Keeping Page Title but not printing it

We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed
out.  I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the page
prints, I do not want the page Title to print.  I can't image there is
no way to do that...

Thoughts?

--
dwayner79
0

> We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed
> out.  I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the
> page prints, I do not want the page Title to print.  I can't image
> there is no way to do that...

NO, there is no way to achieve what you want.
A workaround might be to export to Word and print from there.

Another crazy idea:
- Use some graphics tool to create a "box" with white
  borders and filled white;
- store this image to a common place in ON;
- then copy this image over the title prior to printing.

Rainald
0
Rainald

Can't keep focus on second row of subform
Hi all. Hope you can help me with this question. I have a form with two subforms on. The main subform is in datasheet view (named KTable), while the second subform is in continiuos form view (named KNotes). In the parent form, I have a text box named ID. The text box has the following source: =[KTable].controls("ID") The KNotes subform is linked to this ID text box. This construction will display the related rows of KNotes when I select a new row of KTable. So far everything is OK. The problem is when I want to change some of the values in KNotes. If KTable.form.orderby is ...

task and My tasks page
Two Qs 1. What exactly is the difference between the my Tasks Page and the Tasks page? 2. To assign yourself to a task (not a team task), the resource goes to my tasks or tasks page and clicks the new menu and selects task correct? In this page, the resource can now assign them self to an existing task or create a new tasks on projects that they have access to. I want the user to be able to assign them self to tasks but not create tasks. Is there a way to accomplish this? JennPenn07 -- You see the My Tasks page when you click the My Tasks link in the Quick Launch me...

Integration Site Enabler
Integration Site Enabler access is granted to users and they are able to access Integration Manager with no issues. However, later in the day or even a few days later, the user no longer has access and it is unmarked in the Security window. This happens on a regular basis and is not an isolated incident. The users access a terminal server via remote desktop, roaming profiles are not used, and it is not isolated to any one user. Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_431DD987 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Nola You can use use a number of methods to track this. 1) ...

some pages landscape and some as portrait
I'm creating a 20 plus page report and some of the pages I want as landscape and some as portrait. If I change the setup on one page, it does it for all of them. Is there a solution for this? Any help is appreciated. In essence it is changing the orientation to landscape when you rotate the objects. If you were creating a booklet, the rotated page would appear landscaped. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "wardt508" <wardt508@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:004E6B0F-F54C-4...

Opening a web page through VB
I am launching the browser from Menu Item that is added to Menu bar in Microsoft Project using COM ADD IN. I am trying to call the browser in two ways 1. Using shell command directly passing url to the explore.exe Here the browser gets opened properly but control is not returned back to MSP and I have to close the MSP forcibly as it's not responding Private Declare Function WaitForSingleObject Lib "kernel32" (ByVal _ hHandle As Long, ByVal dwMilliseconds As Long) As Long Private Declare Function CreateProcessA Lib "kernel32" (ByVal _ lpApplicat...

mail keeps queuing
Exchange 2000 SP3 and Windows 2000 SP4. A mail message to many recipients keeps resending. The messages are visible in the default SMTP queue. The external recipients are getting the mail messages then the messages are re-queing for delivery again. For now I have frozen the mails. Have tried to delete the mails with and with out a NDR, however the mails remain in the queue. Any advise would be appreciated. I have the same problem. I configured a IIS on my computer and use it as Smart host (Exchange sys Manager Administrative Groups -> Servers -> Tiprosrv2 -> Protocols -> SMTP ...

printing a received email spreadsheet
Hi: I received an attached spreadsheet by email. I could not print the atttachment. Message said that I need Excel. I have Excel 2000. How do I gprint the attachment in Excel? Thank You, Fred Save the attachment down as a file onto your machine. Use Excel and do File / Open, select file, open it and then print it. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Newsgroups - Where you really can get a free lunch!! ----------...

Launch new browser window from an excel web page
I am publishing an excel file to the web using the Excel Publishing feature - works great (I am not a programmer). However, I have links within the spreadsheet that I'd like to open a NEW browser window when the link is selected from the published Excel browser window... Make sense? In other words, when a link is selected from the published Excel browser window, I don't want it to replace the Excel browser window, but open a new window. Is there a command I can append to the URL in the Excel field (or some other approach) so that a new browser window will open when the link is ...

TOC and Page header
Hello to all, I would like to know if I can put a title in a page header and have it used in a TOC? If yes how can I do that? Thanks to all for the help. It's greatly appreciated. Stephane "Steve" Halle No, you can't. Word creates a TOC based only on text in the main document body. If you want your title repeated in the page header, use a StyleRef field there; to omit it on the first page of a section, enable "Different first page" for the header and footer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA ...

template small business book keeping
Hi all. I am a new sole trader and I am looking for some template or something to assist me in keeping my books/accounts. I know very little about accounting so something basic is what I need with some form of tutorial. Is there anything online that could help me? My accounts are very simple and really are just small basic cash jobs, no cheques, no banking charges etc just the basic sort of sole trader accounts. ...

Properties
Something has accessed a whole group of excel spreadsheets, writing a sentence in the TITLE of each spreadsheet.starting with FORBIDDEN. As a result, I am having trouble searching for specific files by their saved name. What is going on? How do I clean it up? What caused it? Thanks. ...

Emails over 1mb keep getting sent over and over and are stuck in the outbox.
I am having a problem were emails with attachements - about 800k and higher - keep getting sent out over and over. It only stops when I delete the email from my outbox. It seems like the email is sent, but remains in the outbox and just keeps on sending away. Anyone have any ideas? I recently upgraded my virus software from PC Cillin 2002 to the latest version. I do have the scan outgoing emails feature turned on. If you disable mail scanning, does it go out? jesse wrote: > I am having a problem were emails with attachements - > about 800k and higher - keep getting sent ...

Printing continuous
I have a sheet with about 10000 records. I want to print two columns of values into a txt file that will be used as a direct input to a device that can read just that. Whatever I do I always end up with a file that has some break feature, even when I manage to stick "continuous no break". Sure enough the file has no empty line, but every 110 lines or so (depending on format selected) the next record sticks to the end of the previous record with ASC(12)+ASC(32) and then the new record. How can I make sure that there is a continuous flow? "=?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJlTA==?=" <...

printing #2
When I print off my email I want it to show the attachment and the name. Does anyone know how? get it to print memo style "Amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F88BFA9-BEAC-4CE5-A9EA-AD62DCA28774@microsoft.com... > When I print off my email I want it to show the attachment and the name. > Does anyone know how? ...

printing banner to HP 5500
I am trying to plot a 58.7" x 16" banner on my HP 5500 plotter. Publisher shows the page being truncated with part of the plot on a second page. I have set my paper size as long as 72" but I continue to have the same problem. Any suggestions? -- frustrated in plotter land Do you have both Publisher and the printer set for the correct paper size? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Beth" <bsleidy@7frontier.net> wrote in message news:5141B60F-F7E1-4F8A-9394-FB967BD577A8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to plot a 58.7" x 16" banner on ...

Problem printing all worksheets in colour
Whe I go to print an excel 2007 spreadsheet with multiple worksheets, select print entire workbook, set the printer to colour, but only the selected worksheet prints in colour, all others in b&w. How can I get them all to print in colour??? -- cheers, calvin Each worksheet has its own print setup so color print has to be set on each sheet. Setting the printer to "color" will not override sheet settings. You can do this by right-click on first sheet and "Select all Sheets" Go through print setup for activesheet and will be done to all. Wh...

Pivots and keeping conditional formatting
Does anyone know a way to keep the conditional formatting on columns when you select or deselect data columnsIn a pivot table? I have my conditional formatting set up on a column (i.e., make the cell yellow if number is greater than 0 for a specfic column) but when I deselect a column around it, it moves the formatting to a different column. How can I get conditional formatting to stick on the right areas in a pivot table? Thanks in advance! Hi Jenn, I guess you would need a macro to set up your conditional formatting. John McGimpsey posted some code, he might also have something on h...

Printing starts in the center not top of page
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I have an older version of Word running on a G4 PowerPC mirror drive Mac, with an Epson RX595 printer. The Mac OS is 10.5.8 This arrangement has worked fine until recently when any Word document now prints from the center of the page, rather than the top. All other programs print normally. <br><br>Is there an update available for Office circa 2001? Is this possibly an issue with OS 10.5 Leopard? More likely an issue with the document itself. Word has a Vertical Alignment command. I do...

unable to print from a secific word file
One of my frient forwarded a word 2003 file. But I could not print any pages from the file What happens when you try? Do you see an error message? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jayaprakash K" <Jayaprakash K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6DF1CB2-731C-47D4-8520-CF1C162448CA@microsoft.com... > One of my frient forwarded a word 2003 file. But I could not print any > pages > from the file ...

Keep getting prompts for a saved pst backup that I lated zipped and deleted original of??
I exported a folder, or perhaps the calendar, a couple of days ago to a pst file backup on my desktop. After closing O2K, I zipped up the file and deleted the original file and took the zip backup home. This is something I've done many times without a hitch. This time around, O2K keeps prompting at odd times during the day for this pst file and when I cancel on the box, it opens up a browse box to travel to the deleted pst file. This is very odd and has never happened to me before. Is there a way to fix this, pls? Thanks. :oD StargateFanFromWork <NoSpam@NoJunk.com> wr...

how can I keep my header from greying out
I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a way to do this? Thanks No. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9928A197-A564-4300-BF89-4F4B76F8A21A@microsoft.com... >I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a > way to do this? > > Thanks It only appears greyed out on the computer, not when printed. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 Fo...

Postcard Mail Merge
I am trying to merge 50 records onto the postcards I have created (4 to a page/landscape) When I print them, they all merge, but you get four of the exact same address per page. How do I have one address on each postcard instead of 4 of each address. I'm going crazy! I read over past questions and it is not just a glitch in print preview, it actually does print 4. I just did it! Can I change a setting somewhere to fix this? I also tried creating my own four per page design with my own merge boxes, but I can not find a way to add the <<next record>> field you need ...

Publisher cannot merge with this # of pages
I am trying to do a 2 sided 8.5" x 5.5" postcard to be printed on 11x17 paper. When I do the mail merge and then print, I get the message posted in the subject line!??! Please help. Thanks, Jeff What version? This article will help no matter what version. PUB2002: "Publisher Cannot Merge with This Number of Pages" Error Message When You Print Publication That Contains Mail Merge Elements http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322085/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeff Bryant" <Je...

Grey Background printed
In Outlook 2002, whenever I print an email, it has a grey background on most of the template fields (the message text, headers, etc). As this wastes toner, I would like to disable this "feature". I have gone to File, page setup, define print styles, chosen "memo style", and un-checked the "print using gray shading" box. This did not fix it. Note that this is not a printer issue; the "From:" are has the background but not the "Sent:", "To:", or "Subject:". Let me know if anything is not clear. Matthew ...

Z Report Printing Issue
Having an issue printing Z reports from Manager. We have two printers set up on our back office from a network share, one is a label printer, the other a HP LaserJet. The default printer is the LaserJet. In Manager we have a receipt printer set up for this back office pc as a windows device called \\servername.ourdomain.local\LaserJet, which is the name of the share. When we print the Z report (which doesn't give us an option of which printer to use) it goes straight to the label printer. The receipt format we have set for the Z report is the same that we use at our other store...