Setup could not find any available products to install. Office 200

Hello!
Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial
selected gives an error "Setup Error
Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact your
systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007 Trial
downloaded file to change components works OK.
How to make the "Change" button work?
Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I agree
to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again next
time. This began to happen after uninstallation and reinstallation of the
Office 2007.
Regards,
Dima

Manually run MS Update, review the history, click the '?' icon adjacent to
the failed update for some hints
BTW You cannot install a second Trial if the previous one has expired

"Dima" <Dima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
> Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial
> selected gives an error "Setup Error
> Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact
> your
> systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007
> Trial
> downloaded file to change components works OK.
> How to make the "Change" button work?
> Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I
> agree
> to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again
> next
> time. This began to happen after uninstallation and reinstallation of the
> Office 2007.
> Regards,
> Dima

0
DL
11/12/2009 9:47:27 AM
Thanks DL for replying!
The update is not failed. Windows Update writes that the update is
successfull every time.
I did not install a second Trial. The Trial is first. The previous version
was Enterprise.
Why does not MS notiry me of replies? I checked the mark.
Regards
"DL" wrote:

> Manually run MS Update, review the history, click the '?' icon adjacent to
> the failed update for some hints
> BTW You cannot install a second Trial if the previous one has expired
>
> "Dima" <Dima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello!
> > Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial
> > selected gives an error "Setup Error
> > Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact
> > your
> > systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007
> > Trial
> > downloaded file to change components works OK.
> > How to make the "Change" button work?
> > Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I
> > agree
> > to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again
> > next
> > time. This began to happen after uninstallation and reinstallation of the
> > Office 2007.
> > Regards,
> > Dima
>

> .

Hello!
Why does not anybody reply?
Regards,
Dima
"Dima" wrote:

> Thanks DL for replying!
> The update is not failed. Windows Update writes that the update is
> successfull every time.
> I did not install a second Trial. The Trial is first. The previous version
> was Enterprise.
> Why does not MS notiry me of replies? I checked the mark.
> Regards
> "DL" wrote:
>
> > Manually run MS Update, review the history, click the '?' icon adjacent to
> > the failed update for some hints
> > BTW You cannot install a second Trial if the previous one has expired
> >
> > "Dima" <Dima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello!
> > > Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial
> > > selected gives an error "Setup Error
> > > Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact
> > > your
> > > systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007
> > > Trial
> > > downloaded file to change components works OK.
> > > How to make the "Change" button work?
> > > Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I
> > > agree
> > > to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again
> > > next
> > > time. This began to happen after uninstallation and reinstallation of the
> > > Office 2007.
> > > Regards,
> > > Dima
> >

> > .

Office clipboard error
I use Word 2010 Beta version. I recently noticed that when I double click any text in the document, the text is automatically added to the Office clipboard. As a result, when I double click a word to replace it with the one I copied (using Ctrl+C), the original word (that I double clicked) is pasted instead of the one I copied. How can I fix this error? Thanks in advance That's usually a symptom of an incompatible add-in messing with Word. Test in Word Safe Mode to see if it inhibits the problem. From Start | Run (WinKey +R), type in winword /a and press Enter. O...

Product Catalog question
Hi Could someone please assist me with the following? We would like to group products together in the product catalog. We would like physical products and products services to be seperately available for selection. Is there a way to create two product list or group products together. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mark Hello, Have you tried using diferente price list to group diferente products. Regards, FA Mark Braithwaite wrote: > Hi > > Could someone please assist me with the following? We would like to group > products together in the product ...

FindWindow() not finding my window
Im new to VS. Ive spent several hours trying to figure out why my FindWindow() isnt finding another application which I run. My first app with FindWindow() is an updater looking for the second app to kill it and restart it. I use AfxRegisterClass(&wc) to register my first class as well as SetWindowText(). Ive looked for the strings of both in the .exe and they are there, yet the FindWindow never returns a valid Handle. Any ideas what to look at next? Thanks >Im new to VS. Ive spent several hours trying to figure out why >my FindWindow() isnt finding another application which I r...

Office 2010?
what is the key to open free version of Office 2010? When you download it from http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/downloads.aspx?cc=en&pageType=download&sectionsType=download-office-professional-plus , you get a key. Yves "babs" <babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0807AC20-4B5F-44C1-87B5-8F24AF59DDF3@microsoft.com... > what is the key to open free version of Office 2010? ...

out of office message #2
hi I m Admin of wondows 2003 domain and and i have users travelling outside i have receive this from one of them . When the "out of office" message is set for someone traveling, does this message go out to non cbg mail systems? We are discussing that in our meeting here in Brussels. The Alcoa system does not send this message to non-alcoa mail systems, and we think the CBG system is the same. If so, it needs to be changed to send the message to all incoming mail, when the function is set. can you help me solve this On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:07:03 -0800, "barry Alpha&qu...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. ...

Office Newsgroup
I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared how can I find it? Sol MS has disocontinued all of the NNTP newsgroups. go to: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx "S1L1Y1" <s1l1y1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e32UPp$BLHA.5088@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared : how can I find it? : Sol : : Thank You. Which means I won't be able to have in my Outlook Express? Sol "No Mo" <nomo@HoopleHead.invalid> wrote in message news:...

Microsoft Money 2008 Product Life Cycle
I have been using Microsoft Money 2006 which ceased doing online updates today, September 3, 2008. I then decided to download Microsoft Money Essentials to update my Money 2006. I only need a bare-bones copy of financial software. The cost was about $35.00 for the download and a backup CD. When I went to activate the account the EULA stated that the product was only valid for one year of online updates. I can not find any information on the Money site to confirm this and have requested that my order be cancelled as a safeguard until I can ascertain what is actually the product life cyc...

How to find all devices in our organization
Hi all, I installed MobileAdmin but it only can find the device if I know alias or exchange email address. Is there a way to find all activesync devices in our organization easily? Thanks in advance. ...

How to tell which service pack is installed in an Exchange 2003 se
Hi, Iwould like to know how to tell which service pack is installed (if any) in any Exchange 2003 server, please your help will be appreciated, Fernando Fernando, Open Exchange System Manager, the open the Administrative Groups container, then First Administrative Group, then Servers. Right-click on the name of the server (shown below Servers) and then choose Properties. On the General tab it will tell you. Tec wrote: >Hi, Iwould like to know how to tell which service pack is installed (if any) >in any Exchange 2003 server, please your help will be appreciated, >Fernando >...

You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel This error message comes up when trying to load on the 12.0.1 upgrade. "You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." I have tried re-installing 2008 again and also all the other recommendations offered by Microsoft, but to no avail. Any ideas? It sounds to me like you don't yet have the 2.1.1 update to AutoUpdate which is required to install the Office 12.0.1 update. Download & ...

After power outage, MS office X programs crash at open
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC We had some brief power outages yesterday at my apartment complex and now, MS office programs all crash at the open. I've deleted my user/library/preferences. No change. I can login as a different user and the programs open, so I'm just missing something. I had Word and Excel opened when the power went out. Thoughts? I should also add it's driving me insane. I know the answer is right in front of me, I just can't find it. nealbo400@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac O...

eConnect 10.0
Problem: Transaction requester does not have any available document types to enable. Background: We just completed out eConnect 10.0 installation. The software is installed on the same system that hosts GP & its SQL server. The OS is SBS 2003 (fully updated.) MSMQ has 4 of its 6 Subcomponents installed (AD Integration, Common, MSMQ HTTP, & Triggers) The not installed subcompontents are (Downlevel Client Support, Routing Support) Does anyone have any idea why we have no available document types for insert/update/delete/Message Queues? Further details: The eConnect_Out_Set...

undoing he booklet page setup
I print many multi-page booklets and occasionally need to create a pdf file from the same document. My problem is that after I setup my document to print as a booklet Publisher seems to keep that format no matter what print or page layout changes I make. So whenever I convert to pdf format it creates the pdf file so it looks like a booklet. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how do you change the layout so it will pdf as a single sided one page at a time file? Thanks for any ideas you can give me!! Open your booklet, Printer setup, PDF, create a custom 5.5 x 8.5 setting in the ...

my computor crashed and I lost my product code to reinstall how c.
Is there any way I can recover my product code to reinstall my office programs. I don't want to purchase it again and I can't find where I wrote it down when I first purchased it online Hi contact Microsoft support for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jamie" <jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9ACC3D6B-C3A0-47C9-9539-8CA03AF2B8EF@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can recover my product code to reinstall my office > programs. I don't want to purchase it again and I can't find where I wrote it > down when ...

Warning apper during installation of Microsoft CRM Client for Outl
Hello, when I try the installation of Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook 1.2, the follow alert message appears: "Setup was enable to find an istance of Microsoft CRM Server components" The user is a member of local administrator's group (request of installation), and it's also member of Active Directory of CRM's domain. I do not understand why this alert appears... After this message, installation fails. Any idea? Thanks. Max The message suggests that the crm server cannot be found - did you specific the correct name of the crm server in the install wizard? Is th...

Out of office #3
I am enable to access the option of "out of office assistance" When I go on the HELP on OUTLOOK for this option...this is what it tells me: Automatically reply to incoming messages while out of the office On the Tools menu, click Out of Office Assistant. Click I am currently Out of the Office. In the AutoReply only once to each sender with the following text box, type the message you want to send to others while you are out. For information about how to use rules with the Out of Office Assistant, click Well when I go to my TOOLS on my outlook, the "Out of Office Ass...

Comparing DPM to other products
I'm comparing DPM to other products to make sure we are purchasing the right product and here is the reason I see for choosing DPM. With the re-syncing every 15 mins DPM only re-sync bit changes and not files changes. With each full backup on the system to short term storage, DPM doesn't duplicate information in the disk pool that it already knows about, hence reducing the size that each full backup takes in the disk pool. Then when DPM pushes to tape it pushes a full copy to tape, which no other product I have found does. It does however not support USB drives for short...

Printing issues after installing Win XP SP2
Has anybody had any problems printing after installing Win XP SP2. I have a PC that could not find the default printer. SO I set up the printer in named printer but when a report is sent to the printer. The printer says processing job but nothing is printed. Any good solutions to this problem. Thank you for your time and replies Ruben ...

Office 2010 beta and Windows Live Mail issues.
I have moved form Office 2007 to try the Office 2010 beta and am now experiencing issues with using WLM through Office 2010. I've searched the Office 2010 know issues and forums but found nothing, so hence trying here in the hope someone else may have seen and overcome etc. Google shows many hits but no fixes and nothing relevant to Office 2010 beta. In Office, if I route File > Share to send a doc. via email, the options such as "Send as Attachment" or "PDF" or "XPS" generate a yellow warning triangle which says either: "Word (Excel etc...

Duplicate Detection Available Attributes
Hi, Can anybody confirm what attributes are availabe when checking for duplicates in CRM 4.0? Is it just text and number type attributes? We have a few scenarios where it would be useful to check that bit fields are equal but these fields are not selectable - is this by design? Kind Regards D ...

Avery templates not available in Publisher 2007
My Avery template 8871 for business cards worked perfectly in Publisher 2003 but they are not available in 2007. Why did they leave them out? I contacted Avery and they said it was up to Microsoft to include the link to their templates. All business cards from Avery are the same, use any card in the Avery US Letter menu. They all print 10 up. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mtnman" <mtnman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:497476DD-5609-48A2-BF94-45F0301FCA1C@microsoft.com... >...

Speller in Outlook 200-2003
I use Outlook 2000 as my e-mail client. It is set to use Word's spell checker. The issue is as follows: I live in Walla Walla Washington I use my "signature" on each e-mail which gives my address. When the spell check runs to the bottom of my signature it catches the double word "Walla Walla" every time which is a real pain. Does anyone know if there is a work-around for this issue. I know there is one directly in Word, but it does not seem to apply to the Outlook application. Thanks and best regards. .. Word-Tools-Options-Autocorrect Options- put in an e...

Find which numbers sum up to given total
I have been presented with 13 numbers and given a total for the sum of 5 of these numbers. Will excel allow me to find which 5 of the given numbers add up to my known total. Sub add_perm() Dim i As Integer Dim j As Integer Dim k As Integer Dim m As Integer Dim n As Integer Dim p As Integer Dim NN As Integer Dim SS As Integer Range("destination").ClearContents SS = Range("known_total") NN = Range("numbers") - 1 '13-1 p = 1 For i = 0 To NN For j = 0 To NN For k = 0 To NN For m = 0 To NN For n = 0 To NN ...

Need help with find and calculate
Ok, scratching a bald spot on my head, and still nothing. I have 5 sheets on a work book. I need to find all values that =2575 in colum A. When it finds the values if they exist, sum the specified cell fro all pages. To better explain, 2575 is a billing number, the sheets ar timesheets. I want to find everyone who listed 2575 as a billin number. If it is listed, have the formula go across about 12 cells an find total hours for that billing number. I will have a summary shee at the end to list specific billing numbers, 2575, 3123,3124, and s on, with sum of all hours beside it. Can some please ...