osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not present

When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error
message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is
not present.  Any suggestions?

Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office

"Sudhi" wrote:

> Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office
>
> "Janine" wrote:
>
> > When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error
> > message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is
> > not present.  Any suggestions?

i have tried 4 different dvd's , 2 downloads from MS, 3 different computers,
sharing off the servers DVD drive, all reslut in the same error.

even mounted the iso with slysofts dvdmounter thingy and that didnt work
either.  same message.

Wish we knew what you are talking about.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Todd" <Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Sudhi" wrote:
>
>> Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office
>>
>> "Janine" wrote:
>>
>> > When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error
>> > message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is
>> > not present.  Any suggestions?
>> >

> i have tried 4 different dvd's , 2 downloads from MS, 3 different computers,
> sharing off the servers DVD drive, all reslut in the same error.
>
> even mounted the iso with slysofts dvdmounter thingy and that didnt work
> either.  same message.

0
Peter
5/1/2010 9:02:37 PM
What they are trying to say is that when they try to run the setup for Office
2010 (be it Office 2010 Media CD or ISO from VLK site) they face the error
"E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not
present."

That said has anyone found a fix for this??

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> Wish we knew what you are talking about.
>
> --
> Peter

> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Todd" <Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Sudhi" wrote:
> >
> >> Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office

> > i have tried 4 different dvd's , 2 downloads from MS, 3 different computers,
> > sharing off the servers DVD drive, all reslut in the same error.
> >
> > even mounted the iso with slysofts dvdmounter thingy and that didnt work
> > either.  same message.
> >

> .

Clip Art Issue-RPCRT4.DLL
I have a Windows 98 box with Office 2000 and a recent install of Publisher 2000. In Pub, when the user tries to insert clip art, we get an error message as follows: "MSPUB caused an invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL" I haven't found a fix that works yet. Any ideas?? (Don, an uninstall of Pub 2000 is indeed like pulling lawn weeds :) "Invalid Page Fault" Error Message When You Insert ClipArt http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812081 This does not address Publisher 98 specifically, however it does address Office 2000. -- Mary Sauer MS M...

Validation of Vendor document number
When entering vendor document numbers in Project Accounting PO Receiving the system accepts characters that can cause problems later. For example a user had mistakenly entered a document # with a ` character at the beginning. The entry window accepted this and the transaction posted without error but when running a payables trial balance this document caused the system to fall over with a Dex Runtime Error. Either the report should be changed to avoid this error or the field validated upon entry to disallow this character. -- Winton Gibson ---------------- This post is a suggestion...

hal.dll requires MPS version 1.1
I am working in a test bed to restore a nt4.0 server in a diaster recovery. I am able to load the 4.0 and all the option and release packs without any problems. But after i use nt backup and restore the c drive from tape I get the HAL.DLL requires version 1.1 the test bed machine is a single processor system. I have tried to restore the registry also and got the same error ...

Data Validation in Excel 2007
I need to set up a data validation for a Social Security Number. The number must be 9 digits long, no dashes and no letters. I am using Excel 2007. -- Bruce Hi Bruce Try =AND(LEN(A1)=9,ISNUMBER(A1)) -- Regards Roger Govier "BruceY" <byellin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8598905D-F2E3-4CF5-AE0D-369FADF7E530@microsoft.com... >I need to set up a data validation for a Social Security Number. The >number > must be 9 digits long, no dashes and no letters. I am using Excel > 2007. > -- > Bruce Thanks for your quick reply, Unfo...

Form Level Validation Rull Doesn't Recoginize Null
I two dates on a form used to enter and update a table. The following form level validation rule is on the Date Completed field >[Date Received] Or =[Date Received] Or =Null If the user leaves the Date Received blank and enters the Date Completed the validation rule is invoked. If the user then clears the date in the Date Completed with the delete key, the rule is still invoked. How do I have to format the rule so that the user can overcome entering the Date Completed when they didn't intend to, or entered the Date Completed prior to entering the Date Received? Thank you in ...

Data Validation #10
Hello, I am using Excel 2003 and am doing a drop down list using Data|Validation. However, I must have the data for my drop down list in the same sheet as my drop down list, otherwise the drop down lsit doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I used to be able to put the data in a different sheet. What happened? Valmont Valmont It's OK to have the list in another sheet, but then you must name it, e.g. "List1" (without quotes), and use that name in the validation box (Allow: List and enter =List1) -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. &quo...

Couldn't find MSVCR80.dll (required by...\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL)
This problem seems to be cropping up on computers that have the Office 12 Beta 2 installed. If an app is trying to write XML, it brings up an error that says "Executable 'C:\Projects\MyApp.exe' had the following unrecoverable error: Couldn't find MSVCR80.dll (required by C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL) Please ensure that it is installed." On my machne, I have uninstalled Office 11 and installed Office 12 Beta 2. I have .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005. When I create a program that writes to an XML file, this error pops up...

Email Signature 11-17-09
When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's message. What am I doing wrong? ...

Validation list not showing in cell
I have Validation set in a column. It's set to show me a drop-down list. When I click in a blank cell, I get the drop-down arrow, but not the list. If I right-click in the cell, I get Pick From List, which has everything on the Validation list. The Validation list is made by selecting the column, pulling out all unique values, then pasting them into another range and setting this range as my Validation list. I can go to the previously-filled in cells, and get the whole drop-down list. But the blank cells do not have the list. (I have ensured the List Range is not affected by any filte...

Please Help: compare values in two columns present in seperate tab
Hi All, How can I compare values in two columns (columns are in different tables) ? I also want to display the values that dont match in a seperate table. For eg: If values in Column1 from Table1 does not match Values in Column1 from Table2 then display those values in a seperate table Is there a way to do this? THanks in advance Here's one way: http://www.fmsinc.com/microsoftaccess/query/distinct_vs_distinctrow/unique_values_records.asp -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "sam" wr...

Where are the sigcap signatures stored?
I go to the journal and it says "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" i just had a charge back and if i can't find it i'm sol. Any idea? Is it stored somewhere as a pic? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0814_01C739A0.1912C6C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JHO, First you need to make sure that you have Journaling turned on. SO = Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select the register | = Receipt Printer 1 or 2 tab | make sure that Journal Receipts from this = printer is ch...

validation #13
When creating a validation for a list how can I create a link to a lis a column in another workbook? Say I have a spread sheet and I want c through validation to give me a pull down with a list of what is column called subject in another workbook -- MIKE0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MIKE0W's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2146 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37897 No, not another workbook. -- HTH Bob Phillips "MIKE0W" <MIKE0W.1qmdie_1118757906.0076...

Data Validation #17
Hello Forum, up to now, I am working for a very long time on solving followin problem: I would like to insert in one cell a whole number between let's sa 1-596. There is a list with all numbers, which are already in the exce sheet, and should not be allowed to enter to the cell...it should b profed, if the number i want to enter from 1 to 596 is allready in use if so, there should come up a alert message. Is this possibe, probabl with a vlookup in data validation? What should i precice do? Thank you very much in advance, greetz Mteepe -- mteepe ---------------------------------------...

presenting lots of data in a chart & table
i update weekly sales information for our retail stores in an Excel table. I also use this data to create a chart (presented below the table). This information used to fit nicely on a page, but as the weeks progress, the table gets longer and longer and the printed page is no longer readable. Does anyone have suggestions about how I can retain the same information in the table and make it readable at the same time as keeping the chart presented below? I've used pivot tables / charts, but I'm not sure if that's my only option. tee, I'm probably missing something here...

Multiple signatures #3
Hi I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create a new message, I have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which account I want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account here the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup different signatures for different account? Thanks Regards To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to be = using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same dialog. --=20 Sue Mosher,...

Data Validation Query
When using data validation I want to allow a list where the source is from a seperate sheet of the workbook. I have tried using named ranges but cannot get it to pick up the range. I can only get the list to work when the range for the list is on the same sheet. Should this be the case? Regards, Nick Perhaps you used a sheet level name, e.g. Sheet2!MyList, and that's causing the problem. There are instructions here for naming a range, and using that range as the source for a data validation list: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Nick wrote: > When using data v...

Calling a dll from VC++ 6.0
I was handed a dll (created from Ada) and the header file for it ----------adadll.h--------------------------------------------------------------- extern "C" { char * getProcList(char * pFilePath); ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In my VC++ code, I have the prototypes: extern "C" char * __export getProcList(char * pFilePath); and my code calls the function: TCHAR * blah = ConvertFileExt(pFileName); TCHAR * procList = getProcList(blah) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

MFC extension DLL not attached to chain
Hello, I have a big problem: a simple MFC application using MFC in a shared DLL + An extension DLL (wizard-made) with a bitmap inside: IDB_BMP. When I try to load the IDB_BMP bitmap I get error 1814: "The specified resource name cannot be found in the image file. " Here is the code from myapp.cpp: ........................................................... HMODULE hh; VERIFY(hh = AfxLoadLibrary("myextension.dll")); //AfxSetResourceHandle(hh); -> if I uncomment this line it works! CBitmap bmp; int n = bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BMP); // n == 0 DWORD dw = GetLastError(); // -...

Strange problem outlook 2003 signature & formulars
Hey, i have a strange problem, in our setup we have signatures on our client machines. We also want to work with standard formulars. The thing is, on 1 machine, the formula is placed over the signature, which is correct, but on several other machines the formula is placed under the signature, not good ;o) Anyone have experienced this problem ? Best regards Kim ...

Validating two fields
I am trying to create a database in which some of the fields should be mandatory only under certain conditions. For example: In my "Type of Injury" column, I want the user to be required to enter a value in this column, only if the value in the "Type of Document" column is "Nursing Report". Is this possible? I am only just beginning to teach myself Access, so please bear with me. Thank you. Put a validation rule on the *table* (not field.) 2nd example under the the Validation Rules for Tables section here: http://allenbrowne.com/Validati...

Why can't I click on the signature section to change my signature
When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my existing sugnature or create a new one. I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and still no luck. Are you perhaps in a corporate environment? Then you mail admin might have disabled that option as a corporate policy. Ask him/her or your manager for more information. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, ...

Variable validation lists
I would like to be able to create a pull-down list in Column A that would determine the pull-down list made available in column B. (For example, in column A there might be a pull-down list that included fruit, vegetable, and meat, and depending on which you chose, column B would provide a pull-down list of fruits, vegetables or meats.) -- hughcs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hughcs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27634 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471549 Debra ...

How do I import a .ppt slide into a new presentation
I am using Powerpoint 2002. I have a number of .ppt files that contain one slide. I want to create a slide show by importing/copying or whatever to a new file. -- Thanks BJ Might be better to ask this question in a PP news group. This one is devoted to Excel questions. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:30:00 -0700, BJ <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Powerpoint 2002. > >I have a number of .ppt files that contain one slide. I want to create a >slide show by importing/copying or whatever to a new file. ...

validating username and password in Active Directory
I am looking for help with the following task: 1. User clicks button on worksheet 2. Userform opens asking for username and password 3. The username and password information is verified against active directory 4. If username and password match AD, the user's initials are entered into a particular cell 5. If username and password do not match AD, a msgbox advises the user of the incorrect information. I already have the userform created and know how to do the msgbox stuff, I am just looking for the code to validate the user entered information to that in AD. Any sugges...

Setting default namespace/validating schema w/uncooperative xml?
Hi... I've been trying the .Validate() method on the XmlDocument to validate some xml against a schema, but one thing I noted was that unless the document explicitly declares the schema as a default namespace, Validate() just lets it slide through as a success. Is there a way to Validate() either a) mandating against a particular schema, or at the very least b) supplying a default namespace to be used even when not explicitly declared? Thanks _mark Mark wrote: > I've been trying the .Validate() method on the XmlDocument to validate some > xml against a schema, but ...