MS Office pre-loaded/locate product id?

I got a new Lap top with MS Office pre-loaded. How do I locate 2007 product
ID? No CD packaging included. I tried clicking on MS Office button in hopes
of finding it to no avail.  Thanks

Its a Trial Version, do you not have an Activation assistant shortcut on the
desktop?

"letsDiscuss" <letsDiscuss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I got a new Lap top with MS Office pre-loaded. How do I locate 2007 product
> ID? No CD packaging included. I tried clicking on MS Office button in
> hopes
> of finding it to no avail.  Thanks

0
DL

office trial
wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock to different internet server but keep getting error message. Office trial was preinstalled on computer and I went through microsoft with key they emailed to me. This is getting very tiresome as I am a new user "tottenham hotspur" wrote: > wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time > correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock > to different internet se...

Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07
I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks. Are you referring to a Keep Text Formatting feature in an earlier version of Word? I wonder whether what you're looking for is "Paste Unformatted," since you seem to be saying you _don...

Can I delete parts of Office?
I recently loaded Office 2004 on my iBook but want to conserve hard drive space for an app i just picked up, and was thinking about deleting all the MS apps except for Word and Excel. Can I do this without messing up Word and Excel to the point that I need to reinstall? I would just try it, but I'm away from home and don't have access to my Office install CD. Any help that could be provided would be great. Thanks <beau.keyes@gmail.com> wrote: > I recently loaded Office 2004 on my iBook but want to conserve hard > drive space for an app i just picked up, and was thinki...

"Configuring Microsoft Office Basic 2007" every time I start
I added memory to my PC and Office 2003 started to misbehave (and it could not find a CAB file that was on the CD) so I removed it and upgraded to Office 2007. Now every time I start my PC it spends time configuring itself. I might add iTunes is the same. It means starting the PC is an even more laborious process than usual. Oh, and I have some annoying update to XML something or other that does not install either, and does not go away. It is ironic that the extra memory was to improve perforamnce. Every step forwards involves two steps back. Apart from swapping to App...

Can't open file: "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID"
I'm running Microsoft Excel v.X on a Mac with Panther (OS X). An Excel file which I used a lot now cannot be opened - it says "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID". I have no idea what this is - it's a single file with just 2 sheets in it, and is fairly simple - no links to outside objects, no graphics, etc. Just a single file. What can I do to get it opened?? Microsoft Word can read it, but I'd like to keep working on it in Excel... Thanks in advance! Mike Levin ...

CRM 4.0 DESKTOP client for Outlook don't load all options (?)
Today I found some problem in CRM Desktop Outlook client...when I try to create e-mail quick campaign I did't find option "e-mail via mail merge" and the same option for list. In CRM menu (in Outlook) under Otions I didn't found "synchronization" tab. After restart Outlook for few hours all was ok, but after I observed the same situation, restart and all is ok... Is some solution of this problem... ...

Out of Office Question
We're new to O at our office. On occasion, I get OOO replies when I email people. I ask how they set it up and everyone tells me Tools, then Out of Office. My choices under Tools do not include OOO but they do include Rules Wizard. I feel sure somewhere in there is a way to set up OOO replies but I haven't hit upon the exact procedure. Help is no help at all. I have the disc, I run W2000 Professional. Can someone give me the drill to set up an OOO reply so I can turn it on before I go on vacation next week? Thanks in advance to all who help or try. Steve Ignots Steve, You need to be u...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Custom Reports Using MS Access?
Ran across a thread where Glen Adams suggested using MS Access to create custom reports instead of Crystal Reports. But Glenn never said where to point Access to obtain the needed information to create the reports. Glenn, if you are watching can you give us some more info on how to use Access to create a report? I'm not Glen... I think you would use ODBC... to connect to the RMS database. Then use Access to connect via ODBC... Marc Wagner www.gmroii.net "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0df801c46ea7$d79b00b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Event ID in Application Log
I am currently running Exchange 2003 SP1 on both my Front-end and Back-end Servers. I am getting the Event ID 7200 on the Front-end Server. The error that I'm getting is "Background thread FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (FRONT-END)" due to error code 0x80004005. " I am not running any Full-Text Indexing, it has never been installed. I am also not running any type of Virus scan on this server. It is occuring every 30 minutes on the dot. I have researched for the past two days and can very little information on how to re...

Formula to reference another worksheet, locate data, then record i
Hi All, It has been over 10 years since I did my Excel studies and I've unfortunately forgotten everything I haven't used regularly. My office has recently upgraded to Office 2007 (upgrade not being the descriptor I'd have chosen!) and I'm struggling with Excel. I've found my way around most issues, but I'm REALLY stuck now and suffering Friday-itis on top of it all! Essentially I have a multi-sheet workbook for my debtors ledger. Each page has separate columns for the customer numbers, names, total debts in each age range (7 days, 14 days etc), totals and lastl...

Creating Formula with Embedded Variable ID
I need to create a single formula for my workbook that references cells from various tabs (over 20) in another workbook. I want to copy this formula into multiple tabs within my workbook. My workbook and the external workbook have the same number of and identically named tabs. I want to embed a variable into the formula that will take on the name of the tab that the formula is copied to. I imagine the formula would look something like this: ='K:\Sales Reports\[Ohio Team, Mar-21-2004.xls]variable_identifying_the_tab_goes_here'!D1 I know I can use the following formula to derive th...

Is it possible to add my own header to an email in Office Outlook or Outlook Express?
Hi all, I mean something like followings: X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: someone@somewhere.com or X-MyHeader: 123456 I'm able to do this via C# SmtpClient programmatically, but I want to this by an email application. Thanks in Advance Afshar Mohebbi > I mean something like followings: > X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: someone@somewhere.com > or > X-MyHeader: 123456 > I'm able to do this via C# SmtpClient programmatically, but I want to > this by an email application. For Outlook, you'd need to do it via code. I'd start at http://www.outlookcode.com. For OE, you'll wan...

Take a look at pack for MS Internet Explorer
--vcqnowemm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kkzkgqjfvhhscbnin"; type="multipart/alternative" --kkzkgqjfvhhscbnin Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wylltmtkfb" --wylltmtkfb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

spell check in office basic or office Pro?
which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word? office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put me in the excel user group..sorry barb Barb All of the office suite have Spellcheck. Take your pick, MS Works, Office Standard, Office Student, Office Pro. HTH Michael "barb" wrote: > which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word? > office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put > me in the excel user group..sorry > barb ...

Thai collation in SQL for MS CRM 1.2
A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most of their clients have this included in their business requirement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

Reactivating Office on a new computer.
I had a downloaded copy of Office 2007 on a laptop which has been destroyed beyond repair. I have now bought a new laptop. How do I re-download my copy of Office, please? -- Steve Contact the vendor from where you purchased it. "stemac" <stemac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:795E14D0-A5F1-4CA4-B2B4-A102986CBADD@microsoft.com... :I had a downloaded copy of Office 2007 on a laptop which has been destroyed : beyond repair. I have now bought a new laptop. How do I re-download my copy : of Office, please? : -- : Steve The vendor was...

MS Word file extension changed through e-mail
MS Word .docx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .doc instead. The same is true for MS Excel .xlsx changed to .xls Speak firmly to whoever set up the email system. They have not applied their updates. When the file goes through, it is being recognised as a Microsoft Word file, but the extension is being wrongly changed. Some free-mail web services have a bad habit of doing this. It's not a Word problem, the change is being made either by the sending email program or the receiving email program. Cheers On 24/02/10 2:32 PM, in article 2e082f5...

Accessing all questions I have asked in the Office forums
Is there a way I can call up all questions and answers I have ever asked via my login to Microsoft Discussion groups? I sure appreciate your help, John In news:FB996750-8ACF-4806-BDF8-7E66057A0DBB@microsoft.com, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Is there a way I can call up all questions and answers I > have ever asked via my login to Microsoft Discussion groups? > > I sure appreciate your help, John Use Google; look up your own name; finesse from there if you get too many hits. HTH, Twayne` ...

Saving documents to MS CRM from eg Word?
Hi, Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way ! Regards, SH Hi Siggi, have a look at "RelatedDocuments" at www.mscrm-addons.com "Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:64f91fda.0501190239.1156de03@posting.google.com... > Hi, > Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg > Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then > from MS CRM make a note and attach. ...

Upgrade Office 2004 Student to 2008 Standart
As the subject says. Does anybody have an experience with upgrading the student 2004 to standart 2008. On the box it says any 2001 to 2004 office suite or application is upgradeable but before I open the box I want to make sure this will work... I need exchange server thats why I can't upgrade with the 2008 home/student version.. Thanks On 3/6/08 1:13 PM, in article ee90031.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "srkerd@officeformac.com" <srkerd@officeformac.com> wrote: > As the subject says. Does anybody have an experience with upgrading the > student 2004 to standart 2008. ...

out of office assistant #55
For a former employee I would like all incoming emails to be sent a response that the person no longer works here. This is for all emails from the same sender, not just the first one. I am concerened about looping errors if I set up a rule to do this. ...

Ask outlook in microsoft office 2003
Is it more convenient function that which are there to ask outlook in microsoft office 2003 edition? I seldom read the letter and follow and send a letter with outlook, all have the browser and help me to join mails and follow and send a letter directly, Have lesson teachers of computers to teach a lot of, which outlooks functions are very well that I am not clear very much to have, the person knowing tells me, please. ...

MS Excel expense sheet password lost
Hello. i'm trying to edit the a ms excel expense statement/re-imbursement template. unfortunately, it's password protected (and nobody at work knows what it is). does anyone know of a program that can crack an ms excel password or know a way of over coming this problem? all i want to do is duplicate, re-arrange, and rename the sheets. wil. Hi Wil check out http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html for information Cheers JulieD "Wil" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:Xns9622D5640ED93nospamnospamcom@207.46.248.16... > Hello. i'm trying ...

Event ID 2035
We are getting the following event error: "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'SYSTEM' address type on 'i386' machines is missing. " The event id is 2035.This started happening after we created an account called postmaster and gave it a system administrator email address.We did this so that messages from the system attendant will have a sender's adress that says postmaster@ourdomain.com Does anyone know how to solve this ? ...