microsoft bootstrapper has stopped cant download office

I tried to download new office professional 2007 but the computer keeps
coming up microsoft bootstrapper has stopped working and microsoft hasnt come
up with an answer yet

Prove that security pack from the Microsoft Corporation
--bbjvkqyrvtelzeo Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nrhrnjpnmlgxpqwtl"; type="multipart/alternative" --nrhrnjpnmlgxpqwtl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gzwheqzwnutidz" --gzwheqzwnutidz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from thes...

Microsoft CRM Report Viewer Bug ? 04-15-07
When viewing report in Microsoft CRM Report Viewer, it extracts the filter info from the RDL file. When user saves the default filter it's also stored in the RDL. The filter info is actually the Fetch XML which is build dynamically by the viewer control. I've created a report and in the RDL file specified the Fetch XML with linked entities and attributes for each linked entity. This way when report is executed, the Fetch XML is converted to the SQL statement which is used as report data (when executed). Report viewer displayes the filter correctly BUT when it builds the Fetch ...

Office 08 auto correct problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I just installed Office 2008 for mac and I can't get the auto correct to work right. Is there some magic box to check or something? Thanks in advance. Brooklyngem Can you describe what working wrong means to you? Can't see your screen from here. You can turn it on via Tools | AutoCorrect, if that's the problem. brooklyngem@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: intel > > I just installed Office 2008 for mac and I can't get the auto...

Anti Aliasing Quit in Office X
The Quartz anti aliasing has recently ceased to function in MSIE and Office. I installed the patch update for MSIE and that fixed the issue there. However, MSFT Office is not responding to the update to fix the issue. Any ideas as to how I can fix the anti aliasing issue? It is really annoying and makes reading documents difficult.. Thank you. M. Sagi pallor@subnova.com First, go to Apple -> About this Mac, and make sure your OS version is at least 10.1.5. If it is any lower, go to Apple -> Software Update and update to the latest version. From there, go to Apple -> System Prefe...

adding quickpad layouts on MIcrosoft POS
Does any one know how to create new layouts? ...

How do I stop a Textbox in a Userform converting numbers?
Probably a really stupid question... but how do I stop a Textbox on userform from removing the leading zero on a number? eg 01234567890 becomes 123456789 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Alan You must format the cell first as text. e.g Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Range("A6").NumberFormat = "@" Range("A6").Value = TextBox1.Text End Sub Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Probably a really stupid question... but how do I stop a Textbox on a >userform from removing the leading zero on a number? > >eg 01234...

Downloading data from Bank
I had to have the motherboard replaced on my PC. When I got it back I needed to re-install Money 2005 Standard. Fortunately I had created a backup file prior to handing over my PC for repair. My problem is that I can contact my bank and get the message 'Update Complete' but the balance and transaction data is not updated as it was before. Can someone tell me how to set up the account to download the activity and current bank balance? Thankyou, -- Fredginsocal ...

How can I view e-mails before the attachment downloads?
When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open that e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one e-mail just to open. Thank you! "fRuStRaTeD" <fRuStRaTeD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B7FCBB8-6B2E-4813-98C5-2BFEDB5CC17A@microsoft.com... > When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open > that > e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one > e-mail just to open. Attachments aren't some separate entity distin...

Microsoft CRM integration with Macola
Hi, Does any one has made the integration between Microsoft CRM and Macola? Thanks. ...

Microsoft Money 2006 Database SDK
Does anyone know of a MS Money DB SDK? I would like to export my Money information to a SQL database so I can create my charts and stuff from it. The SDK would just have to allow read-only access (provided with password) to the Money information. Thanks for any help! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10. With MoneyLink you can get some stuff out, but it leaves great holes. (Classification for one has no place in MoneyLink. The memo in a root transaction, for another, is not visible in MoneyLink.) With careful report creation/export and a lot of work importing the reported (and seri...

why do i have to keep downloading excell when i open files? is th.
Please ask your question in the body of the post, not the topic. Your topic line gets truncated. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "romanbadboy" <romanbadboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD16B7BA-BADD-4CB2-9C54-642D2CA3C678@microsoft.com... > "romanbadboy" wrote: > why do i have to keep downloading excell from disk everytime i open files is there a way to keep it Most likely, you selected "Run From CD" for certain features when you installed Excel. ...

office 97 and office xp
Hi, Is it possible to install office97 and officeXP on Windows XP at the same time. I appreciate your help Andonny Yes, I have xl95, xl97 sr2 and xp2002 all on my xp machine. Recommend installing oldest version first and, of course, you don't install in the same directory. "me" <wje@multiline.com.au> wrote in message news:%23NkrPOZjDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is it possible to install office97 and officeXP on Windows XP at the same > time. > > I appreciate your help > Andonny > > ...

lpp lpp lpp lpp after installing MS Office update
Yo, homies. I also got the Autoupdate, dutifully installed it, and went off to cook some stew. When I came back, Safari was open (I'd opened it already to check out the Update info from Microsoft), and there were a dozen copies of a file called "lpp" (just like the Unix lpp?) attempting to download. I deleted them from the download list quicker than you can say Jack Robinson. I did a search on 'lpp' afterwards and just found the normal files with that string in them. What the heck is up? I haven't been doing anything exotic enough to catch a virus, but neither c...

Stop chart lines going to zero
Chart lines drop to zero on last point unless cell is highlighted and delete key pressed, which is no good if there is a formulae in the cell. Anybody know how to cure this ?? In article <68F329DB-DF81-4F7C-89BC-108D1DAB559C@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B? VG9tIEg=?= <Tom H@discussions.microsoft.com> says... > Chart lines drop to zero on last point unless cell is highlighted and delete > key pressed, which is no good if there is a formulae in the cell. Anybody > know how to cure this ?? > > Replace the "" in the formula with NA() -- Regards, Tushar ...

Office 2004 won't reinstall
As soon as I installed Leopard, my Office 2004 apps stopped working. I had never uninstalled Office X and I found that I could still use those apps, although I could *not* double-click on a doc and open it directly. I had to open the app, then choose "open" to get to docs. This was inconvenient, but I dealt with it whilst I looked online and tried to figure out what was going on with 2004. I found a lot of info about how installing Leopard messes up permissions, so I used disk utility to repair permissions. I checked that I had read & write privileges for Office 2004, and I check...

Opening Office Files
I typically open my documents/excel files/power point by clicking on the file directly. Everytime I do I get the following message: "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007". This causes a long delay in opening the file and my previous system(XP) did not perform this task. My new system is Vista. I also have a problem every time I open Outlook, it starts installing Visio and PowerPoint. Any reason why it should do any of these? How do I alleviate these from happening? Thanks, -- Gevan "Gevan" <Gevan@discus...

Why does Excel 2000 stop working after installing Crystal Reports.
I installed Seagate Crystal Reports 9.0 to a user's laptop. The Crystal Reports works fine, as well as all other MS Office applications, except Excel 2000. A memory address error pops up when attempting to start Excel? Can anyone help? ...

Moving music files to keep them organized but WMP12 cant find them
Over the past three years, I have used WMP to rip backup copies of all my music. In addition to the normal album folders, I now have five miscellaneous folder locations: Variétés, Various, Various Artist, VARIOUS ARTISTS, and Untitled. When I try to move the album folders (containing the music files) from one of these to another, WMP12 no longer sees them and locks up. I can no longer play the songs nor delete the album, or any of it's songs from the library. Deleating a music folder an re-ripping it, is no longer an option for many of my CD's, as they are e...

Excel instance used with "Export to Microsoft Excel" option in Internet Explorer
I use the "Export to Microsoft Excel" context menu frequently from Internet Explorer, but find two aspects of this option difficult, and was wondering if anyone has a way to get around these. When I use this option, it starts a new instance of Excel, even if I already have Excel running. If I use this option a second or subsequent time within one execution of IE, each time I use it it creates another instance. This means that if I right click on 5 different HTML tables and select this option, I get 5 different copies of Excel, each with only one created workbook with a worksheet w...

Download via Money or MSN
I bank and invest with E*Trade, and several other institutions. I have the option of downloading with Money 2004 or MSN. Which is best? I like the idea of MSN downloading automatically, and i can be on the road without Money. My questions are: 1. Is there a advantage / disadvantage to using MSN vs. Money? 2. Is it easy to switch back and forth? 3. What if MSN starts charging for this service - Am i locked in? thanks for your help - public@shawnholt.com ...

Prove these security patch that came from the Microsoft Corporation
--zlxtlqtfai Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yubpkhqdp"; type="multipart/alternative" --yubpkhqdp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="piyknluvqdaopu" --piyknluvqdaopu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the mo...

Office 2008
I heard a vicious and ugly rumor that there was yet another effort to exclude Mac users from some of the features and benefits that Microsoft Office (Windows) users enjoy. I've heard that macros are being dropped in Office 2008. I just wonder whether anyone in the product management group at Microsoft considers the fact that Mac users work with Windows users. Or is this yet another effort to fly under the radar and drop support for the Mac OS forcing Mac users to run Office in emulation? Where does the oppressive Mac bias end? I mean have you SEEN Vista? Is anyone else tired of being a ...

transferring office suite from desktop to laptop
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am switching from a desktop to laptop and want to transfer my office suite to the laptop. Unfortunately, I can't find my installation cd. I do have the product ID number. Is it possible to download the program onlne to my laptop using the product ID from the desktop? On 5/11/09 3:37 PM, "dschray@officeformac.com" <dschray@officeformac.com> wrote: > I am switching from a desktop to laptop and want to transfer my office suite > to the laptop. Unfortunately, I can't find my installation cd. I...

Unitek's Microsoft CRM Dedicated Portal Comes to the Rescue of Bus
Unitek Education, one of North America's leading IT education and training organizations, has announced the introduction of a personalized Microsoft CRM portal. In essence, this high-powered, all in one educational solution caters to the advanced needs of Unitek's clients and valued customers. Fremont, CA (PRWEB) February 4, 2008 -- With this new portal, Unitek will be able to better service the ever growing educational needs of its Microsoft CRM customer base at its own Microsoft CRM Blog. (http://www.unitek.com/training/microsoft/crm/blog) Experience gained through successful...

Email does not automatically download #2
When I start-up, am online or click Send/Recieve, Outlook downloads the email automatically. When the computer is in the ppower save mode, it does not download even though the "al Accounts" and "offline" schedules are set for 10 download every 10 min and the scheduled download is not disabled. The email accounts are POP3 accounts and I am on a cable system. I am using XP Pro and Outlook 2003. How do I get the system to automatically download when I am out so I do not exceed my ISP mailbox limit and lose messages? ...