Displaying a ruler

Is there a ruler to display in Microsoft Office Onenote?
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If you think of a ruler similar to the one in Word, then no.
However, you can have ruled lines if you go to Format > Rule Lines and then
select a style for ruled lines.
I hope this helps.

"stutz123" wrote:

> Is there a ruler to display in Microsoft Office Onenote?

pictures in my publisher document won't display after reopening?
I have a publisher document that after reopening won't display the pictures, although i know they are there as they show its frame. Won't even display them in print preview. Need help ASAP!!! View, pictures, detailed display.. If this isn't your solution, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If you issue is solved using this method you need to update your video/graphics driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://of...

Outlook Today
I've been using Outlook 2002 with our Exchange server for several years. My startup view has been set to "Outlook Today". It has always displayed the contents of my exchange calendar, tasks etc. I just installed Office 2003 and as a result now have Outlook 2003 (I believe that our exchange server has not been upgraded). Overall it seems to work pretty well, but I cannot get "Outlook Today" to display the info from my exchange mailbox. Instead it insists on displaying the calendar, tasks etc from my personal folders. All my mail also goes into the Personal Inbox ra...

how do i display the "path" and filename?
hi, whats the function where it shows the location of the file? th -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: File path and file name: =CELL("filename",A1) File path only =LEFT(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1),1)-1) File name only =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1),1)+1,FIND("]",CEL L("filename",A1),1)-FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1),1)-1) HTH Frank > hi, > > whats the function where it shows the location of ...

Unable to display folder #2
I am running Microsoft Outlook 2002, and when I go into tools -> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX) and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works fine. I have permissions to join the mailbox and other people in my orga...

Display Name Of Parent Contact In Custom Entity Form
I have a custom entity that records test scores for students. When I open up the test scores the title of the form says "Score: Unknown". I want to insert the name of the student in the form title. I know I can use the form onload event to do this but I could use a little help retrieving the student name. Thanks. I was able to find a reference in another post that helped me figure this out. If anyone else has a similar question, check out: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS6 "Bpro" wrote: > I have a custom entity that records test scores for st...

How display digital camera photo on form and print on report?
A client wants to add digital camera photos to a multiuser equipment maintenance database. I do not plan to store the photos in the .mdb, but rather in a folder in the same location as the .mdb. In the .mdb I plan to store the equipment id, the path to the photo, and other fields that will allow multiple photos of a piece of equipment on the same day plus other fields to make the equipment id unique for each photo. So far so good! What object do I use to show the photo on a form? An unbound object frame sounds like what I want, but can't see how to specify the path to the photo...

Pictures don't display in tables
Have been inserting jpegs into word tables for years. Suddenly the picture doesn't display in normal or print mode. Instead I get an border. If I click inside of the border the drag handles appear but they are not active. It's a pain I can live with as the pictures do print however, I can't size them. What have I messed up? -- Joe Hi Joe, You might want to check if you have the option "Show picture placeholders" enabled? Its help text indicates "Display an empty box in place of each graphic in the document to improve scrolling performance....

Displaying on a controls
Hi, I want to display a text on a button control and static control from a my program. I tried doing SetButtonText() API , but it is not displaying it on a button control. Is their any API's to display a text on a" Button" and "Static" controls. SetWindowText joe On 28 Feb 2007 20:35:50 -0800, "lucky" <Laxmanmaruthy@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I want to display a text on a button control and static control from a >my program. >I tried doing SetButtonText() API , but it is not displaying it on a >button control. > >Is thei...

Display formula in cell
I am using Excel 2000 - how do I make the spreadsheet show all the formulas, and then get it to display all the values? Thanks in advance. Hi Use Ctrl+` to switch between views. The ` is the key to the left of the number 1 on my keyboard. An alternative way is to go to Tools|Options|View and select Formulas. -- Andy. "Trish" <Trish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72A21234-7DFB-41DE-8A84-5C2EC17D0D55@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2000 - how do I make the spreadsheet show all the >formulas, > and then get it to display all the values? >...

Font won't display in Publisher
We use a font in our office called AquilineTwo (fancy serifed). The font works great in all Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) EXCEPT Publisher. When I type text in a text box, and then change the font to AquilineTwo, the text gets compressed down to a small squiggle, regardless of the text size. It's not just a screen display problem, however. When I print my document, the text formatted with AquilineTwo isn't displayed at all. Anyone have any thoughts on this? It's a TrueType font and when I look at it through Control Panel->Fonts, it looks fine. Thanks! --...

Display results horizontal and not vertical
I have set of tables that are displaying transactions one row per transaction. I have 3 types of transactions I want to display but I want to display them on one line - one line per person. Each transaction has 2 number - a count and a value. I am trying to get it to display: Person Sent Count Sent Value Opened Count Opened Value Clicks Count Clicks Value But my Select statement is: SELECT Name,Count,Value FROM Transactions t JOIN Personnel p on t.PersonnelID = p.PersonnelID JOIN TranType tt on t.tranTypeID = tt.TranTypeID Where TranDescription = ...

Control Source in Form Doesn't Display Query
Hi- I just recently moved an expression that I had in only a Form to a Query. The Expression runs great and I renamed the Expression to "Retiree Age:..." On my Form- I go to change my Control Source to "Retiree Age" and the age no longer comes up? I don't know why it won't but any input would be greatly appreciated. I can't leave it in the form b/c I need to generate a number of reports based on certain ages. I really appreciate this: -Anthony Morano Pension Fund Intern <antmorano@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1180110430.088206.176650@q75g2000h...

Hide OR Display an Image
Is it possible to hide OR display an Image based on the value of a field using Report Writer? Can we create some sort of calculated field to do this? I know it's possible using Report Writer but not so sure this is possible in Report Writer. Thx, VJ VJ, No this is not possible in report writer. "Picture" objects are no expressible in that neither Dexterity or VBA can reference them. So any picture that you place on a report will be static and not changeable. patrick mbs developer support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no r...

the date value of series is incorrectly displayed
I'm drawing a 3d graph with 2 series of data. The graph is displayed as 2 separate rows of bars behind each other. In Excel 2007 the type is Colum in the first row to the far right. 1. series is a units of work. y -axis displayed in units of Thousands 2. series is a date when the units were done. x -axis. If I hover over the the date bar in the 2nd bar row I can see all the right values including the right date. the table is: 10000 1.11.2009 10000 3.11.2009 50000 10.11.2009 (in fact todate() function All the dates are displayed as 9.02.1900 if I try to dis...

Displaying images
Hi, I wanted to create an application that can display RGB images. Can anyone give me any suggestions, tips, pointers, links to tutorials/samples et al. on whats the easiest way to do this? Hope to hear from someone out there. You need to create a HBITMAP (this can be done using CBitmap), create a compatible DC (using CreateCompatibleDC), and select it into that DC. Then you can use BitBlt or StretchBlt to draw from the compatible DC to the Window DC (usually within a WM_PAINT message). "Rookie" <dominicjoseph@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:%23qpzgJzbEHA.1004@TK2MS...

Display HTML Page with Default Browser
Hi all, A user click on the button "Help" then Help.html will be displayed with default Web Browser. Do you know how to do that. Or if you know any sample. Thank you, Ben ...

Find and display records in a form?
I am new to access. I have set up an inventory controll database and wanted to know how to construct a form (in datasheet view) in which i could enter a value in a field and have the record with the matching value as well as all of its other fields displayed in the same form. this will be a subform and so i need the record to stay in the form as I move onto locating a new record. any thoughts? ...

Negative dates or times are displayed as ####
Negative dates or times are displayed as ####. The cell retains the negative value. How can I display negative time as "h:mm AM/PM" in red or with a negative sign? The cell should retain the negative value. You've got one reply to your other post in .programming. John Sheakley wrote: > > Negative dates or times are displayed as ####. The cell retains the > negative value. How can I display negative time as "h:mm AM/PM" in red or > with a negative sign? The cell should retain the negative value. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Displaying value of a variable on a form
Hello, I have a bound form which has several text boxes, each box is for a date. When the form opens, the Open event (through 5 IF statements) counts & increments the number of these boxes that have null values. I have a variable for this count. I would like to display the value of this count on the form. I have a text box for this. At the end of the event, I set the value of the text box = to the variable which is keeping count. The event runs fine but on the form, the text box displays the following: #Name? Can anyone explain why this happens and how to correctly display t...

Rules window doesn't display
When I go to Tools: Rules the rules wizard flashes and goes away. I cannot get it to display at all. This happens on 2 pc's and my laptop. Anyone have an idea of what is going on and how I can fix this? ...

In a Report, how do I display the text not the ID value?
I am trying to generate a report from table#1 that looks up organization names from table#2. When I include the organization field from table#1 in my report, the report displays the numerical value stored in table #1 not the actual text of the organization name stored in table#2. How do I get the report to display the text value from table #2? I'm just getting started with access and tried finding this in a book I have and on the help topics but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Sounds like you've used that misguided misfeature known as the Lookup ...

How do I get docs to display in Details mode instead of idons?
When I open a folder in MS Word, in order to see the documents, I see a bunch of icons. I want to see a Details view, which shows the name and date of each document. And I don't need to see how much space it occupies. How do I set it up to do this, instead of changing the view each time? hi Leslie, You could try setting up the view as you want it & then pressing [ctrl + cancel]. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but if not, have a read of some of the suggestions listed in this search: 'settings in file open dialogbox to show details - Google Search' (h...

Page numbers display in the background
I've inherited a Excel 2003 .xls and the Page numbers appear in large font in the background as I'm viewing/working on it. [they don't print]. How do I suppress this? -- I appreciate any help - thanks! Bennie Bennie, your in page break preview, switch to normal, view, normal -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Bennie" <Bennie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20C266F7-477D-4...

Email Scanning Notification not displaying
Greetings all I would appreciate any guidance with this particular problem. I have recently installed Office 2003. With regard to Outlook 2003 I now get no notification that my Norton Antivirus 2004 software is scanning incoming and outgoing emails. I have checked Norton Antivirus and all the boxes etc that need to be ticked are ticked. Does anyone know of any incompatibilty problems between Outlook 2003 and Norton Antivirus 2004? Or perhaps there may be something in Outlook 2003 that I may be missing. Any help would be appreciated. Happy New Year to you all!! ------------------------...

Font display problem
Hello, I follow this article about rebuild MFC to support MSLU (http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet038.asp). Now I can write a Unicode program and run in Both XP or Win98. But I have a problem when I want to display text. In my program, I need to display text in Portuguese/Chinese Traditional/Chinese Simplify together. In WinXP, it is OK since the program run in Unicode. But when I run in Win98, some font disappear or wrong coding. If I run on English Win98, both chinese cannot display. If I run on Chinese Traditional Win98, Simplify Chinese and Portuguese cannot display. Do anyon...