Creating Toolbar Buttons in OneNote 2007 11-18-09

Hi.

I created a toolbar button according to
http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2006/08/31/734298.aspx .

It works fine, right the way described in Escapa's Blog.

However, my Windows crashes if I deinstall the button.
Sometimes it goes so far that I cannot even restart my PC in a recovery
mode. I also tried it on a different PC ( both PCs have WinXP) with the same
result: Windows crashes if I deinstall  the OneNote Button.

If you have a look at  the latest user post at
http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2006/08/31/734298.aspx
(Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:29 PM by Julie ), you'll see that I'm not the
only one with this problem.

May it be due to my using Visual Studio 2008 instead of VS 2005 as Escapa did?

Regards,
Boris

onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

publisher #18
if you have a small business with several computers that are on a network, do you have to purchase a seperate copy of ms office for each computer in the same office? We need to know this because we need it on all the computers but can not afford to pay 2000.00 for software. thanks! Publisher doesn't like being used on a network. Have you tried contacting MS and asking about multi-seat licenses? Also, didn't you say you belong to an NPO? If so, you could ask if MS has a special rate. The worst that they will say is no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "April"...

MS Access 2007 code not running

Date format 04-11-06

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...