Office Student & teacher edition 2003

Had this installed on desktop which crashed. Cannot install on new laptop as
have lost disk. Have my CD case and product key. What can I do?

I'm not sure if Microsoft will off a low cost replacement for that edition
but it's worth the toll-free phone call.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gorgonzolaSA" <gorgonzolaSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Had this installed on desktop which crashed. Cannot install on new laptop
> as
> have lost disk. Have my CD case and product key. What can I do?

0
JoAnn

Transfer Office 2007 License from Dying Computer to New One
I have Office 2007 loaded onto an old computer. Now I need Office on a new computer. The software was loaded from a disc provided by my company through a deal with Microsoft. Any chance there is a process that I can use to move Office from one computer to another? -- SB You need the copy of the media. However, if it was the Microsoft Home Use Program, you can purchase another license for $9 which includes an online-download of the software. A backup CD is $12. If you no longer have access to the HUP, you can use BELARC ADVISOR to get the license of the software on your PC...

OWA 2003 Change Password Issues
I am working with: Windows 2003 Standard SP1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP1 I have recently installed the above products on a new server and the install went great. No errors, no issues. All is working well except for the change password function in OWA. I turned on the change password feature and it appeared as it should. The first thing I noticed is that when I selected the change password button, the domain would not be automatically populated like it should and I could not change my password. Everything I found on the Internet pointed me toward hot fix 833734. I contacted Micros...

How to return short cuts to tool tips in Excel 2003 sp3?
Hello! How to return short cuts to tool tips in Excel 2003 sp3? Regards, Dima Hi, That is not an option in 2003. If you are interested in a list of all Excel shortcut keys send me an email. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire shanedevenshire@sbcglobal.net "Dima" wrote: > Hello! > How to return short cuts to tool tips in Excel 2003 sp3? > Regards, > Dima > Thanks for your reply! Yes, I'm interested in a list of all Excel shortcut keys. My email is kopn at bk dot ru "Shane Devenshire" wrote: > Hi, > ...

Exchange 2003 & Outlook 2003
Here is my system requirements: Microsoft Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have Microsoft Outlook 2003 on my desktop and on my Tablet PC. Typically, I use my desktop to retrieve emails and respond to emails that come from the Exchange 2003. However, I opened up my Tablet PC Outlook 2003 and the emails began to show up on my Outlook on my Tablet but at the same time on my Desktop the emails disappeared. So now all of my old emails are on my Tablet PC and are not on my desktop. How can I fix it so what I see on my tablet I see on my desktop? I would also like it ...

I cannot load the Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2003 like Microsoft H.
I need the Data Analysis command which is supposed to be in the tools pull-down menu. It wasn't there. I then tried to load the Analysis Toolpak multiple times with no success. Does anyone know how to get this done? Try Tools | Add-Ins | Analysis Toolpak This will put Data Analysis in the Tools Menu. tj "Frustrated student" wrote: > I need the Data Analysis command which is supposed to be in the tools > pull-down menu. It wasn't there. I then tried to load the Analysis Toolpak > multiple times with no success. Does anyone know how to get this done? If...

How to synchronize data edited from excel to sql server
I am using excel 2003, my project asks me to do the data analysis on Excel and update the change to sql server. How would i update those info's/ synchronize those info's? I appreciate all helps :D ...

Outlook - 2003
Have an odd problem - my mouse right-click functions in the mail item lists has suddenly stoipped working. This is the one that gives a drop down menu for individual mail items. Odd thing is that other right-mouse functionality (e.g. with side panel menu) still works. Any ideas how to restore? Mick ...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 #3
Hello All Technology Colleges, I would like to ask for your assistance, and opinions on this, before I do a shotgun upgrade to my test lab. After completed reading MS Press Windows Server 2003 Administrator's companion book. I fell ready for the upgrade from Winnt4.0 domain to Win2K3 AD. But, I still feel there's an issue with the MS Exchange 5.5 migration toMS Exchange 2k3. What would be the best way for me to upgrade the MS Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003? I did some endless search on MS site for migration tools, and 3rd. party white paper, and found nothing going from Exchg.5.5 to 2k...

Data Access Page Un-editable
I created a DAP from a form I have built, but none of the text fields, or check boxes allow me to edit them while in the DAP. I am trying to read up on DAP's but I have not found anything that helps me understand how to set them to be editable. Can someone help? more info for you: I am using office 2003 SP3 and IE7. I have installed OWC11. I have the access database and the DAP (HTML Document) saved in the same folder as the db. "Cameron" wrote: > I created a DAP from a form I have built, but none of the text fields, or > check boxes allow me to e...

A Problem with Office 2003
There is a conflict between Word and Outlook that really "bugs" me. If Outlook is running Word will not run correctly. I hate having to shut down Outlook in order to use Word. For what it is worth, I can make the window smaller [minimize] but when Word is as big as it can get, there is space between the top edge of the window and the top of the display and the bottom of the window is out of sight at the bottom of the display. If you click & hold on the blue band on the top of the window, you cannot drag it up, down, or sideways; it is as if it is frozen. The only way to be...

How do I edit a CListView?
Hi How do I edit a CListView? But, I want to edit all colums. My code is: BOOL CHorarioView::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.style|=LVS_REPORT; cs.style|=LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS; return CListView::PreCreateWindow(cs); } void CHorarioView::OnInitialUpdate() { CListView::OnInitialUpdate(); CListCtrl& theCtrl = GetListCtrl(); // Insert a column. This override is the most convenient. theCtrl.InsertColumn(0, _T("a"), LVCFMT_RIGHT); theCtrl.InsertColumn(1, _T("b"), LVCFMT_RIGHT); theCtrl.InsertColumn(2, _T("c"), LVCFMT_RIGHT); theCtrl...

Outlook 2003 crash on startup in WinXP #2
My outlook has suddenly started crashing due on startup. It was working fine till a couple of days back. I haven't installed anything related to outlook except the normal update from Microsoft. I am using Outlook 2003 on XP. I tried the various solutions I could google in for but of no help. Here is the list of things(found in some post) I have already tried without any luck - Reinstall Outlook - Create a New Profile - Tried running outlook in Safe Mode (the safe mode is also crashing the same way as normal startup) - Remove outcmd.dat - Ran pstscan.exe on all my pst files. The Outlook...

setup outlook 2003 to work offline
I just installed office 2003 and when I started outlook the set up for my exchange server setup failed. now when I start outlook the program refuses to start when I press cancel at the start up screen. How do I set outlokk up to work offline and any ideas on how I can work out the problems with setting up the exchange server. Thanks in Advance Senior geek On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:59:25 -1000, glyke1 <glyke1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed office 2003 and when I started outlook the set up for my > exchange server setup failed. now when I start outlook th...

Non-Automatic Link Updating in Excel 2003
I wrote a large system of about 30 Excel workbooks that are all linked together in various ways. I've been using this sytem for several years under Excel 2000. I just got Excel 3000 (XP), and to my disbelief, every time I open a workbook, I have to digress and answer questions about the link updating. If I go into Edit->Links I see the usual (with some new features) links window. I checked the box that says to do the updating automatically. I selected the option that says to always update the links and DO NOT present me with a popup message asking me if I want to. These two ite...

Messed up exchange 2003 design
Hello all I have inherited a screwed up exchagne environment and migration design. Here is what is going on There is curently a ADC in place between the 5.5 server and the 2003 exchagne server, this part sems to be working ok, trust are in place and 5.5 attributes are replicating over to AD. Now there is alos another 2000 forest on the network that has a two trust to the forest that is ruunning exchagne 2003, this is the same 2003 domain and forest that has the ADC seetup between the 5.5 and 2003 server. On the separate windows 2000 forest we have users in this forest that have there...

How to import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003?
Can I import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003? Also can they be imported to BCM? TIA, Chad Harris I meant to add that i have a .NET passport for gmail, and i use it on MSN messenger. i now have that gmail account syncronised with outlook 2003 and i heard that i could use my MSN messenger contacts list with outlook 2003 and my list would do interesting things like tell me who's online and stuff like that. anyone know how to do that? Tia, Chad Harris _______________________________________________ "Chad Harris" <ddram32_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Exchange 2003 #55
Hello, When I try to access via Exchange System mananger and right click on the server then the Directory Access Tab I get the following error: Acces denied. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft Exchange Management. I have only one Exchange 2003 Server with SP2 installed. I googled to find answers and I reapplied SP2 but the error persists. I'm executing the Exchange System Manager locally in the server with an administrator account. PS: I reinstalled SP2 and no change ? Any ideas? Thanks. Louhichi On Feb 19, 1:45 pm, "alouhi...@gmail.com" <alouhi...@gmail.c...

How can I auto display email address in outlook 2003.
Dear all, I have installed outlook 2002 in my computer (Windwos XP professional). Would you please help me how can I auto display email address in outlook 2002. I know that the email address can be auto display in outlook 2002 when type more than 3 character. However, it cannot auto display email address when I type more than 3 characters. Tks & B.rgds Ping Ping The automatic display of names will not occur until you have entered enough names for Outlook to build its cache. It does not use the address book for this option. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...

Outlook 2003 and Active Sync 3.7.1
Are there any known issues upgrading from Outlook 2002 to 2003 if you have a pocket PC and active sync 3.7.1? I have had a lot of trouble with the active sync product but it has now worked faithfully for a week, which is a new record. I don't want it to break with a new version of Outlook. active sync 3.7.1 is working fine for me under outlook 2003. however i've never done an upgrade of office. i always do a complete uninstall of the previous version, reboot, and then install the new version or just go with a clean install of operating system + office. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] ...

Outlook 2003 POP3 retr then dele
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible for Outlook 2003 to be set up to collect POP3 messages in the manner RETR-DELE-RETR-DELE-RETR-DELE..., and not RETR-RETR-RETR-DELE-DELE-DELE as it does now. This causes problem when there are many messages to be downloaded and the session gets interupted in the middle. This results in Outlook re-downloading the messages it retreived in the first session, but were not deleted at the end of the session. Thank you for any help. Best regards, Goran Acevski. Goran Acevski <--goran.acevski--@--seavus.com> wrote: > I would like to know if it...

pasting to the size and position box, visio 2003
Just installed Visio 2003 professional and on my system I can't copy and paste to items in the size and position box When I right click over an entry, I only get the box dialoge...close,float,autohide,autofit moving the cursor over an entry or highlighting an entry and right clicking doesn't yield the dialoge....undo, cut, copy, paste, delete, select all is this a bug??? Can't believe that MS cut this ablity along with all the other things they culled in this edition. It makes the size and position box useless... and since I copy and paste from it an average of at least 2 time...

Outlook 2003 integration with OneNote 2007 setup does not complete
I have office 2003 installed on XP Tablet 2005. When using Outlook 2003 at the same time as One Note 2007 Office 2007 starts to run, and install something. It prompts for a restate and then the cycle repeats. Canceling the setup process each time it starts, has been my resort. What can be done to prevent this behavior? Are you logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges on the machine? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft ...

new.h gets error c2062 type '__w64 unsigned int' unexpected when compiling in .NET 2003
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I am trying to compile and link a VC6 project in .NET 2003. It compiles and links in VC6, but when I try to compile it in .NET, I get this error. This is the first time I have gotten an error in one of the included files that makes up part of the language - new.h is located in the VC7\Include dir, I had nothing to do with ti's writing. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or what I can do to fix it? "Why can't it just work?' Thanks, Ivan ...

money 2003-how do u print a list of checks written
is there a way to print out a list of the checks that I wrote for the entire year? In microsoft.public.money, Dr. Allan Wohl wrote: >is there a way to print out a list of the checks that I wrote for the entire >year? > Customize the Account Transactions report. Limit the account(s) to your bank(s). After each change, click Apply to see the effect. On the Amount tab, specify the range -0.01 to -9999999 to limit the report to outgoing money. In Rows & Columns consider using SubtotalBy:None. In Payee, you can adjust to get rid of payees you don't want. Check the other t...

Outlook 2003 Ash Wed.
Is there a way to add Ash Wednesday to the calendar as a recurring event? I have searched Google for some time and can not see how to add just that event. Thanks Bob Leanin' Cedar wrote: > Is there a way to add Ash Wednesday to the calendar as a recurring event? > > I have searched Google for some time and can not see how to add just that > event. > > Thanks > Bob Problem is it changes every year...... In Outlook 2007 this is easy to do by adding "Christian Religious Holidays" to your calendar. You can do this by choosing Tools + Options + Calend...