Instalating Office 2007 Enterprise - Home Use Program

Hi, I have a Windows XP SP3 Portuguese and when I am not suceeding in install
my Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program (official version in Portuguese).
When I insert the CD at the disk driver, nothing happened.
When I click on SETUP.EXE, an error msg says "SETUP.EXE is not a W32 valid
application" (of course in Portuguese).
In the Event Viewer (Application) there is:
Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 -- Error 1713. Setup cannot
install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007".
Plase, could you help me?
Regards

Rick

Contact the appropriate phone number for the country of you choice.

For Office Enterprise purchased through the HUP program the below will get you the
free phone support. See the documentation that came with your purchase for the user
name and password

Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to
contact about Office Enterprise and your issue.
Scroll down to the bottom of page to the appropriate Country of your choice
https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a Windows XP SP3 Portuguese and when I am not suceeding in install
> my Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program (official version in Portuguese).
> When I insert the CD at the disk driver, nothing happened.
> When I click on SETUP.EXE, an error msg says "SETUP.EXE is not a W32 valid
> application" (of course in Portuguese).
> In the Event Viewer (Application) there is:
> Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 -- Error 1713. Setup cannot
> install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007".
> Plase, could you help me?
> Regards

0
Peter

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage
Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008 Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there been a change to prevent this from working? ...

SharePoint (WSS) 2007 / Outlook 2007 - Alert
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C70E47.83B45950 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We have setup a SharePoint Server (WSS) 2007 and are using the alerting = functionality. After we changes stuff on WSS, an alert message is generated and sent to = an email account. This e-mail account is hosted on an Exchange 2003 server. When using Outlook 2007 to open the e-mail, we get: Cannot open this item. Wenn using OWA the e-mail can be opene fine. Does somehow have an explanation for th...

Standalone v's Enterprise Root CA's
I'm new to W2K8 CA's and was wondering if someone could please answer my below questions: 1) What are the pro's and con's between a Standalone and an Enterprise Root CA? 2) Does a Root CA always has to been online for NAP with IPsec to work? 3) Does a Root CA have to be online of a Subordinate CA to automatic enrol a certificate to a client? 4) For HA reasons, can you MSCS cluster Subordinate CA's? Cheers, Cosmo Hello Cosmo, I am not the AD CS expert but hopefully this helps to start: 1. See here for details about, applies also for Windows serv...

XP Install
I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resides. Could someone provide a link giving me the process I should follow to successfully complete the upgrade ?? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- On 06/20/2010 04:52 AM, Dilly Dally wrote: > I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resid...

Investment Summary on Home Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C4EF37.6BEB29B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I have had investments that I have sold completely within an = account and purchased other investments. When I go to "My Money" home = page, it will still show the old investment under the "Investment = Summary", "Investment Performance" and "Best and Worst Performance" = sections, along with the new investments. How can I clear out the old = investments from...

Setting up my work outlook account at home
I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check and receive email at home. This is really a question for your Mail Administrator. This depends on what ISP is used for work or if you use the Exchange Server. Then there may be a domain access issue. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049a01c39db2$d8df2cb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check and receive email at home. ...

Business contact manager install failure
Office 2007 BCM gives me this error when I try and install it: Setup cant finish because it can't delete: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\temp_MS_AgentSigningCertificate_database_log.LDF Any ideas? ...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...

Chart printing issue in Excel 2007

DPM and VMM on same server using side-by-side SQL installation
Windows 2008 Std R2 Server, 64bit VMM 2007 is currently installed (with the built-in default database) SQL 2005 Express Edition, SP3, 32bit. I was advised by Microsoft that both VMM and DPM could be installed on the same server (small DR environment) The VMs are hosted on a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server w/ VS2005R2 - because the hardware didn't support HyperV. VMM works great to manage the Windows 2008 VS2005R2 Host running Win2K3 server instances ... after lots of trial and error. Now, I need to install DPM 2007 onto the same server... DPM wants to install the 64bit vers...

Not using zeros in graphing.
I have a running workbook that has tons of information. I have added a sum page in order to have all the data summed up in one simple place. I have formulas that read back into the workbook to link to a cell. Depending on what moth it is, that cell could be empty as it is a yearly wookbook. For example, if this is August, then there is information in the workbook up to August, but none after. With that said, the sum page has the #DIV/0! in the cell which essentially equals zero. I also have graphs that I have linked to this sum page. My problem is in order to keep the graphs up to...

Install 2003 after 2007?
I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other than Outlook I didn't like it. I wanted to reinstall 2003 Excel & Word. Per instructions here I uninstalled 2007 except Outlook and upon attempting to reinstall 2003 I get the error message, "Business Contact Manager requires Outlook 2003, please install Outlook 2003 before running setup". Help please. Thanks in advance... Bob Answered in the other group post "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message news:jH5Xl.21061$IP7.4196@newsfe23.iad... >I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other tha...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

Re: Outlook 2007
I sent this 3/4 days ago but can not see it in the group. In addition after this each time I go into news groups the name of the group turns red in color?? Can not figure what this change in color means. > Each time I start Outlook jumps a message: "A data file did not close > properly > last time it was used. It will be checked.... bla, bla, bla..." > Vista ultimate, Dell computer. Could one do something?? Regards Ted > > A minute later comes up an other message that the file was checked. > Red means a subject you're following has been resp...

MS Access 2007, Forms
When using the "Forms Wizard", I need to use the "Style: Ricepaper", but it isn't available in the 2007 version and I have not been successful trying to find it in Office Online or on the web. Does anyone know where I can get it? Access 2007 has 25 AutoFormats, but as you noticed, they are virtually all new ones. It's actually nice to see that these were updated. To get the older Ricepaper style you could probably create a form in an earlier version of Access and then import it into your current database. If you're using the ACCDB file format, you would...

Won't save office applications, appcrash
Help I cant save documents , excel etc in office 2007 on vista laptop. I have tried open office but this suffers the same problem. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling office but no change. see below for word report, in excel the fault module was given as PROPSYS.dll Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: WINWORD.EXE Application Version: 12.0.4518.1014 Application Timestamp: 45428028 Fault Module Name: unknown Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00000001 ...

Tables in 2007
What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does the table have a name? I did read in help that you can post a 2007 table to sharpoint services. What does that mean? -- Thanks. Confused Hi, Go to the excel help and type Tables then open the one that says Demo: Organize your data by using an Excel table, and then in How to do it, click on Overview of Excel Tables if this helps please click yes, thanks "Confused" wrote: > What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does > the table have a name? > > I did read...

Use a VBA Macro inside an Excel Cell