Word, Excel 2003 + 2007 on same Win7 computer

I've always used the Office 2003 programs.  But recently, I decided to
switch Outlook to the 2007 version.  In the process. Office 2007 also
installed the 2007 versions of Excel, Word, etc.

So now I have both Word + Excel 2003, and Word+ Excel 2007 on my
Windows 7 home premium computer.

I don=92t care at all for the ribbon and other features of Word or Excel
2007.  But now my opening an old Word or Excel file brings up 2007
Excel

I know there=92s a setting to create an association between .XLS, .DOC
etc.. and a particular program, in this case Excel 2003.  I tried to
make the change using Ctrl Panel.  But the Office 12 (2007) programs
seem =93locked=94 and won=92t change.

Is there any way to make the change so the default programs ore Office
11 (2003)?
0
PT

You will not have full integration of office 2003 with Outlook 2007, if you
insist on continued use of 2003 components.
You could have custom installed 2007 and selected only outlook

"PT" <inconnu3939@gmail.com> wrote in message
I've always used the Office 2003 programs.  But recently, I decided to
switch Outlook to the 2007 version.  In the process. Office 2007 also
installed the 2007 versions of Excel, Word, etc.

So now I have both Word + Excel 2003, and Word+ Excel 2007 on my
Windows 7 home premium computer.

I don�t care at all for the ribbon and other features of Word or Excel
2007.  But now my opening an old Word or Excel file brings up 2007
Excel

I know there�s a setting to create an association between .XLS, .DOC
etc.. and a particular program, in this case Excel 2003.  I tried to
make the change using Ctrl Panel.  But the Office 12 (2007) programs
seem �locked� and won�t change.

Is there any way to make the change so the default programs ore Office
11 (2003)?

0
DL

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?