How do I stop OneNote changing my default font

Hi,
I have set the default font in Tools - Options - Editing - Default Font,
which I thought would set the "Default Font". (in OneNote 2007)

This font is used for some things such as titles of notes, but any text I
put in the body of the note reverts to Calibri.
I tried changing it to my default font, but every new line or bullet point,
it uses Calibri again.

Is there another Default Font setting somewhere or some way to talk it out
of this habit?

Many thanks
Roger
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Exception appears after changing project's directory structure (VS
Hi, Problem synopsis: I've recently tried to reorganize our project, by dividing our files into various directories, instead of them all lying at the top-level directory. After changing the project to mimic the new structure and fixing the "Additional Include Directories" setting to point to all the new directories, the project compiles. Yet now we get an exception thrown as the program starts up. As can be seen below, it seems like the exception is thrown from CArray (which is why I posted to this group), however it might just be that the heap is out of memory, and when C...

How can I change text size permanently?
How can I permanently change the size of text? View | Current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings... "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FF98065-B18B-475C-A22E-1BD79E6D65CB@microsoft.com... > How can I permanently change the size of text? Tom, Unfortunately, in the version of Word that I am using, "Current View" does not exist under "View". Pauline "Tom Felts" wrote: > View | Current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings... > "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microso...

Default Printer Citrix Environment
Hi, We have recently installed Adobe Acrobat on our Citrix server to facilitate the emailing of PDF's from Dynamics. GP also runs within the Citrix environment. We encountered some problems with the PDF functionality prompting for the "Do Not Send Fonts to PDF" option to be turned of. If this was only done through Dynamics Printer Setup then it would notwork. I eventually had to create a new default profile within Citrix which had the Adobe PDF printer configured correctly. The problem i now have is that the Adobe PDF printer is now coming up in Dynamics as the default p...

Change #N/A
I am using Vlookup in a number of Cells and reporting #N/A when a match is not found. I would like to use an "if" statement to move to the next level of vlookup. Example Vlookup A returns a value of ABC in "C3" and an #N/A in "C4" I would like to Set "D3 " and "D4" with a statement like IF c3=#N/A Vlookup x,y,z else vlookup a,b,c. I can do it with "N/A" however not with "#N/A" Any sugestions? Hi Try something like IF(ISNA(x,y,z), (a,b,c)). You might have a look at the IS Functions in Help. regards Hans >-----Ori...

VBA
(PPT 2003 mostly and sometimes 2007) I made a macro for replacing ALL the Arial fonts in my presentation to the font Broadway using: ActivePresentation.Fonts.Replace Original:="Arial", Replacement:="Broadway" But I noticed it doesn't change fonts in certain objects like charts and wordart. Are there others it doesn't change? What code do I need to do change every text object using Arial to Broadway? Thanks, Melina In article <6546560a-4461-463d-9e42- b32dcaf76fa9@a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Mel wrote: > (PPT 2003 mostly and sometimes...

deleting default address lists
Anyone know if there's any potential problems with deleting the default address lists in exchange 2003? The "all contact, all users, etc." lists are not filtered the way we want and I don't know of a way to hide these except for deleting them. We plan to copy the ldap query out of these straight line for line and then adding our own extra pieces on a new list called "All Company Contacts" but now being able to hide certain contacts from showing up in the list. That is unless someone knows why we shouldn't delete these or how to edit these default ones or...

How to Make "Save As" Default to Last
How do I make the "Save As" default to the folder where I saved the previous Excel file? Thanks! -- myrrh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ myrrh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6335 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=394102 If you open an existing file in xl97 and do a file|saveAs, then excel will go to the folder that's specified in tools|options|general tab|Default file location. If you open an existing file in xl2k (and above) and do a file|SaveAs, th...

What controls default date when entering date fragment?
I know there has got to be a simple answer to this, but I just can't find it... What controls the date that defaults into a cell when you type in just a day, e.g. when I type in "23", what causes "23-Jan-00" to default in? I want it to default to "23-May-04", but since I got my new PC, I have to specify both the day and the month to get the correct date. Hi if the cell is formated as date the numeric value 23 is interpreted as date: 23 - Jan - 1900 No chance without macros for other defaults -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Sharon C&...

Group Policy to govern Font and typeface on all company Documents
Windows 2003 server SP2, Office 2007, Exchange 2003 SP2. There is a company need to ensure that all locally created documents on Word, Powerpoint, excel be with Arial font and 10 Pt. Can this be accomplished with a Group policy? If so how? If not, what would you recommend? Hello Andy3691, You have to use scripting solutions to modify the normal.dotm file. Check the following links about some ways: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverDS/thread/43e095d1-e0bc-40af-a1fb-0070621e7fc7 http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/office2007deployment/thread...

re: error message "NO more new fonts may be applied" ?
I have a large Excel report but I need to add more graphs to it but can't because of the error message. Is there any way to continue? Mark Hi, Jon Peltier has some information on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html Cheers Andy Mark wrote: > I have a large Excel report but I need to add more graphs to it but can't > because of the error message. > Is there any way to continue? > > Mark > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How to stop auto forwarding
Hi there, My meeting room is booked directly when a user books it as Resources. In the mean while, my Office Admin will get the invitation email automatically no matter she is invited or not. Now, my Office Admin has left the company, and I want to stop delivering invitations to her mailbox. But I can't find where I could stop it (my previous Exchange 2003 Admin left the company too). Any idea would be greatly appreciated, Ross - Check if the meeting room or any recipients have the OfficeAdmin as a delegate - Check if meeting room is setup to auto-forward to OfficeAdmin - in AD U...

How do I stop my application appearing on the taskbar ?
My Question: How do I stop my application [dialog window] appearing on the taskbar ? thanks check this: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/mfc/4.htm Artcile + sample code. Sreeram Red wrote: > My Question: How do I stop my application [dialog window] appearing on the > taskbar ? > > thanks > > > check this: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/mfc/4.htm article + sample code Sreeram Red wrote: > My Question: How do I stop my application [dialog window] appearing on the > taskbar ? > > thanks > > > This would be good as well: http://www.mooremvp.free...

Cyrillic characters change to ????
I have Win 7 x64 and Win Live Mail. Sometime, I have to write a message or just a few words in it in Cyrillic. For this, I choose Format > Rich Text (HTML). While I'm writing, the spelling is checked and corrected. However, after I send this message, it arrives to its destination garbled: all Cyrillic characters changed to ????. What's wrong? How to protect the text of my messages? Any suggestion will be appreciated. -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4EAC2CD1-5A16-48DE-BF57-25363C20432D@m...

Stop users from disabling read reciepts?
Hi We are using outlook xp, not on an exchange server, and some people here request read reciepts internally for important emails etc.. but some of our users have found out how to easily stop their outlook from sending back read reciepts, then just denying they have recieved certain emails! is there any way of setting this centrally so they can't stop outlook from sending back reciepts? , or can i lock the setting in outlook or the registry somehow? or maybe control it via AD? thanks Chris ignore that, found a .adm plugin for AD! "Chris" <chris@chris.com> wrot...

SP2 caused OWA to stop working?
Hello. Help, I needed to install sp2 on a win2k3 sbs server to get benifit of 75gb mailbox. However, now that that issue is fixed, owa doesn't work. What the help? Prompts for username/password, and then automaticly fails. Anyone have any ideas? This is a production server, and I'm not going to be liked tomorrow if users can't access owa. Thanks in advanced for your help. Have a GREAT one!! Jason, Please post copies of any errors or warnings being displayed in the Event Logs. -- - David Aschmann MCSE: Messaging, Security+ "jason" wrote: > Hello. H...

Changing Shift Hours
Hi, we recently changed the hours in our stores and we need to change the way RMS's hours work. We have 24hr stores and the clerks work from 8am to 8pm then 8pm to 8am. The problem arises when the clerks work from 8pm to 8am because RMS automatically closes the shift at midnight and opens a new one from midnight to 8am, so our accountants have to add the two shifts together to get the total for that night, then figure out the commision the clerk earned. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks for any help on this. ...

Macro executes on Sheet change
What's the correct syntax for getting a Macro to execute on changing t a specific worksheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I would probably use the sheet_activate event found by right clicking the sheet tab>view code>worksheet>etc -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "k483 >" <<k483.19e02z@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:k483.19e02z@excelforum-nospam.com... > What's the correct syntax for getting a Macro to execute on changing to > a specific worksheet? > > > --- > Message posted from http...

does anyone know what has changed in the last update of WLM?
The latest Version of Windows Lime Mail is Ver. 2009 build 14.0.8117.0416 On my 32-bit version of Windows7, the last update of WLM did not show up in Windows Update, i installed it via the WLM installer. Does anybody know what has actually changed or improved? Did not find any information at MS. One thing definately has not changed yet: the Calendar still does not have any reminder function (like pop-up window) - the only reminder that works is when you have a windows Live ID that will send you a reminder eMail ... greetings Roland Schweiger QFE update...nothin...

how do i set my default for 2003 excell instead of my old 2002
i need to switch my email from offfice 2002 to office 2003. it keeps using the old excell program. Office is now an email program? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "brian" <brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29E98ABF-82F3-4409-9340-56197FF0E24D@microsoft.com... >i need to switch my email from offfice 2002 to office 2003. it keeps using > the old excell program. ...

Ver 10 SP 3 Inventory Return default GL acc
Hi again I have a GL account on the Item Card next to the 'Inventory Returns' field. I also have the POP accrual account filled in on the Creditor card. (1) If I do a 'POP Inventory' return transaction, the system does not default in a GL account next to the type 'accrual'. (2) If I key in my POP accrual account it accepts it even though I have blocked that account for posting. If I do a normal 'POP Return' transaction it does work fine, but it seems to be broken when I use the 'Inventory' option. Has anyone seen these 2 problems please? Thanks She...

How do I change the order of how excel builds a chart?
I am trying to build a bar chart and when I select the data source the chart works, but the information is plotted in reverse order. I am using Excel 2002 SP3. The help files indicate that I can reverse the order, but I cannot select any axis. What happens when you try to select the axis? A work around would be to post the data reversed. and plot the data that way, but not being able to select the axis sounds worrisome. "big al" wrote: > I am trying to build a bar chart and when I select the data source the chart > works, but the information is plotted in reverse order...

the table in "reply" and font color
Outlook xp sens mail with html - table with text. when I click 'reply' that table stays in mail body, but all the table frames get the background color (white) and the font becomes white too. One needs to manually change the text color and frames to black. However, previously everything was ok - the table in 'reply' message had proper colors. How to fix it? ...

Losing Default Printer in Citrix
Has anyone had any problems running GP in a Citrix environment and losing the default printer. When this happens the first printer listed becomes the new default printer which ends up being Cute FTP. This has caused many complaints from users especially FRx users since FRx requires the a default printer to be set. Yes, we have approximately 60 citrix users and just last week we had several lose their default printers. We had to completely reinstall a couple of them. We are not sure what happened. Craig "Tony Horber" wrote: > Has anyone had any problems running GP in a Cit...

How to Set Defaults in Navigation Pane
I just recently switched computers at work, and am now using Outlook 2003 (formerly used Outlook 2000). I'm having trouble figuring out the Navigation Pane. Specifically, I'd like to have the a different calendar rather than my personal calendar appear by default when I click on the calendar button at the bottom of the pane. Similarly, when I click on the contacts button, I'd like my company's contacts to appear by default, rather than my personal contacts. Right now, when I click on the Calendar button at the bottom of the Navigation Pane, for example, my personal calendar a...

Hyperlinks stopped working
Almost new Sony computer with latest MicroSoft operating system pre-installed. Office Professional 7, upgrade version. Google Chrome installed. Message: Choose the Program you want to open this file File: [jibberish] None of the options work Sounds like Chrome has not properly registered itself as the default browser. You should be able to set it as the default either from within Chrome itself or via; Start-> Default Programs If both do not work, try reinstalling Chrome or contact Google support. A registry file to switch it back to Internet Explorer can be fou...