HELP! Lost data due to error

I dragged and dropped one section of a notebook into it's own notebook,
then split it up into several different sections by highlighting pages
and dragging and dropping into new section tabs.

When I was done, the first section got an error that says "Waiting to
sync this section. Another Onenote created it but it has not uploaded
the content".

I can't get the data and when I went to file / open backup the notebook
isn't even there! Is there any way I can recover this data? I have tried
closing it and re-opening it (which I was hesitant to do since
apparently it has no backup) and nothing seems to work. Please help.

--
BryMcC
0

data input in text box

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

MS Money 95 data files

Help with income/expenses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost
I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a prior example, and lost all my edits. The real problem is that there is no notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes them. Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before discarding them, yes?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

help with simple maths in excel

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Sorting Data #5

Need help with Auto Filter

error on upgrade: ID 4386

Can anyone help ?

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

error 0x800cc0f

Need Query Help