Installing OneNote from Home/Student 'on top' of Office Profession

I have installed Office Professional Plus 2007, using a site license and
installation disk from my university. This doesn't have OneNote in it.

I have purchased a separate copy of Office Home and Student. I want to
install OneNote only from this copy. What's my procedure? On the upgrade tab
do I say keep all previous versions, and installation options deselect
everything but onenote? or what do I do?

Thanks.

Office 2003 how to load Publisher?
I downloaded Word and Excel from the Office 2003 Student and teacher Edition CD and did not download Publisher. I now wish to do so but when I choose add a programme Publisher is not listed. How do I download Publisher? Blair Publisher is not included in your version of Office. Sorry about that. You will have to purchase Publisher as a standalone. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Blair" <darrach@coille.com> wrote in message news:OlNW2WyAGHA.3352@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I downloaded Word and Excel ...

Office read only in outlook only
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002 and a user profile. The user loggs into locations and everwhere she loggs into the Outlook gives her office read only files. She can send the file and it becomes read only. She can send to any user possible but the file comes up as normal. Any user can read the file as normal, but she cannot. she opens the file seperatley it will read regular, but when opened through Outlook it is read only. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Trial Office 2007 Professional
I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. I am attempted to download trial Office Professional 2007 on a New Microsoft 7 system. I am getting the error message "Outlook 2007 with contact manager can not be installed until Outlook 2007 is installed, please insert CD1" I do not have a CD, I am trying to download from Microsoft. What can I do? "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB0ADCF-870A-46FE-AD75-CB977ECC67B6@microsoft.com... > I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. > I am att...

XP Home SP 2 and Web based Outlook
I used to be able to flawlessly remotely access Outlook remotely using IE and SP1. However, once I installed SP2, I can longer reply to any messages. My INBOX appears correctly and I can view messages, but once I hit the REPLY icon, the message I was viewing disappears and I am returned to my INBOX rather than being able to compose a message. I upgraded to SP2 on two different computers and the same problems exists on both machines. SP2 for Windows XP includes a built-in popup stopper for Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Privacy tab. Se...

Failed CRM for Outlook Install
I am trying to install CRM for Outlook on a computer but it kleeps failing with the following error: "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook" The user has Administative rights to the system, she has an account in CRM and a license. This is very frustrating since I have to clean up the registry every time I reinstall since it crashes before putting anything in the add remove control panel. Any ideas? -- Francois Try to uninstall MSDE and make sure you have all the databases removed. The default in...

Pivot Table with Quarter Subtotals across the top
Hello, I'm constantly creating pivot tables that show sales information by date across the top from left to right. I would love to insert a subtotal at the end of each calender quarter to subtotal the last three months. As it stands right now I just drop in the "Month" field from the data into the pivot table and the months flow through the pivot table. Is it possible to insert a quarter subtotal, say "1Q07" that will sum Jan-07, Feb-07 & Mar-07? Thanks in advance, Dza In 2007- Select any date heading, on the options ribbon click Group Field in the Group g...

Sales for Outlook Installation 10-24-05
I'm having trouble installing CRM sales for outlook. The installation errors literally on the point of finishing. The message is "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install the .msi file for microsoft crm sales for outlook". I have searched the knowledge base and newsgroups to find any info on this matter but at the moment I have struggled to find any signifcant information. The pc used is running XP pro SP2. Thanks for any assistance in advance ...

outlook installation
I have a big problem, I install outlook, but Outlook doesn't want to function. It says that i need Outlook express, and when i'm searching for Outlook express, it isn't on my XP PRO. I download IE6.0 and Outlook express, and when I'm installing it, It answers that it exists a more modern version. I'm going crazy. (I apologise about my english, but I'm french) ...

installing GP 10.0 on workstations only
Hello: I understand that you can install GP 10.0 and forego installation of the application on the server. If you choose to go that route, then how do you path to SQL during the first-time run of GP Utilities when you create the company databases? I mean, if you install GP on the first workstation without installing GP on the server at all, you have to tell GP the path to the database (in the Database Setup window). Can you use UNC pathing in that window or do you have to use mapped drives? Also, what sort of security do you need to create the databases from the workstation? Domai...

Bug in Office Outlook 2003
Does anyone know whether there is a Microsoft Article dealing with the removal of a bug, which produces LDAP dialog box on opening Outlook 2003, that cannot be removed by any other recommended means? Thank you. Why do you classify this as a bug? If you don't use the LDAP service remove it from your profile. Control Panel-> Mail-> button E-mail Accounts-> View or change existing address books -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a ...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

Graphics not visible in email signature Office/Outlook 2000
Trying to send two jpg images embedded in an email signature from the signature picker. When viewed in Advanced Edit in Signature picker the graphics display. When the message is sent they are missing. Using Rich text Format in Outlook, but now Word as email editor. Any help is appreciated. Bob Weeden Washington School District Phoenix AZ Tried it in HTML format already? It is a lot more supported format than Rich Text. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack...

XP Home Screensaver
Use laptop infrequently. Now note XP Home screensaver appearing and wandering over monitor screen. Followed instructions for registry edit and changed the Desktop Screen Saver values to 0. Screensaver continues to appear. What did I miss? E/B wrote: > Use laptop infrequently. Now note XP Home screensaver appearing and > wandering over monitor screen. Followed instructions for registry > edit and changed the Desktop Screen Saver values to 0. Screensaver > continues to appear. What did I miss? You changed the registry to stop the screensaver? What about right...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

Compatibility Win2K, XP Home, XP Pro
Hi Folks, I have an MFC application running on XP Home but not on XP Pro (the application crashes at launch time). If I change the application "Property/Compatibility" and set it to compatible with Win2000 that works fine. Development platform: VC++ 6, SP5 running on XP Home 1. Is there a way to set programmatically the executable compatibility before building the application? 2. What kind of function can cause this problem? Is it linked to MFC version? Thanks in advance, Seb >I have an MFC application running on XP Home but not on XP Pro (the >application crashes at la...

bug in Excel 2003; need to install Excel 2002
I have Office 2003, and I found a bug in Excel 2003. The linear regression results using Excel 2003 differs with that of Excel 2002 for some cases. How do I can uninstall Excel 2003 (and install Excel 2002) without affecting the other Office apps (like Word 2003 and Powerpt2003)? Hi Excel 2003 has solved some bugs/errors with statsitical functions. So I would guess the 'new' result are more correct than the old ones -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Speqter" <Speqter@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:451EE055-7023-4C3B-B816-829BA9FC6E...

How can I open an attachment with a .pub ending in Office email?
S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher. I have Word and Office 2003. How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook? Thanks. Have your sender convert it to a PDF. There are free converters. If that is impossible send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA15FE51-C732-4E94-A054-26A2970D9D93@microsoft.com... >S omeone sent me an attachment in Mi...

Installing mailbox manager in Exch 5.5
I am trying to install Mailbox Manager in Exchange 5.5 and I keep getting the error "unable to install MBClean99 admin extension" during the install. Then the install fails. I cannot get past this. I am logged in as the exch service account and it definately has permissions to write to the "add-ins" directory. I have exch 5.5, sp4 on win2000 member server. thx, Clay Hilton http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843495 On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:42:36 -0500, "Clay Hilton" <chilton@jam.rr.com> wrote: >I am trying to install Mailbox Ma...

Microsoft Office Student 2007 activation issues
I have recently installed Windows 7 and have had to reinstall my microsoft office program. The installation went through correctly, no problems there. My problem is with activating it. I go through the activation and choose to convert to the full product right away as I have a product key for a full version. I put the product key in and accept it. I choose my options and then it goes to configuration. The configuration goes through correctly and then I get prompted to restart all microsoft office programs for the changes to go through. I do that and then it prompts me to activate...

outlook 2003 actions not updated in office when done remotely & vice versa
Hi All, I have seen vague references to this problem but couldn't find what I am looking for... We have Outlook 2003 at the office running in Cached Exchange Mode and Exchange Server 2003. I also have a number of users connecting to Outlook through our Terminal Server (Remote Desktop connection not RPC). The problem is - I've had a couple of users complain that when they make a change (say, mark an item as unread) remotely, that change has not been updated at the office the next day. I invoked the Send/Receive and this worked for one item - but the problem seems to occur periodicall...

Planning CRM 3.0 SBE Install
I am planning a new deployment of CRM 3.0 SBE. I will be performing a new SBS install to deploy on. Typically I have setup private networks using domain.local for the domain. These implementations use offsite mail servers. For CRM it looks like using a public domain might be better that using the POP3 connector to pull mail from our public mail server. I am also investigating migrating Goldmine 6.7 (dbase) data to MS CRM. Gotchas, recommendations, and comments would be appreciated. Thank You. John Miller ...

foxpro 2.6 installation in Win XP
How do I load Microsoft Foxpro for windows 2.6 on to my new XP machine? It looks for drive d: in the installation. Is their a way around this problem? ...

new install email
Just installed CRM 1.2 and receiving an error message when sending email in the web client. "Missing Microsoft CRM key" I am sending the email to another user, I have a license and all roles including administrator. Anyone have an idea this is a brand new install Hi, Did you install the Exchange router ? if so can you check if this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\mailserverurl is set on your CRM server ? -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous conf�re aucun droit....

Office v X Professional, Service Release 1
Can someone please tell me what updates I should install on SR-1? I am unable to tell if SR-1 is newer or older than 10.1.3. Thanks, Brent Hi Brent, See here for what you need, and how to find out. Sounds like you need 10.1.4 and 10.1.5. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/vxversions.html DM "Brent Bosin" wrote: > Can someone please tell me what updates I should install on SR-1? I am > unable to tell if SR-1 is newer or older than 10.1.3. > > Thanks, > Brent > On 4/19/04 1:55 AM, in article BCA8E218.176%bbosin@sbcglobal.net, "Brent Bosin&quo...

WOW foreclosures MILLION DOLLAR homes
--_NextPart_00009751-000022BE-007AFEA4-1635 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit WOW I just found this site www.a1yes.com/foreclosures about making a MILLION DOLLARS with Property the guy made a MILLION DOLLARS in 3 months www.a1yes.com/foreclosures I just have to join to learn how he did it --_NextPart_00009751-000022BE-007AFEA4-1635-- ...