re-install of Office Standard running Windows 7

I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a fix
but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
this does not work file not found.

If you installed Office from the cd the only thing you are required to enter
is the Key

"56Triumph T 110" <56TriumphT110@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a
> fix
> but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
> got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
> this does not work file not found.

0
DL

windows live block list help
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04E7_01CAA00F.21DD8640 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello and good day to all=20 does any one know any way to get names out or off the block list in the = messenger when the other user has not or will not delete my user id = email address from their list I have tried contacting the other user to = get them to delete my id but a few of the ids in the block list are from = them dumb spim bots and I just want them out of it can some one try and...

Switching between multiple open windows
I ran across an option to change how to switch between multiple open windows on my desktop. It was an option to choose between hovering over a window or clicking on it. Thinking that only having to hover over a window to switch to it would save time, I selecting the option to hover... big mistake as it just became a big pain in the a_ _ for me. Now I would like to change back to one-clicking to change between viewed windows but can't remember or find where the option is located. Any help will be appreciated. -- rushl On 2/03/10, rushl posted: > I ran across an opti...

Business Office Equipment and Partnerships
Hello everyone, I m running a home business and found that there was no category to place my startup business expenses for my sole use business software like Microsoft Money and my new printer. Is there a category in which I can keep track of these expenses in which it will show up as a business asset in which I can depreciate later? Also, was wondering for tax purposes, how should I set up Money to keep track of my roommate/business partner's financial stuations? ...

Outlook pop up windows stops outgoing mail
In the last 3 weeks I continue to get a pop up window titled "Enter Network Password". There is a key icon and the request: "Please type your user name and password." It then list my Server: (entered) Password: (entered with asterisk showing) I continually enter my Outlook password with Bellsouth and click the box "Save this password in your password list" and click "OK". Everything then works alright and then the window pops up again in 5 minutes. It happens over and over again. Anybody have any ideas on how to eliminate this? I use XP Pr...

Only printing header in Windows Live Mail
My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the header. Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that relavent). Any suggestions please Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE? WLM depends on IE for printing services. Take a look at this: Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Jem" <Jem@discussions.mic...

Two questions about install packet made by vs2008.
Hi All: I use vs2008 to create an install packet. There are two problems about shortcut. 1.There is a pdf document in my product, and I create a shortcut for this file in start menu. How can I set pdf icon for this shortcut? 2.When I open the property dialog of this shortcut, the "find target" button is disabled. How can I enable this button? Maybe I can use installshield to solve these problems. Thanks! Fiveight ...

I want to buy the best book of office 2003
Hi. I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? Marco Hi, Marco. > I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? "The Best Book of Office 2003." (Just kidding!) "Best" is subjective. Check out former Access MVP Jeff Conrad's lists of recommended books and find the ones for Access 2003, then go to your bookstore and look at each one to see if it's "for you" -- and your learning style. http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html#Books Notice that these books are all Access databas...

where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go
where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go. I don't know why they don't give you the option of downloading and saving them before installing the various program updates and service packs. This way whenever I do a fresh reformat of my computer, i need to spend hours getting all the updates again off of the internet, where as if I could save thme, I would just have to re-install. Any help would be appreciated Don't know about Office 2000......never used it, but Office Download center offers you the choice of installing or saving to install file to disk....

Error Message 550 5.7.1
i recive the following message - i use outlook 2002:- our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: test Sent: 12/15/2003 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Osama Haiba (osama.h@york-egypt.com.eg) on 12/15/2003 4:21 AM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for osama.h@york- egypt.com.eg Set your incoming server to authenticate using your outgoing server credentials. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual ...

Run-time error 2465 after database import
I'm trying to tidy up a database by starting with a fresh, blank database (Access 2000) and importing everything from the original database. Here are the steps I've gone through: 1. Started with a blank database. 2. Set all the properties to be the same as the original database. I've set the properties in: - File / Database Properties - Tools / Startup - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / database Properties - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / References 3. Selected File / Get External Data / Import and ...

Unable to open the outlook window.
I just downloaded Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 to my computer. When I try to open Outlook, the window opens for about 2 seconds and then closes automatically. I received an error message: "cannot start microsoft office outlook. unable to open the outlok window. the server is not available. contact your system administrator if this problem persist." I'm have home based computer and don't have an administrator. Can anyone help? Did you create a profile with settings (email account, POP3 and SMPT server names, etc.) for Outlook to use? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Ti...

RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install
We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1. Marc "Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE74C3F9-0CF6-4693-889C-8CD301CA691F@microsoft.com... > We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the &g...

Dynamics CRM windows blocked by a pop-up blocker
Need some help resolving an issue. This morning opening records through Outlook CRM stopped working. When clicking on the item in Outlook, the following message would appear after a short delay: "A Microsoft Dynamics CRM window was unable to open, and may have been blocked by a pop-up blocker. Please add this Microsoft Dynamics CRM server to the list of the sites your pop-up blocker allows to open new windows:our server name" The following items have been done in an effort to resolve the problem: 1. Disabled IE pop-up blocker and checked computer for any other pop- up blockers...

Windows Media Player no picture 08-03-10
Vista windows Media Player 11 has sound and visualization but no picture on some AVI files. One file that does not respond is Fill Handle.exe. AVI which is a tutorial for Windows Office 2007. ...

Windows XP Shared PC
We are using Outlook 2000. The PC, which already had Microsoft Office 2000 loaded on it, was upgraded from Win 98 to Win XP. I then created Windows XP logons for all four people that will be sharing this PC. When I did, the Outlook shortcut automatically ended up on the desktop of each person when they individually logged in. When I clicked the shortcut the first time I went in to each person's desktop, I setup the mail account for JUST THAT PERSON. And when I go back and log into each person's desktop it still shows ONLY THEIR ACCOUNT. However, whatever mail they receive ALS...

cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7
I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around? ...

How do I create a running subtraction column?
In other words, how do I create a column which subtracts from the preceeding cell? Hi you may provide some more details what you're trying to do exactly. Maybe post some example rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany aschneider wrote: > In other words, how do I create a column which subtracts from the > preceeding cell? If you want the balance in column B, and you are making entries in column A which are to be subtracted from the balance, put the starting balance in B1. In B2 put the formula =B1-A2 On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:35:08 -0700, "aschneider" <aschne...

Windows Installer Configuration EVERY TIME!!!
Ok, so I am sure this sounds pretty familiar. Every time I open an office application, or an office document, I get a pop up of the windows installer and it starts running some mystery configuration process. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I have tried repairing the registry permissions. I have ripped all office traces out by force and done a clean install. I have rebuilt the registry, modified it, added some conditional entries, but to no avail. I have done it in the user account, and the built in administrator account. I have done both custom and full installs. ...

MSDE Installation Error
During the MSDE 2000 installation portion, afrer you input your password the app looks like it will install but I almost immediately get an error stating: Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and setup error logs for more information. I looked for log files in the server Even Viewer and elsewhere and cannot find anything relevent. This same error happens if I try to download and install MSDE 2000 as a standalone but with the complex password setting in the Command Prompt. There are PC's on the domain that are alr...

Can I run ON from an external drive without it being installed on
Can I run ON from an external drive without it being installed on a local machine? "Ang130" <Ang130@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5982603B-D3AC-48F3-84A4-D96DB4696889@microsoft.com... > Can I run ON from an external drive without it being installed on a local > machine? With Ceedo software Ang130 wrote: > Can I run ON from an external drive without it being installed on a > local machine? YES, if run under Ceedo with the Argo installer.[1] In theory it should also work with a USB stick. It would have a superfast stick, m...

Template for scheduleing office supply purchases
I am looking for a template for scheduling office supply purchases for a small business. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx And you could search google, too. Precast wrote: > > I am looking for a template for scheduling office supply purchases for a > small business. Any suggestions will be appreciated. -- Dave Peterson ...

Macro for Internet Order Window
I want to create a macro to launch the CTL-SHIFT-F10 "Internet order" button (because I am going to make a custom button for it). However, I cannot record the macro because as soon as I hit CTRL-SHIFT-F10, the order popup window pops up and I cannot end the macro by doing SHIFT-F3. If I close the window, then hit SHIFT-F3 to end the macro, the macro just opens and then closes the internet order window. Is there another way to do it? Thanks, mickie No ideas? No one has done this? Mickie wrote: > I want to create a macro to launch the CTL-SHIFT-F10 "Int...

Why Re:s don't match original posts
Hi, does anybody know why large number of Re:s doesn't match original posts? I use Outlook Express as a news reader and those Re:s drive me crazy!!! Vlado What news server are you using? If you are using your own ISP's server, try: news.microsoft.com Specify a new account on this server under: Tools | Account IME, most responses are correctly threaded on that server, though you still get occasional posts that disappear into thin air. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rat...

Laptop Client Installation
I have installed the laptop client on a user's laptop logged in as the administrator. The installation requried me set up Outlook, so I set up Outlook as the user while I was logged in as Administrator. The installation seemed to be successful, except that when the user logged on the laptop, he could not see the CRM in his outlook, yet when I logged in as Adminstrator and view his outlook, we could see the CRM in Outlook. How do I fix this? Hi, You will need to uninstall the existing installation and reinstall the Laptop client from the user's login. HTH, Niths "Onetreeu...

Office X
I'm currently a student, so I want to take advantage by buying the student version of office. But...am I correct in fearing that this version will be restricted from upgrading to future versions? I just don't want to get screwed by Microsoft and I haven't found any documentation on line that indicates any difference whatsoever between the standard and student versions aside from pricing and packaging. But something tells me that I should play it safe and go with the standard version for the sake of the future. What do you think? - Nolan In article <65970378.0310111127.62470f44...