Office for Mac 2004 Student and Teacher Edition. My prof. posts all of the P.P. slides from his lectures on-line from a PC and I can't open them. I don't know what version HE has, so I don't know if anyone can help. I've tried e-mailing him and have no response so far. I assume the problem is that he's using an older version of P.P? Anyway, any help would be appreciated, because I really need the info from the slides. The test is tomorrow! The error message I'm getting says: Powerpoint can not open ...

Active Out of Office Assistant
Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "out of office" activated on their mailbox? Here is a script that can pull all server side rules. http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_gsexdev_archive.html James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com Ron e. wrote: > Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "out of office" > activated on their mailbox? On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:33:06 -0700, Ron e. <Rone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "ou...

Out of Office Assistant #59
Hi Using Outlook 2003 but I can't get the above to work or the rules wizard as I thought this might be away around the problem. Any ideas would be great Thanks Shona SS <Student.13@uk.bosch.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003 but I can't get the above to work or the rules > wizard as I thought this might be away around the problem. If you're not using Exchange for your mailbox, the OOA isn't available. See the following: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Office General Questions
I have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 and would like to add Mirosoft Access 2007. Can I do this by purchasing Microsoft Access 2007 Upgrade Edition for £92.83 or must I purchase the full product at over £100.00? -- PLucas Go here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101754511033.aspx#1 -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Pete Lucas" <PeteLucas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EEE2527-2D41-43DE-8CF2-9D1949E271F1@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 and would like to add Mir...

Exchange Rules Delegates and Out of Office
We recently upgraded from Exchange 5.5 running on a Windows NT network to Exchange 2003 running on Win2k3. The problem has arisen that since the move, we have been unable to create an new rules, delegate rights to mailboxes or enable out of office on any of the user accounts. This has us completely baffled. Outlook reports that you do not have enough rights to perform these operations, but using Exchange Admin, all users have full rights to their own mailboxes. Also, when trying to view server side rules, it displays none, but in OWA, it shows all the rules present in the users account...