office 2007 trail Key

Hello,

I have bought a new computer and Office 2007 was already installed on it. I
have the right to try MS Office for 60 days when I enter an activation key.
But the online wizard for getting this key is down for several weeks. I never
had a key like that on paper so I don't know what to do for the moment.
Microsoft support will charge me for asking more info.

thanks for the solutions_

Just guessing but this could have something to do with the fact that Office
2010 is close to being released.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Didier" <Didier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have bought a new computer and Office 2007 was already installed on it.
> have the right to try MS Office for 60 days when I enter an activation
> key.
> But the online wizard for getting this key is down for several weeks. I
> never
> had a key like that on paper so I don't know what to do for the moment.
> Microsoft support will charge me for asking more info.
>
> thanks for the solutions_

0
JoAnn
6/7/2010 12:01:49 PM
> I have bought a new computer and Office 2007 was already installed on it.
> have the right to try MS Office for 60 days when I enter an activation
> key.
> But the online wizard for getting this key is down for several weeks. I
> never
> had a key like that on paper so I don't know what to do for the moment.
> Microsoft support will charge me for asking more info.
>
> thanks for the solutions_
..
The simplest solution would be to install the Office 2010 beta, which is a
lot nicer then Office 2007 IMHO.  You will also be able to use the beta for
much longer then sixty days at this point.

0
Victek

Office read only in outlook only
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002 and a user profile. The user loggs into locations and everwhere she loggs into the Outlook gives her office read only files. She can send the file and it becomes read only. She can send to any user possible but the file comes up as normal. Any user can read the file as normal, but she cannot. she opens the file seperatley it will read regular, but when opened through Outlook it is read only. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Ease of visibility of the Ribbon in Word 2007 and Excel 2007
As installed the colour intensity of the Ribbon in Word and Excel 2007 is very faint and it is not particularly easy to read. Is there some means of increasing the colour intensity to make it easier to read? I have fairly good sight but still have difficulty. Unless the colour intensity can be adjusted it must be virtually impossible for people with poor sight to read the details on the Ribbon. Try this (not sure if you will have this on your computer but it is worth a try):- Control Panel / Ease of Access / Ease of Access Center There are a number of options in here ...

Trial Office 2007 Professional
I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. I am attempted to download trial Office Professional 2007 on a New Microsoft 7 system. I am getting the error message "Outlook 2007 with contact manager can not be installed until Outlook 2007 is installed, please insert CD1" I do not have a CD, I am trying to download from Microsoft. What can I do? "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB0ADCF-870A-46FE-AD75-CB977ECC67B6@microsoft.com... > I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. > I am att...

why is my product key not accepted by microsoft
product key is d9qcg mjphx kjwpy bqjdy mgkk3 I am trying to upgrade my microsoft word, Product Keys never use lower case letters. Try calling Microsoft at the activation number listed in the software. Also, your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "len hussey" <len hussey@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Exchange 2007 public folders....
I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during installation. I think by doing this, the default public folder store is not created. I manually created a new pf store via the gui, then used powershell to create a new public folder. however outlook (2007 beta2) does not see the public folder hierarchy. is there something im missing? On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:17:26 -0400, "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote: >I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during >installation. I think by doing this, the default public fold...

Reinstalling publisher with product key only
I recently had my hard drive and mother board replaced on my laptop, I bought publisher online, and the only thing i can find is the product key code which i had luckily saved on my external hardrive. Can I reinstall publisher somehow without having to re purchase it?? how and where? cause so far i am getting nowhere.. thank you. You need the CD containing the program. Otherwise, how are you going to install it? Craig nikki wrote: >I recently had my hard drive and mother board replaced on my laptop, I bought >publisher online, and the only thing i can find is the product key co...

Data labels for Excel 2007 Charts
Hi, I have charts that are based on dynamically populated data. I need the data labels for all of these charts to appear with 0 decimal places. The dynamic data populates with 2 decimal places (X.XX). Is there a universal setting I can apply to the worksheet or even the chart itself, so I do not have to go to each data point/data label and set the formatting to 0 decimal places? Thanks, Courtney ...

Excel 2007 compatibility checker message
I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2003. I open it in Excel 2007 and Save As without making any changes. I get a compatibility error: "Some formulas in this workbook are linked to other workbooks that are closed." It does not have a "find" link. How do I find these formulas? Thanks. JerryK You could use Edit Links on the Data tab to see what the names of the linked workbooks are and then do a Find on them. If that doesn't work you might try Bill Manville's Find Link utility although I don't know how it works with Excel 2007: http://www.oaltd.co.u...

Trouble with Product Key
We have just become a SMB partner. I've read the Implementation Guide for CRM and started to install it from the CDs we received as becoming a partner. The CDs have a product key on the sleeve of the last disk, but I can't get past the "Set up License" dialog. When I try to add the provided product key I get the following error message. "Either the license key is invalid, or it does not match the organization name." I've tried variations for our company name with no luck. Maybe the license key isn't the same as the Product key? Any help will be ap...

function keys
Hello, Is there a site where I can get a recap of RMS function keys? Not that I know of, but F1 - Help is a really good place to start! Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. newbie wrote: > Hello, > Is there a site where I can get a recap of RMS function keys? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6B6FC.B3481FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; ...

Bug in Office Outlook 2003
Does anyone know whether there is a Microsoft Article dealing with the removal of a bug, which produces LDAP dialog box on opening Outlook 2003, that cannot be removed by any other recommended means? Thank you. Why do you classify this as a bug? If you don't use the LDAP service remove it from your profile. Control Panel-> Mail-> button E-mail Accounts-> View or change existing address books -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a ...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

Update from Money 2007 Premium
I currently use Money 2007 Premium. I plan on installing Money Plus Deluxe. They look to be pretty much the same. Will anything be lost going from 2007 Premium to Plus Deluxe? Thanks, Bob K The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) "Bob K" <BobK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C0C34A6-F03E-49AC-8B54-BAFF63BC538A@microsoft.com... > Will anything be lost going from 2007 > Premium to Plus Deluxe? "Dick Watson" wrote: > The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) > > "Bob K" <BobK@discus...

how to use 2007 styles in Word 2003
hi everyone, we have Word 2003 but we really like the Styles that come with Word 2007. Is it possible to export these Styles and use it in Word 2003? And if yes, how can i do that. In Word 2007, click the Home tab of the ribbon. In the Styles group, click Change Styles | Style Set | Word 2003. To make this choice the default, click Change Styles again, and then click Set as Default. If/when you are prompted to save the changes to your template, choose to do so. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "skoub" <skoub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Graphics not visible in email signature Office/Outlook 2000
Trying to send two jpg images embedded in an email signature from the signature picker. When viewed in Advanced Edit in Signature picker the graphics display. When the message is sent they are missing. Using Rich text Format in Outlook, but now Word as email editor. Any help is appreciated. Bob Weeden Washington School District Phoenix AZ Tried it in HTML format already? It is a lot more supported format than Rich Text. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

Excel 2007 macro compatability
I have created a macro in Excel 2007 that includes importing a text file. It works fine on my PC, but fails on a co-workers PC running Excel 2000. The failure points to the "TextFile Platform" command in the macro. I have tried several (437, 1252, 20127), but get the same results. Any solution? Thanks you. Have you try xlWindows -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Al @ Frontier" <Al @ Frontier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F601F80-F099-42C8-AA18-6D31A85946F9@microsoft.com... >I have cr...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

How can I open an attachment with a .pub ending in Office email?
S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher. I have Word and Office 2003. How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook? Thanks. Have your sender convert it to a PDF. There are free converters. If that is impossible send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA15FE51-C732-4E94-A054-26A2970D9D93@microsoft.com... >S omeone sent me an attachment in Mi...

Replacing a disk in DPM 2007
The host on server 1 corrupts and can't be repaired or hard disk fails. Either way need to restore complete host Q)What do I need to get the server running again? Do I need to do a complete clean re-install? Does the agent need to be re-installed? If so is there additional configurations server side I need to do? ...

Microsoft Office Student 2007 activation issues
I have recently installed Windows 7 and have had to reinstall my microsoft office program. The installation went through correctly, no problems there. My problem is with activating it. I go through the activation and choose to convert to the full product right away as I have a product key for a full version. I put the product key in and accept it. I choose my options and then it goes to configuration. The configuration goes through correctly and then I get prompted to restart all microsoft office programs for the changes to go through. I do that and then it prompts me to activate...

Return Primary Key
Hey there I have an access db with multiple tables linked together with primary keys. I need to populate this db from excel. Is it possible to upload a record to a parent table, have the primary key for that record returned, and then used when uploading records to the child tables. I am fairly new at working with VBA, and any help would be highly appreciated. Regards Lasca, There are lots of ways to do this but this works well. Create an Interface table in Access that contains all the necessary columns for each of the parent and child tables. Create a query that will...

Filters in 2007
Filters in 2007 are obnoxious. Everytime you want to drop down on a particular value of the filter, you have to through filter->type of filter --> value of drop down. In the earlier version of excel , one could do just drop down on the filter and that's it. Is there a simpler way to do this in 2007 ? ...

2007 to 2003 Formating issues
We are creating files in 2007, but have to save in 2003 because not all users have 2007. As a result, we are losing formating. It will wipe out colors, wrap text, make pivot tables just data etc. When we open 2003 we get the message "Too many different cell formats" any suggestions? Install the compatibility Pack on the 2003 PCs and stick with 2007 format Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 file formats http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101686761033.aspx Wayne wrote: > We are creating files in 2007, but ha...

Outlook 2007 with multiple mailboxes
I have a secretary that my manager wants to be able to see his emails. I set her up with his and her own account. The problem is when she replys or forwards the email, we want it to come from her email not his. Outlook 2007 is too smart and changes accounts when she forwards account so it looks like the manager has replied when the secretary has done on his behalf. You set her up as a DELEGATE and it is doing what you told it to do. If you only wanted to give her permission to see his inbox and calendar you should have set the permissions on the folders directly, and not use the "D...