Move page button on sidenote

If you want to move a side note to one of your onenote pages, the
easiest way is to customize your toolbar to add the "Move Page to"
button to the sidenote toolbar.

1- select the drop down at the end of the toolbar
2- Select Add remove buttons and Customize
3- Under commands in the popup windows, select Edit - move page to -
button to your toolbar.
0
ceebu
3/3/2010 1:01:38 AM
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Moving Large emails to Public folders
One of our clients has a Mac which is synchronized to his exchange account, they are running exchange 2003 sp2. When he attempts to move emails with slightly bigger attachments (e.g. 1.6mb) then it throws up this error: "The action cannot be completed due to an error on the exchange server". Entourage is fully up to date. Anything I can do? Cheers ...

Master/content pages: prob with passing a control to JS

Viewing / Printing more than two pages at once
I'm working on a publication, and I'd like to get a proper overview of it (balance of pictures etc) However, I can only view two pages at a time. Is it possible to view lots of little pages - say 8-10 at a time? Like you can in Powerpoint. If not, can I print lots of pages on one sheet? In the Print setup I can only get two pages at a time. Only in print preview. On the toolbar there is an icon that you can select to show you multiple pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KMcA" <KMcA@discus...

OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...!
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send an email. Sent email gets saved under Outlook's default "Mailbox\SentItems" folder. 2. Go to that SentItems folder, and move the mail to another folder (let's say "Foobar") under your inbox. 3. Go to "Foobar", make sure mail is still there. 4. Let Outlook Sync up with Exchange server (or hit "Send and Receive"). 5. You will notice that the mail disappears... ! I did a full text search in my ...

Resizing Option Button?
Hello Friends, I have asked a Question in mrexcel.com. But, the reply was it is not possible. Please check the below link and tell me is doable. http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewt...7747&highlight= Thanks, Nawaf -- countryfan_nt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ countryfan_nt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11051 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482535 No you can't, at least not the actual button part. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if ...

Moving Folders?
How do I move folders from one account to another? I want to move all my folders from my hotmail account to my Comcast account. How do I move folders from one account to another? Please disregard this post. Posted twice mistakenly... Please respond to the person that replied to your original post about this issue. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Artreid" <artreid44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uKkBQpxFLHA.1316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I move folders from one account to another? I want t...

Move Data From Vertical to Horizontal
How do I get my speadsheet to move from vertical meaning: Name Type Hours Bob Regular 80.00 Bob OT 10.00 To look like this: Name Regular OT Bob 80.00 10.00 If anyone can help PLEASE comment. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can create a pivot table to summarize the data. There are some instructions and links here: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm For ...

see chart from pushing button
how would I see a chart from pushing a button on the spreedsheet ? ...

Error after mailbox move E2K
Hi! Yesterday I moved a mailbox from one E2K server to the other one. Event log at server 1 told me that it was finished sucessfully. It disappeared from the Exchange System Manager view at server 1.Server 2 shows a red cross in front of the mailbox. In the context menu I am offered to reconnect the mailbox. But after choosing this I'm told that it is already connected to a user, that replication is not finished. But this ongoing for too many hours. Server 1 shows event 1205 in the event log (mailbox of this user cannot be created due to error 0x50x). I also cannot move the mailbox back o...

Button Control Event: question
I have a small dialog that prints data it queries from a server to a listbox when a user presses a start button. What I'd like to do is to have the data continually print after the button is pressed until the user presses a stop button. So, I guess I would need to initiate some kind of continuous loop for the data querying/printing, but I'm unsure how to get the stop button to break the loop. If this even the best solution. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could accomplish this, or perhaps a better design idea? Thanks, Marcus Marcus wrote: > I have a small dialog that prints d...

Trying to move messages to folders
When I try to move certain email messages to other folders (manually), suddenly I get this message: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Even with the restarts, I still get the error messages. I looked up the error message in the database, but it seems to be listed only in cases where you're forwarding mail, not moving it. I also checked for updates to Outook 2002, but the scan said I was up-to-date. This all happened, by the way, after I installed Service Pack 2. Can anyone help? Thanks so much! ...

page number
How do I remove page number from single pages, not only frontpage You can either insert a section break either side the un-numbered page and change the numbering in the new section or you can conditionally insert the page number in all the pages using fields e.g. {IF {Page} <> 4 "{Page}"} will insert the page number on all pages except page 4. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mv...

Moving Exchange DB's to a new server (different name)
In a DR test, we moved SG's to a new server, different server name, same SG and MS name. MS mounts, can not connect to mailbox. Delete mailbox, create a new one, we can then connect. Delete this mailbox, reconnect to the original, and now we can connect. How can we accomplish this in bulk? In other words, after doing a system state restore of AD, then a system state of Exchange, restored MS file, mounted, etc. We were unable to connect to these mailboxes. I am assuming this is related to GUID's. Any thoughts? Users in AD specify a server by name. When you say that you move mailbo...

collating multiple page catalog
I recently got a HP business inkjet 1100d-previously had HP 932. Multiple page catalog in Pub 2002. Was able to print multiple copies & collate with 932. Now Pub will not collate. Word will collate. I tried the old 932 with the catalog after installing the 1100 & it will no longer collate. HP says it probably is a software problem since it works with Word. HELP & thanks ...

Hover buttons not loading quickly & Java Security Warning
Hi, I am pulling my hair out over this one! I'll be most grateful for any help. Here is the beginning of my new site: http://www.johnblaustein.com/web3/ You will notice that when the splash page transitions to the home.html page, the link images do not load immediately. I used FP2003's hover buttons for the links. The reason I want to use images instead of text for the links is so that the size of the links won't change if the user adjusts those browser settings. Can someone tell me why the buttons are loading so slowly? I suspect it is because the browse...

Extra pages in form printing
I have a form that exceeds a single printed page. When it is printed extra pages are produced. The extra pages occur after the first printed page but before the rest of the page of the form is printed and another extra page after the rest of the page is printed. The extra pages contain the same background used in the form. In design view I've made sure to shorten up the background to be even with the footer but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the extra pages in my printout? Thanks. -- Linda I still do not understand why people print forms. For...

I'm looking for a cookbook page format
Final copy will be bound in 6 x 9 inch format (book size). Thanks :) 2 recipes per page I'm thinking. ...

Moving mailbox question
I am moving mailboxes between exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I've noticed after the move, in Exchange 5.5, the mailbox still exist. Shouldn't the mailbox be deleted or removed from exchange 5.5? Thanks how, exactly, are you moving them? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "sean" <nosean@noemail.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Orrizb8FHHA.5000@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I am moving mailboxes between exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I've noticed >after the move, in Exchange 5.5, the mailbox still exist. Shouldn't the >mailbox be deleted or removed from e...

cursor moves too fast while shading text in columns
When I try to shade a portion of a column in excel or a word table, sometimes the cursor moves so quick to the end of the column that I can't get it to stop where I want the shading to stop. This does not happen in every table or every spreadsheet. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm overlooking?? Thanks for your help!! A better technique is to do a shift-click. Click on the first cell, then scroll down (or over), hold the shift key down, and click the last cell, all cells in between will be shaded "nanimadrina" wrote: > When I try to shade a portion of a colum...

create a button when pressed it will +1 to another field
Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will add 1 to another existing field and every time it is pressed it will add another 1. Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click() Dim myRange as Range Dim myNumber as Long Set myRange =3D ActiveSheet.Range("a5") '<=3D=3D change myNumber =3D myRange.Value myNumber =3D myNumber + 1 myRange.Value =3D myNumber End Sub susan On Nov 24, 9:25=A0am, mswisher <mswis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will...

shrink excel page to print out standard size
I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can not figure it out. In Page Setup>Page look at "Fit to" 1 by 1 Depending upon the size of the printrange the printout may not be readable. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:50:03 -0700, clara <clara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can >not figure it out. ...

Email 3 page newsletter
Trying to email a 3 page newsletter all at once using the send email feature. Publisher only allows 1 page at a time. There has got to be a way to send more than 1 page without having it as an attachment -- bob07 Create the newsletter as one long page. -- Don Vancouver, USA "bob07" <bob07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B94C8DF-1612-4B04-95F7-C6722E4324D8@microsoft.com... > Trying to email a 3 page newsletter all at once using the send email > feature. > Publisher only allows 1 page at a time. There has got to be a way to send > more tha...

Run script from Entity Toolbar Custom Button
I have added a button to the Opportunity Entity toolbar and what I'd like to do is get it to run the change event script on one of the fields on the Opportunity form. I can't seem to get this to work using: JavaScript="crmForm.all.fieldname.FireOnChange();" Presumably this is because crmForm isn't the Opportunity form. Is there any other way I can do this? -- CB ...

all the standard buttons have gone from Outlook Express
I have no idea how this has happened, but all the standard buttons have gone from Outlook Express 5 when creating, sending or reading messages in the Inbox. I tried the View>Toolbars>Standard Buttons/Customise, nothing happened. The inteface won't appear, the buttons won't come back. OE is my default email reader. All this means I can only use the keyboard shortcuts to send, reply to emails. It wasn't like this last night. Any ideas? Tim Did you try right-mouse clicking in a blank area of one of the existing tool bars and then click on the "tool bar&qu...

How to disable the close button of a view in MDI
Hi All, In my MDI application I have 4 views in which one view is the most important one and should not be closed by the user, but the remainig views should have the facility of close button. If I handle CChildFrame::OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam) it will disable the close button of all the views . Can someone please help me with a solution? Regards, JLD You could keep track of the special ChildFrame which you want to always keep by doing like this: int CChildFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { if (CMDIChildWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; if(g_MyS...