office 2007 product key

an update to windows vista caused an error in the activation code. my
computer manufacturer required me to do a recovery and enter a new activation
code for windows. Needless to say I had to reinstall all my other programs.
my office 2007 home and student was purchased from best buy and I still have
the product key, but when I enter it. it tells me the certain characters like
"0" or "O" or "1" are invalid and I can't go any further

Did your recovery also include a Trial version of Office that you failed to
uninstall, together with its Activation Assistant and reboot, prior to
installing office from cd?

"bird731713" <bird731713@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> an update to windows vista caused an error in the activation code. my
> computer manufacturer required me to do a recovery and enter a new
> activation
> code for windows. Needless to say I had to reinstall all my other
> programs.
> my office 2007 home and student was purchased from best buy and I still
> have
> the product key, but when I enter it. it tells me the certain characters
> like
> "0" or "O" or "1" are invalid and I can't go any further

0
DL

OFFICE #3
I recently up graded my Mac operating system from 10.4.9 to system 10.5.<br> Now when I try to open excel the message says that it is being used by me. It could be an issue with naming the computer. Everything worked before I installed the new system upgrade. It could be a software issue. I have three Mac computers. I have used one ID number on each computer for a total of three. What is the exact text of the message? Only Excel, or any Office Application? Which CPU type? Have you applied Apple Combo Updater 10.5.2 (released today)? If it's any Office application, it's a bad...

Outlook 2007: Can't accept proposed meeting times?
Does anyone know anything about this in 2007? Is it a bug or am I missing something? When I send an meeting request and the other receipient proposes a new time, I get a response back but there is no "accept" button. I have to manually update the meeting time. Setup: - both ends are OL2007 - both ends uses pst files - no exchange server involved - both ends connect to an IMAP server TIA 1001001100100 1001001100100 <ANonnyMoose@no-email.org> wrote: > Does anyone know anything about this in 2007? Is it a bug or am I > missing something? > > When I send an meeti...

Out of Office Assistant #8
I have a user that is reporting that her out of office assistant is not responding to all the emails that she receives. She indicates that the responses are random. Any information on this? Ask the user if the responses are being sent to only internal recipients, or to both external and internal recipients. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:052d01c36c12$c8772b10$a101280a@phx.gbl, Cindy wrote: > I have a user that is reporting that ...

Creating an email message in Outlook 2007
What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. Hello, yes, Outlook 2007 uses Word to render and create messages- There is no possibility to change anymore. Roman Brehm "PE" <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23imSovkXHHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks > very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. > > > > It is word. If you have the office suit...

Resetting Office I.D.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I bought two copies of Office (that top of the line edition) last year, and installed both on my wife's and my laptops. This past weekend I had to replace her hard drive and reinstall Office. I accidentally reused my Office I.D., and now Office won't let both of us run programs at the same time. HOW DO I RESET THE USER I.D., SO THAT BOTH I.D.'S ARE USED? MY LAPTOP INSISTS ON RETAINING THE SAME USER I.D. In article <59b7d8ef.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <revjim@officeformac.com> wrote: > H...

Microsoft Office Outlook #3
A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". How do I stop this message from prompting me everytime I try to create an email? I am using Outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange. I am the Net Admin and notice that my machine is like the only machine in the office (same setup) that prompts this message. Thanks in Advance What addins do you have installed? For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm --...

auto reply
Can we sent this up in Outlook 98 or do we need to upgrade to a new version. I do not see an option to do this in outlook 98. Thanks You can only do this if you're connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "karenr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:980601c3ea77$818b1750$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can we sent this up in Outlook 98 or do we need to upgrade > to a new version. I do no...

DPM 2007 and DVD recorders
I'm going to evaluate DPM 2007 but before I've a question: does DPM 2007 supports DVD recorders for permanent data archive ? Thanks in advance. F. On 22 Feb, 20:25, "Fab <fabrizio.nos...@nospam.nospam>" > I'm going to evaluate DPM 2007 but before I've a question: does DPM > 2007 supports DVD recorders for permanent data archive ? From the technet web site: "DPM does not support Write-Once Read-Many (WORM) media." Hope to be wrong... F. http://www.ss-infrastructure.com/2009/12/dpm-and-tapes-things-to-consider.html ...

Outlook 2007 install problem
when i tried to install outlook 2007 it hangs up and the end and will not complete. Task manager shows it running, but after 2 hours I ended the task. Now I can install or uninstall anything because I get a message that says something is installing and wait until it finishes. But, nothing is installing and Outlook 2007 does not show up on the program list. Help. If you are running an Anti-Virus program, like Norton or Trend, Turn it off while you do the install. Also, log out of any other programs that may be running. Are you using Microsoft XP as your processing system? Or maybe Vis...

Converting Office 2007 Pro Trial to Office 2007 Small Business
My Office 2007 Professional Trial just expired yesterday. I purchased the Office 2007 Small Business upgrade through the online store. When I tried to convert my trial to the "real" version, my product key wouldn't work. (I expected it to work for everything except Access, which is not included in the Small Business version.) I am, as we speak, downloading the Small Business version from the Microsoft store; but do I really need to go through an uninstall/reinstall? Can't I convert to another version of MS Office without reinstalling? I'm worried abo...

Excel 2007 VBA shape fill colour problem 02-11-10
I have a generic VBA routine that adds a specified shape to each cell within a target range on a worksheet and defines the Shape.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor property and the OnAction event. The OnAction event routine then toggles the Shape.Fill.Visible property on and off which should change the colour to the already defined Shape.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor property and back again, but the colour always defaults to turquoise rather than the colour I've specified. The code detailed below worked fine in Excel 2003, this appears to be a bug in 2007. --------------------------------...

Typing LAGS in Outlook 2007
New Dell Inspiron, Vista, OEM Office--the Outlook is lagging - every time I type or select anything there is a small delay. For a fast typist, this is disconcerting as I am a sentence ahead and nothing shows on the screen. Not happening in other word or text programs. I have a import .pst file that also says, it can't be accessed and it seems like it is looking all the time. I tried to delete it but it won't let me. Any help will be appreciated. Since its a Dell, it's probably Media Direct causing it: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/recurringmeetings.htm other causes: ht...

Upgrade from OA 2007 to MDGP 9
I have read on Microsoft's website that the transition from Office Accounting 2007 Professional to Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a rather simple migration; however, I cannot find one single document or whitepaper on the best practices or best methodology for facilitating such a move. Would someone point me in the correct direction? Out books are not that complicated; however, we are heavy into project accounting and would like to integrate our accounting package with CRM 3.0. We have an in-house IT staff that I am comfortable with performing the upgrade, but would like a clearer pict...

How do I design a DVD label from scratch in Word 2007?
I don't see a way to start a new DVD label in Word 2007 and was wondering if anyone knew how to set one up. The templates work fine but they take too long to change to what I want. Word is a very poor program for creating DVD labels (and you should not add labels to DVD discs because of out of balance effects at very high rotational speeds). However investigate Surething CD Labeler software. http://www.surething.com/ For DVD case labels, you could create a three cell table (front spine and back) or use the aforementioned product. -- <>>< ><<>...

shortcut keys
Is there a shortcut or URL or a way to see all the publisher shortcuts at one time? My goal is to have a page of all the shortcut keys. thanks David Sherman wrote: > Is there a shortcut or URL or a way to see all the > publisher shortcuts at one time? > > My goal is to have a page of all the shortcut keys. > > thanks ======================================== Go to the following site and click the "Show All " button. -- John Inzer John Inzer wrote: > David Sherman wrote: >> Is there a shortcut or URL or a way to see all the >> publisher shor...

PID for Outlook 2007 not recognized by Microsoft
Hi Office 2007 users I recently installed Office 2007 Pro (retail multi language from Amazon UK) as an upgrade to Office 2003 Pro (retail). I had some problems with Outlook 2007 and attempted to access the Microsoft Warranty Help. On the submission report I was required to insert the PID. I looked up the 2007 PID in Outlook and typed it in but it was rejected by Microsoft Help on the grounds that: "The PID you have given (characters had typed in repeated )is not the PID for the Office 2007 Multilanguage edition please insert the PID for Office 2007 Multilanguage edition." B...

product key not working with new computer
Setting up new computer and the product key code is not being recognized. I have installed everything else with no problems. When I got to ABOUT in the program the product id is blank. This is an upgrade version but I've installed Expression Web from upgrade version with no trouble. Is this a Publisher question or EW question? Expression is not a "upgrade" by the normal definition of "upgrade" - previous version is required. If your Publisher program IS an upgrade you will need a previous version or a qualifying product available prior to installing the upgrade...

Send Out of Office more than one time
Hi! Is it possible to send more than one Out of Office message to the same person? Im using Exchange 2003. Regards, Mikael Johem On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:55:04 -0700, Mikael Johem <MikaelJohem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Is it possible to send more than one Out of Office message to the same person? >Im using Exchange 2003. > > >Regards, > >Mikael Johem What is the goal? Sending an OOF once is a good preventative measure against mail loops. On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:55:04 -0700, Mikael Johem <MikaelJohem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Disabling Office 2007 startup GUI
Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after I click on the ..exe for e.g Word? I'm referring to the yellow welcome box with the text 'Microsoft Office Word 2007' This is a Word for Mac group. Word 2007 is a program for Windows. Please don't post the same question in multiple newsgroups. It is already answered in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement. Yves "Abi" <Abi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:460E7E7C-1D8D-4723-87DB-5E57671A3E4B@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after...

opening newer PST version in older office
Good morning, i was wondering if there is a known way to Open a PST file created in outlook 2003 in office xp. I know most programs arent forwards compatible like this so i am a bit confused as to how to accomplish this. thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide Outlook 97 thru 2002 cannot open the newer unicode PST file created by Outlook 2003 and later. The Outlook 2003 and later client would have to export/create a legacy PST for the older client. "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC8CC605-1373-4007-AACD-B8C3443B581...

no autoupdater in new macbook with new office install,
Hello ... I am new to Macs so I hope the answer to this isn't obvious. Just purchased Macbook. About this Mac says Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 I tested the Office:Mac test drive then purchased it. Before installing I uninstalled as instructed, then did a custom installation but chose to install everything. No problems - everything running fine etc. When I click on Check for Updates in the Help Menu it says Autoupdate isn't installed - do I want to install it now. I click yes ... but it says There Was an Error Installing Autoupdate So I searched and haven't found an definitive an...

Excel (Office) 2003 Client Safty Options
When trying to refresh Pivot Table data (external data, OLAP Cube) I get the following message: "Client Safety Options do not allow pass through statements to be issued to the data source". Do someone know how to get around this? Where can I change secutity settings? I still have a computer with older set-up, Office XP (2002) and that instalation works fine. Thanks Viggo ...

Pls Help me for install different version office on one computer
As I have old version of account software I must keep MSWord 2000 & MSExcel 2000 on my computer. However,I only get license of standard version of office(without access 2000) I try to install office office XP(with access xp) on my computer. So I install office xp (choose access xp only) and I keep excel 2000 & word 2000 on the computer. However I found that I can't use " export" function to excel2000 on access xp. when I do it so,the computer become hang and no response.and then I can't open excel again. Thx help me for doing so I don't know if this will hel...

Product Labels
Does anyone have a solution for printing product labels (SKU, description, and possibly a bar code) from Dynamics sales order processing? We assemble orders with a large variety of SKUs on any given order, and need a simple solution to print product labels as we print each invoice in SOP. If anyone has a simple solution for this, I would be most grateful to hear it. Thanks and regards, -- S. Pennell St. Moritz Watch Corp. ...

Installation of CRM v3.0c fails with Outlook 2007 #2
There is this thread, which I wish to reply to but don't know how. Thread URL: http://groups.google.com.my/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/9a8dd21187c63f8f/70ec92d8b2203f30?hl=en&lnk=st&q=The+installed+version+of+Microsoft+Outlook+is+not+supported+by+the+Microsoft+CRM+client.+Please+upgrade+to+the+current+release+of+Microsoft+Office+Outlook.#70ec92d8b2203f30 Please see my solution at: http://zenetlife.blogspot.com/2008/01/installing-ms-dynamics-crm-client-v3c.html Hope this is useful. Regards, Eunice Hmmnnn - unfortunately, the conclusion in your blog is inco...