Microsoft Access Query Links

Is there a relatively easy way to link to objects within an access database.
I am particularly interested in making notes on parts of my access database
and being able to jump to that part of the database if needed.  I can only
seem to get a link to the database file but not within the database to the
actual query or report.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

UCDmike wrote:
> Is there a relatively easy way to link to objects within an access
> database.

NO, there are no such  tools for  Access.

> I am particularly interested in making notes on parts of my
> access database and being able to jump to that part of the database
> if needed.

Again the answer is NO.
There are no means to connect ON and Access.

>  I can only seem to get a link to the database file but
> not within the database to the actual query or report.

Not even that is possible.
As nice as it would be to dream of ON using SQL and vice versa, nothing
available in this direction.

Rainald

0
Rainald
1/8/2010 3:15:44 AM
On Jan 8, 3:15=A0am, "Rainald Taesler" <taes...@gmx.de> wrote:
> UCDmike wrote:
> > Is there a relatively easy way to link to objects within an access
> > database.

> Rainald

O yes, that would be a VERY nice feature! Unlikely to happen though
given the architecture of OneNote.

However, another approach might be to publish your database to
SharePoint. You could then copy links to an appropriate place as they
would be standard URL's? Of course, you would probably need SharePoint
2010 for that to work.

Regards, Julian Knight
http://it.knightnet.org.uk, http://www.totallyinformaton.com
0
Knightnet

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Web query timeout setting.

Public Folder link to Excel File

Microsoft Exchange Server

Need HELP! for Linking data

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

Powershell and Microsoft Clustering.
Are there any cmdlets that allow me to gather info about clusters? Is there a snap-in or is it available in powershell 2? Thanks In Windows Server 2008 R2 the clustering can be managed entirely from PowerShell. See http://blogs.msdn.com/clustering/archive/2008/12/20/9243367.aspx for more on Failover Clustering, and http://blogs.msdn.com/clustering/archive/2008/12/26/9253786.aspx for details on NLB clustering. In both cases, once the Role is loaded, additional modules are available. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel "Jacob Sampson" <Jaco...

Linking to a static library
Hi all, I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I know the functions it houses. How can I link the library to my application using Visual Studio 2005. Regards, Nure call the functions. link with the library. that's it. Serge. http://www.apptranslator.com - Localization tool for your C++ applications <nure123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:313a883c-de8c-4a66-be7d-c9dba4a0fc6c@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I > know the functions it houses. How can I li...

PS2007
I was trying to troubleshoot a problem and checking to see if services in SharePoint Central Admin were running. I must have accidently clicked when rolling over the start and stop as I got kicked out of Central Admin and can't get back in. How does one restart if stopped or regain access??? Services generally allow you to stop and restart. Where do I go to restore access. Everything seems to be running ok, but it wont let me access Central Admin in the server. Anybody know how to restore this? Hi Rick. Fear not, thankfully, there is a stsadm command to help start the ...

Access records
I created a datbase for an archery tournament. Is there a way to easily delete last years scores so I can start clean again this year without deleting each score individually. If you designed it properly to begin with you wouldn't need to delete anything and could just move forward. But, barring that, you can just open the tables and click the top left square where the columns and rows meet, which should select all of the records and then hit your delete key -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com ______________...