any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 ?

any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007
any plug-in,  or  anything...
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

nrnr wrote:
> any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007
> any plug-in,  or  anything...

Somply: No, this is not possible.

You could add a link to a file and then call it with the standard
player.

Rainald

0
Rainald

Outlook 2007 Can't receive email messages
I am not able to receive emails through my pop3 account, I can only send. I keep getting the enter your password pop up window. Please help, thank you. Julio wrote: > I am not able to receive emails through my pop3 account, I can only send. I > keep getting the enter your password pop up window. Please help, thank you. Have you tried using the same login credentials recorded or used in Outlook when using the webmail interface to your e-mail account? Using the webmail client will let you know if the login credentials are correct and haven't been changed. If the logi...

proper way to detect if mouse button is depressed?
What is the proper way of decting whether a certain mouse button is depressed or not? If I create a class member bool m_rightbtndown and set it true on the message "OnRButtonDown" and set it false on "OnRButtonUp", that does not work if I right click in the window, and then drag the mouse outside the window, lift my finger, and then bring the mouse back to my window. my window still thinks the button is depressed because it never received "OnRButtonUp" How should I do this? nick You have to capture the mouse: void MyWnd::OnRButtonDown(....) { S...

Error message with Outlook 2007
I am running into problems with some of my users with previews. The error message I am getting is This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer. To open the file double-click it. I found out the problem. Uninstall google desktop.. Just as an FYI "Joe" <josephadeluca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:40EFABD0-33C0-449A-A48E-75CD67B8C648@microsoft.com... > I am running into problems with some of my users with previews. The error > message I am getting is > This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer. To > ope...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

my e-mail dose not work in office 2007
i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on it nothing happens do i have to activate it "glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com... >i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on >it > nothing happens do i have to activate it And your email client is? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) See if your mail p...

How to "transfer" or "copy" an SSL certificate from Exchange 2000 to Exchgange 2007
Sorry for my ignorance. I seem to have a brain deficiency when it comes to Certs. I am replacing an Exchange 2000 server with Exchange 2007 SP2 on Win2008. I have a .pxf that I had exported from the Ex2000 server, and I simply "imported" it into the Ex2007 using the import function on the IIS ssl certificates console on the exchange 2007 server....It now resides in that console and is also in the MMC Certificates (personal) folder and is enabled for server and client authorization. The question is: Am I done... or is there more to do in order to have things like OWA and Ac...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

Need quick way to build distribution list
Hi. I need to build a distribution list quickly which has as it's members people sending me emails (people not currently in my contacts). But the emails aren't coming from the individuals, they are coming from a form on my website. So - all the emails come from the same address (my web form) - all emails are formatted the same - all contain an email address for someone who filled out the form I'd like some kind of drag and drop or automated way to "dump" all those addressed into a list so I can reply to them en masse. Anyone know of a way to do this using ...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Is there any way to use the MATCH function with more than 1 column
For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value 215, but my data set spans more than one column. My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) returns an #N/A error. What can I do? Do you want both the row and column ? Two separate values? -- Gary's Student "Mr. Snrub" wrote: > For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value > 215, but my data set spans more than one column. > > My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) > returns an #...

PowerPoint 2007 won't open
I just installed Office 2007 personal edition. Word, Excel and Notes work, but PowerPoint will not open. I tried double-clicking on the exe file in Explorer and clicking on pps and ppt files - nothing happens. Before i try a re-install, is there any advice out there? Hi I would try running Office Diagnostics - open Word -> Office button -> Word Options -> Resources. Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "mburwen" <mburwen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED4D5277-7D79-45...

Outlook 2007 when activesyncing moves all appt to next day?
Why do all of the appointments in Outlook 2007 move to the next day when activesyncing to/ from my smart phone (an HTC- T Mobile phone). Never had this problem when I had Office 2003. THe appointments stay correct on my phone, but move to the next day in my computer.. a total mess! Does not matter how I set up active sync as for as advanced tools in determinig to replace on the desktop versus the device. Check your DST settings in both Outlook and the PC, as well as on your phone. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Spread sheet to a Gif.
How do you convert an xls spread sheet to a gif. I want to put it in a word document and use arrows in work to point to the areas of the pic to talk about for instructions. IE explanations When I copy and paste, the image is too large. Thanks. You can use a screen capture program to create a graphic file. I use SnagIt (you can download an evaluation copy here): http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp and have used ScreenSeize, which you can download here: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,26282,00.asp anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you ...

Error opening Word 2007
When I open Word I get the following error: " The language DLL 'VBE6INT.DLL' could not be found Can anyone help me with this problem Open the Windows Control Panel and go to the Add/Remove Programs dialog (if you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, it's called Programs and Features). Click the Office 2007 item and choose "Change"; when the installer window opens, choose the Repair option. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may...

Excel 2007 is turning off numlock
Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program. If I turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off. I am unablke to find any setting in the Excel options that controls this. Can someone provide an solution? Thank you I have the same problem, did you find de answer???? Jeff Lowenstein wrote: Excel 2007 is turning off numlock 11-Feb-10 Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program. If I turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off. I am unablke to find any setting in the Excel options that con...

Microsoft Accounting Express 2007
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0261_01C7E5D3.0C9526B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please tell me where Microsoft Accounting Express 2007 fits into money = management. Money ( I use MS Money 2007 Deluxe) seems to do most all of = things that I need except for reporting. I have a small real estate = business and an investment property along with financial investments, = but I have no employees or any need to print out invoices or purchase = orders. I really would like to have a packa...

missing Application.FileSearch excel 2007
What do you use instead of the missing Application.FileSearch? Thanks John Ron de Bruin shares some alternatives here: http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm and http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm On 05/13/2010 18:13, John wrote: > What do you use instead of the missing Application.FileSearch? > Thanks > John Hi John, Have a look at RoyUK's example: 'Excel 2007 Filesearch' (http://excel-it.com/Excel%202007/2007_filesearch.htm) hth Rob -- broro183 Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience... -----------------...

Using Profile with Access 2007
When opening an Access 2000 database with Access 2007 using a profile switch on the command line, I get an error stating that "Microsoft Access couldn't find the file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office \Office12\'. This File is required for startup." I think this has something to do with Access 2007 not being able to find the workgroup file... but, I thought that the profile was used to find the workgroup file. The profile appears to have an entry for the SystemDB under Jet/ 4.0/Engines. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2007 slowness with any graphics
When I open an email with any graphics in the body of the email, Outlook takes 2 or 3 minutes to completely view the email. I eould appreciate some help here as I am ready to unistall it and put 2003 back on. ...

Project Server 2007 access via PWA
Windows 2008 Server R2 Up to date SQL 2008 Regular - Patched and Up to date Project Server 2007 SP2 (Trial Version) ============================================== So I installed everything without any issues and have installed Sharepoint many times before. I have everything laid out just as directed to and came across a couple of odditites. 1 - I cannot access PWA via the internet. It logs me in and I get the famous Sharepoint "Error" page. 2. I can access PWA via drilling through the mgmt console and locally on the server. 3. When I look at the error logs, it is show...

Office 2007 reviewer problem
Hi there I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into a word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc. But when she saves the document when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2 etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find. Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this? many thanks Chris What options does this user have set under Track Changes? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

Mileage log needed Excel 2007
Hi - I am looking for a daily mileage template for Excel 2007. In addition to starting and ending odometer entries, I need a template with a column that will keep track of the *daily* mileage reimbursement I receive. This daily mileage reimbursement is less that the standard mileage deduction the IRS allows. So, I will need to subtract the daily reimbursement from the standard IRS mileage deduction. I don't need to make this particular calculation on a daily basis, but I do need to keep a running total of the daily mileage reimbursement. Just a heads up, I really don't know ...

Word 2007, having problems creating page 2 etc,
I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyother additional pages , even thought there is tpe information or copied and pasted infor in to word. Are you using the trial version of Word that came packaged free on a new computer? You might need to find the instructions for registering your copy. "lklkwallace2010@live.com" wrote: > I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, > Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyothe...

missing import output fron Outlook 2007 file menu
When Outlook 2007 was installed over Win 7 64 bit Pro the import export did not install. Repair did not fix the problem. Does anyone know of a fix for this 2 questions: 1. Why do you think you need the Import/Export Wizard? 2. Did you install them from the Office CD? -- Russ Valentine "John in MA" <John in MA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E2C021D-0202-48EB-A91E-EA4238B837E6@microsoft.com... > When Outlook 2007 was installed over Win 7 64 bit Pro the import export > did > not install. Repair did not fix the problem. Does anyone know...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...