Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT

I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No
other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete
disk wipe.

When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the
following message:

"Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version
of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try
again."

I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to
install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010.

How do I proceed to install additional  language proofing tools - please
advise.

George Wheelock

I have the same exact problem...
I've installed Microsoft Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7. Unfortunately I chose the english version of Office and now I'd like to add the language pack even if it's just a beta. I tried to do it but I get the same message: Please remove any pre-release products and try
again.

I couldn't find any solution to this problem on the internet and my question is:

the Office 2010 Language Pack Beta is suitable for Office 2010 RTM? if the answer is yes, how can I circumvent that problem? if the answer is no, does anybody know when the final release will be available?

GW wrote:

Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT
03-Jun-10

I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No
other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete
disk wipe.

When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the
following message:

"Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version
of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try
again."

I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to
install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010.

How do I proceed to install additional  language proofing tools - please
advise.

George Wheelock

Parallel Programming in C# 4.0: A Short Synopsis
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/047afdf6-61ab-4b85-9204-b0f20bdc955a/parallel-programming-in-c.aspx
0
Diego

how does one become an excel beta testor
i herd the new version of office in beta is do out next month - how cqn I sign up to be a testor. I am really only interested in excel - If I could get a hold of this new version of excel with it's 1.1 million rows i could shut down allot of plans to go to third party software at my firm and make much better use of excel. ( excel & access combined) I woul dprimarilyy be makin gextensive and advanced use of pivot tables. I would be glad to particpate in any feedback programs that thi sopportunity would require. Thanks for your time ...

Office 2003 rollout
I am trying to roll out Office 2003 using an MST file - deployed from System Center Essentials. The installation is successful on the workstation, and SCE reports the installation as successful. However upon reboot the workstation says that it needs the Office install again. I pretty much accepted the defaults in creating the MST file using the Resource Kit's Custom Installation Wizard. I did make a few changes to the product features, but that's about it. Initially I did have the MST configured to remove any prior versions of Office but suspected that this could...

Office 2004 on Intel works, for a while, then apps will not launch
Hello all! I searched previous posts extensively before posting. But my problem does not seem to come from corrupted fonts or preferences. Problem : Office apps work fine after a reboot, but eventually, I become unable to relaunch them. I have to reboot again to get them to work. Details : MacBook Pro, 1gig of ram. Office 2004 11.2.6. OS 10.4.7. I'll open Entourage, work a bit, close it, and then I can't open it anymore. The splash screen does not even appear completely (white rectangle). Console gives : ***** Date/Time: 2006-08-09 12:03:11.089 -0400 OS Version: 10.4.7 (...

Clean Install Documentation
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has seen online or posted their steps of SBS 2008 clean install steps that they prefer to get a system running perfect before bringing on clients...i've done clean installs on clients a ton and have little steps i take that make it better from the start, but am undertaking an SBS 2008 install and wanted to make sure i had everything going great from the start - specifically those little steps that are sometimes undocumented, like back in the day with SBS 2003 / Exchange you needed to do the registery fix to allow your mail to go to 75 gig...or the one...

Outlook 2003 New Install Config Issues.
Hi, I've just had my PC reimaged and Outlook 2003 reinstalled. My PST file has been imported and my mail is where it sholud me. Problems is the veiws had changed from what i had before. For example, all folders now have gridlines between emails. I know how to remove these in customise view but is it possible to change the veiw for all folders at once or do i need to do each folder individually? Cheers, D "moox7" <moox7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:28b14a58-eee6-46c2-ad29-909e710ed2dd@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com... > For example, all folders now have gridli...

IE 32 vs IE 64
In Windows 7 I have both: why not only 64 if the machine is 64 based? QU Hi, QU. "QuantumUniverses" wrote in message news:eBXQXbDULHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > In Windows 7 I have both: why not only 64 if the machine is 64 based? > QU Because Adobe Flash Player - and some other features - have not yet been updated for 64-bit browsers. See Adobe's copout TechNote here: Flash Player on 64-bit operating systems http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html Quick summary: "To install Flash Player, use a 32-bit Web browser on your 64-bit ...

Pivot Tables #32
Hi - I have got to learn fast how to make pivot tables from a database in Excel 2003. I know how to set up the database, however I just don't seem to grasp the logic or procedure to set up the table. Is there somewhere on the web that I can go do get almost a step by step explanations and examples to make them clearer? Thank You There are instructions and links for pivot tables on Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm sue t wrote: > Hi - I have got to learn fast how to make pivot tables > from a database in Excel 2003. I know how ...

How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?
I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it. I am curious about how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office ...

Can't Open Item after Exchange 2003 Enterprise Install
I just installed a new Windows 2003 Enterprise Server with Exchnage 2003 Enterprise and some of my users have a problem opening some email messages. They get the error "Can't Open Item" Once they close Outlook XP SP-2, reopen Outlook and then try, they can open the email. This may happen to them 3 or more times a day. Any ideas? Thanks Brice P. Duffy Manager of Information Systems Mackall, Crounse & Moore, PLC bpd@mcmlaw.com What version of outlook? "Brice Duffy" <bpd@mcmlaw.com> wrote in message news:utKQV$$KFHA.1608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... &...

Install tips
Hi, I'm flying blind and going to do a crm install this weekend. Any tips or advice? Thanks, G RTFM "gavin" <nospam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCEE8197.7FC%nospam@discussions.microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm flying blind and going to do a crm install this weekend. > > Any tips or advice? > > Thanks, > > G > Simple tip read the implementation guide and follow what it says. If this is your first install you may want to set up a test domain using virtualpc and do a test install on that setup before deploying on ...

Reintstalling Office 03 on a new machine, Excel does not appear
Hi, Had to put a new hard drive in my notebook, and reinstall XP home and all my software. Reinstalled Office from original disks, and most of it works. Word is fine. However Excel does not appear in Start/All Programs or anywhere else. Tried three times. What's up? Mike Try Start>Run excel.exe Anything? When you re-installed was it a "typical" or a "custom"? Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/remove programs. Scroll down to Office 2003 and change/remove. Select change. Follow your nose from there and you can see if Excel has been installed. Hav...

Where are internet headers in outlook 2010
In Outlook 2010 where did the Internet Header go? Message Options? In 2007 you could right click on any message in your inbox and see the Internet headers. IP address message info ect.... Thanks Nevermind. I found it. You have to actually open up the email, then go to "View" then Message options. It is only a menu item now. Hope this helps someone using Outlook 2010 "Brian" wrote: > In Outlook 2010 where did the Internet Header go? Message Options? > > In 2007 you could right click on any message in your inbox and see the > Intern...

Installer
Help! I'm running Vista Home Premium and theres a glitch of somekind, whenever I try to download a programme and try and run it my installer seems to pop up in the way and says opening installer and then times out with an error...whats happening ? And what might the COMPLETE error say ,if you do not mind me asking -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "cooperman" <ralph_cooper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5Za$Ip$KHA....

Best way to install upgrade?
Hi: I currently have Money 2002 Standard OEM edition running on Windows XP. I have purchased Money 2004 Deluxe. What is best w3ay to install the new version, to avoid problems? Should I un-install 2002 version first? TIA Josh In microsoft.public.money, Josh Heller wrote: > >I currently have Money 2002 Standard OEM edition running on Windows XP. I >have purchased Money 2004 Deluxe. What is best w3ay to install the new >version, to avoid problems? Should I un-install 2002 version first? If you install Money 2004 into a different folder, you could have both version on the same ...

Office on my notebook
Hi all I have a copy of Office Home and Student 2007 which is on my home PC. My lovely boyfriend has bought me a Notebook for Christmas, and I'd like to upload my copy of Office onto it, if possible. Obviously, I haven't got a CD drive on my Notebook though and I'm not sure how else to do it? Do I need to buy an external CD drive to do it or is there somewhere on the Office website to do it? Thanks in advance for your help. Caroline 1) External cd/dvd drive 2) Install over a network 3) Copy complete installation cd to usb drive "Caroline" <...

Any method to copy the hyperlink address from an Office Object?
Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object and paste the same to a cell? You cannot copy the link address directly through Excel build-in menu . you need to use VBA code to do that. "Narnimar" wrote: > Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object > and paste the same to a cell? Maybe you could use a userdefined function to extract the hyperlink from the cells that have them. Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If...

office service pack
Hi, I have installed Office X on my G4. Now I want to upgrade the installation as I want to hook up Entourage to Exchange. However, when I install the service packs (in order, coming up to v 10.1.5, I am asked to enter my serial # again. I do this but get a message that the serial # is not valid - what's going on, anyone have any ideas? Christoph In article <vttvq09t4upp63@corp.supernews.com>, "Christoph Lutz" <Christoph.Lutz@mycompany.com> wrote: > I have installed Office X on my G4. Now I want to upgrade the installation > as I want to hook up Entoura...

Need an Offic e 2010 book?
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_press/archive/2010/01/20/free-ebook-first-look-microsoft-office-2010.aspx ...

Exchange Service Pack upgrade
When trying to install MS Exchange 2k service pack on our BlackBerry Server. I get the error: The component "microsoft exchange messaging and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "update" because" - You can use this edition of Microsoft Exchange 2000 Service Pack Update to update existing version of Exchange 2000 only. Here's the funny thing Blackberry advised us to stop Exchange services on the Blackberry Box, since we are just using the Blackberry service. Help……. ...

Office 2004 + 2008?
> Ce message est au format MIME. Comme votre programme de lecture de courriers ne comprend pas ce format, il se peut que tout ou une partie de ce message soit illisible. --B_3300277495_2506840 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Can I run Office 2004 and 2008 at the same time? I would like to use Office 2008 but I still need to run Excel 2004 for VBA and Macros needs. Thanks. --B_3300277495_2506840 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>O...

Valid patch installer, cannot start or remove outlook
Outlook 2003 Windows xp Home When I try to run Outlook it tells me there is a problem and i need to restart or reinstall. When I try to remove OUtlook via the Control panel i get an error that i need to contact my vendor to see if this is a valid windows installer package. If I try to run setup from the cd I get the same error. I ran OFFCLN.exe on the cd to try and remove outlook. I get the same error. The same thing is also happening to my installation of Frontpage 2003. What else can i do? Or should I just brew a pot of coffe and reformat the HDD? I appreciate any help ...

Installing media content
I bought the Office XP professional, Publisher 2002 and Media content CD's I have installed Office XP and Publisher 2002 but I'm not able to install Media content. I have tried to open the CD in windows explorer but i could not find a way to install it. Any suggestions? You install it from the setup disk, expand the menus, somewhere it should have clipart, tick run all from my computer. HOW TO: Chain a Media Content CD Installation to a Core Office XP Installation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307842&Product=offxp -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://offic...

Money 2006 re-install password problem
Had a bug and had re-initialize my laptop. Copied the mymoney file to a CD and re-installed Money 2006. However now when I try and open my old money file the program does not accept my password. I am 99.9% sure of the password. It's an easy one to remember and I have used it at least once a week for the last couple years to acess money. The password was a local password - not a windows live password. Thinking that maybe the file was damaged I tried some old copies of my money file and still had the same probelm. When I re-intsalled Money 2006 it made me enter my windo...

still problems with Exchange 2010 and sending to certain domains
We have done the following: made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector created an SPF record we are still having issues sending to certain domains and we are at a loss. I've done plenty of 2007 systems and never had this issue. What are we doing wrong? It simply doesn't make sense. Do you get an error message back from the receiving server? JE. On 1/26/2010 10:14 AM, Gene Whitley wrote: > We have done the following: > > made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector > > created an...

x-serve conflict with Office X
I am a new x-serve administrator. And I am having trouble. I have created student accounts on a high school server. I installed Office X on the client machines. I selected the Office X folder on the client machines and changed all of the ownerships and permissions to read and write. Under details I did the same RW using the "Apply to enclosed items". Some of my clients when they log in are able to save Microsoft documents. Other are not. Sometimes a prompt comes up saying can not save global template? Any suggestions? I have deleted the users who are have this problem and ...