import a contact from outlook to a one note page

I notice tags, also notice how to create outlook's contact from one note.
BUTTT what I want to do is have a contact icon on the onebook page that
immediately pulls up the contact's card from outlook's contacts.
Thankyou,
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

What version of Outlook are you using? What version of OneNote are you
using?

In OneNote 2010 (and 2007, as I recall) you could go to the Outlook Contact
record and click the "Linked Contact Notes" button on the ribbon and it will
create a OneNote page with a hyperlink that opens the Outlook Contact item.

Otherwise you'd just have to create your own hyperlink to the Outlook
contact item and paste that into OneNote.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I notice tags, also notice how to create outlook's contact from one note.
> BUTTT what I want to do is have a contact icon on the onebook page that
> immediately pulls up the contact's card from outlook's contacts.
> Thankyou,

0
Ben
4/15/2010 7:12:03 PM
chris wrote:
>I notice tags, also notice how to create outlook's contact from one

Hiw should this work?
There is no such feature.

> note. BUTTT what I want to do is have a contact icon on the onebook
> page that immediately pulls up the contact's card from outlook's
> contacts.

No, there s no such icon.
But if a contact was sent to ON from Outlook using the ON icon on the
Outlook-contact then the page in ON has an active link to the contact in
Outlook.
That's fully sufficient.

Rainald

0
Rainald

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

contact list #13