Loads@Sstartup ? C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live_Search E_P

When I restart my computer, this window loads to desktop?
C:\Program\Microsoft\Office Live_Search Enhancement Pack.

If I do a selective startup withmsconfig, and take the checkmarks out of:
WKsSb and wkfund, then the above window does not load?

I'm thinking there is something wrong, something missing, or something that
is not setup or installed correctly?

Thinking about unistalling: Windows Live ID sign-in Assistant, Window Live
Upload tool, and then reinstalling them; unclear on how to proceed.

Please advise.

Kevin,

None of this is Microsoft Office related - you may want to check with the
Office Live forums for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Kevin asked:

| When I restart my computer, this window loads to desktop?
| C:\Program\Microsoft\Office Live_Search Enhancement Pack.
|
| If I do a selective startup withmsconfig, and take the checkmarks out
| of: WKsSb and wkfund, then the above window does not load?
|
| I'm thinking there is something wrong, something missing, or
| something that is not setup or installed correctly?
|
| Thinking about unistalling: Windows Live ID sign-in Assistant, Window
| Live Upload tool, and then reinstalling them; unclear on how to
| proceed.
|
| Please advise.
|
| Kevin,

0
Milly

file will not save
One of my excel files will not save. it seems to work ok, but when i try to save it, i get a "document not saved" message. the file cannot be closed unless i agree not to try to save it. any ideas why i cannot save this file? #1. Are you working off a floppy? If yes, then don't do this. Use windows explorer to copy from floppy to harddrive and work from there (and save there). Then use windows explorer to copy back to floppy. #2. You're saving to a location that you don't have permission to save to. #3. Your diskdrive is out of space??? missionary wrote...

Missing File Day 3 No resolution ?
No. Is this file something that can be sent to me? -----Original Message----- From: "Diane Poremsky" <info@cdolive.com> Sent: 4/12/2004 8:15:04 PM Subject: Re: Missing file still.... did you have different versions or suites of office installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Kyle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Business Office Equipment and Partnerships
Hello everyone, I m running a home business and found that there was no category to place my startup business expenses for my sole use business software like Microsoft Money and my new printer. Is there a category in which I can keep track of these expenses in which it will show up as a business asset in which I can depreciate later? Also, was wondering for tax purposes, how should I set up Money to keep track of my roommate/business partner's financial stuations? ...

I want to buy the best book of office 2003
Hi. I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? Marco Hi, Marco. > I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? "The Best Book of Office 2003." (Just kidding!) "Best" is subjective. Check out former Access MVP Jeff Conrad's lists of recommended books and find the ones for Access 2003, then go to your bookstore and look at each one to see if it's "for you" -- and your learning style. http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html#Books Notice that these books are all Access databas...

where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go
where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go. I don't know why they don't give you the option of downloading and saving them before installing the various program updates and service packs. This way whenever I do a fresh reformat of my computer, i need to spend hours getting all the updates again off of the internet, where as if I could save thme, I would just have to re-install. Any help would be appreciated Don't know about Office 2000......never used it, but Office Download center offers you the choice of installing or saving to install file to disk....

ProbleM: when I restore a mailbox using Exmerge with a pst file, nothing is transferred.
Hi, I am practising Exmerge for a big remote site migration in a couple of weeks. One thing I dont understand is that I can backup one test mailbox fine using Exmerge (I know this works, as I have opened the mailbox pst file within outlook and everything is there), but when I perform the restore using the pst file, nothing happens. There is no error messages, and Emerge goes through the motions (though it finishes supsiciously quick), but when I open the mailbox, no emails have been restored. Although it is great that Exmerge is working for the backup part of the stage, I am disappointed it i...

Microsoft 60 Day Trial Key
Hi I have a new HP PC with Office 2007 Trial installed on it with an Activation Assistant that I click the 1 button to get a 60 Trial key. When clicking this I don't get a key but pop up message. "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. " So i then goto website and click on the link which takes me to here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/products/FX101759...

Importing ofx file
I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an annoyance just the same. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this? tia dennisd In message <QK3kl.3776$rt3.617@newsfe15.iad>, dennis <djd@home.net> writes >I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account >information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working >and I have to manually import the fi...

Reporting Bugs to Microsoft
I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? Whats the bug? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "fatiefats" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:682EE703-4471-4D68-9359-CD32DD34DA9D@microsoft.com... >I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? I attempted to uninstall Exchange server. I need to do this because the domain controller was incorrectly installed. Anyway I am getting this message: Setup encountered an error while checking prereq...

error when opening .accdb file
I don't think this is a new issue but I can't seem to find the resolution... I get an error when opening my Access 2007 formatted database stating that the file could not be found, though at the same time the file opens successfully. -- Error is intermittent. On occasions where the error does not occur, the file opens normally (I have never had an occasion where the file did not open at all) -- I have only seen the error happen when I have a 'Display Form' set in the Application Options for the 'Current Database' -- The database contains macros, VBA m...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

I need a list of command line switches for Microsoft WORD.
I am using a Shell command to execute Microsoft WORD 2003. I need to halt execution of VBA code until WORD finishes it's task. Is there a command line switch for WORD to cause it to pause the VBA function until it is finished? Is there a VBA command to pause execution of code until WORD finishes? Thanks. I am pretty sure the answer to your specific question is "No". If you tell us exactly what you are doing, including from where the Shell command is being executed, maybe we can suggest another way that will overcome the problem. -- Hope this helps. Please r...

Need help converting Microsoft Outlook calendar to Entourage.... At wits' end here! Please advise...
I have a Mac at work which runs Microsoft Outlook 2001 client on an Exchange server. I have a calendar on this machine (stored locally, not on the server) which has a ton of reminders programmed into it - very useful! Now, at home I got a new Mac laptop with Entourage X. Is there any way to move all of the reminders (appointments) from my calendar on Outlook to my Entourage calendar? I've tried two things: 1) I exported the calendar info as a CSV text file, and then tried importing it in Entourage. The problem is that Entourage import function seems to think it's importing an Address...

Excel Events Conflict with VB and C# AddIns
Hi, I have two com addins running in Excel. One is written in VB and the other in C#. Both addins are interested in the Workbookopen event. When the event is triggered the c# code captures the event but the VB code does not. If i disable the c# addin then the vb code works. Looks like the c# addin is somehow blocking the vb events. Anyone know how to fix this? Many thanks, Andy There is only one WorkbookOpen event, so once one add-in hooks it, there is nothing for the other one to hook. If you are hooking the WorkbookOpen event in your add-ins, this is likely your problem. You may need...

cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7
I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around? ...

Default Folder for PST files?
I have a slightly different question relating to the above: I already have my current & archive pst files stored in my own personal folders. When I want to open my archive folder I right-click Outlook Today & select 'Open Outlook Data File'. Everytime, Outlook defaults to its own path (Documents & Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\) This is really annoying & I would like it to default to opening a customised path, such as C:\Mail\ Any suggestions? -- Cheers, James Goodman Hi James, if you want to displace your pst file, please ...

CHKDSK 'Ok to decouple C drive?'
Trying to run chkdsk , will not run at boot , due to unknown sata xp problems but using, run , dos cmd , , chkdsk c: /r will run , but asks to 'dismount C drive' Q what happens if I select -ok- ? The operating system is on C .. what happens if its dismounted .. will chkdsk -re-mount- after its run .. or is this a one way trip ? tnx - G Graham wrote: > Trying to run chkdsk , will not run at boot , due to unknown > sata xp problems > > but using, run , dos cmd , , chkdsk c: /r will run , but asks > to 'di...

Importing Contract from .csv file is not working
Hi, I m new to CRM. I have two column in my .CSV file. name and phone number i am trying to imort them to CRM contact Module. Everything happen smooth, i mean mapping of fields. But it does not Import the Contact in to CRM , instead the task goes and sits into the Buld Import Activity. And shows the Status as "Pending". I am using CRM Client and all the services are running..... Please let me know what could be the problem.. Labhesh Shrimali Bangalore - India MCP. Hi you have to change the Log on account for the Workflow Service on the CRM Server Regards, Dirk F ...

Could not open any programs in win xp.
it said choose program to open it with. I fixed it but why did it start acting that way to start with tech1 wrote: > it said choose program to open it with. I fixed it but why did it > start acting that way to start with What? Are you asking why some file association of yours was changed on your system? If so - either you did it or allowed it to be changed. Another application was installed or malware was installed that made the change. Scan your system with MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware (both freeware to download, install and use to cleanup) just to be s...

Microsoft publisher, how do I set it to show multiple pages?
I'm trying to show more than one page in a single viewing pane. As in for the use of a banner. You'd think that'd be a simple and accesable function. I don't see it anywhere... Print preview has this function. Not sure if this is what you are asking... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "BrickShort" <BrickShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B42E0DAE-9DB6-4587-A157-3C2F5225FA02@microsoft.com... > I'...

Need to create a VB script for Microsoft Outlook
Hi Folks, I am a newbie to VB scripting. I have this problem I need to solve in outlook. Often we have seen when people reply to emails, they say "please see my comments inline marked BlahBlah". Whenever people do such inline commenting, I would like the script to copy that info to the top of that email, along with a "link" to that embedded line. When the user click that line, the cursor show point the actual place where that comment was made. Pls let me know how can I implement in a VB script.. When the user right clicks the mouse at the end of of his embedde...

Template for scheduleing office supply purchases
I am looking for a template for scheduling office supply purchases for a small business. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx And you could search google, too. Precast wrote: > > I am looking for a template for scheduling office supply purchases for a > small business. Any suggestions will be appreciated. -- Dave Peterson ...

Changing of Cell protections after saving Excel File (2002)
This problem occurs when I protect a document using a macro 4.0 function: =PROTECT.DOCUMENT(TRUE,,,TRUE,TRUE). When I use the function within a macro4.0 macro, on an original file, everything works fine. The sheet has unlocked cells, and when the sheet is protected, it allows me to access those cells. But if I save the file, or save.as another name, then the fun begins. The enable selection of the sheet( view codes) has gone from 0-xlNoRestrictions to -4142- xlNoSelection. This locks me out of doing anything in the sheet. When I unprotect and then re-protect the sheet using the T...

Bad File Name
I'm getting the Error #52, Bad File Name or Number. FileCopy "C:\PROSERV\DB\Restore.mdb", "C:\PROSERV\BU\Format(Date,""yyyymmdd"") & "".mdb" The file defintely exisits. Could it be the format part thats not right. Thanks DS DS wrote: >I'm getting the Error #52, Bad File Name or Number. > >FileCopy "C:\PROSERV\DB\Restore.mdb", >"C:\PROSERV\BU\Format(Date,""yyyymmdd"") & "".mdb" Hard to tell without knowing what file name you are looking for. Is this the same ...

Loss of XPath Navigation in DOM after XSL in C#
Hi I am using C# and performing an XSL translation on a DOM like so XslTransform oXSL = new XslTransform(); oXSL.Load(Filename); oXMLOut=new XmlDocument() oXMLOut.Load(oXSL.Transform(oXMLIn,null)) where oXMLIn is an input parameter All seems well. The translation works and looking at oXMLOut.InnerXml I have what I want The problem is that I cannot navigate this new DOM using XPath. Is there some property of this new DOM that I must set? This has not been required where I have used XPath previosuly but this is the only time I want to use XPath on a new DOM resulting from XslTransform Did ...