Instalating Office 2007 Enterprise - Home Use Program

Hi, I have a Windows XP SP3 Portuguese and when I am not suceeding in install
my Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program (official version in Portuguese).
When I insert the CD at the disk driver, nothing happened.
When I click on SETUP.EXE, an error msg says "SETUP.EXE is not a W32 valid
application" (of course in Portuguese).
In the Event Viewer (Application) there is:
Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 -- Error 1713. Setup cannot
install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007".
Plase, could you help me?
Regards

Rick

Contact the appropriate phone number for the country of you choice.

For Office Enterprise purchased through the HUP program the below will get you the
free phone support. See the documentation that came with your purchase for the user
name and password

Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to
contact about Office Enterprise and your issue.
Scroll down to the bottom of page to the appropriate Country of your choice
https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a Windows XP SP3 Portuguese and when I am not suceeding in install
> my Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program (official version in Portuguese).
> When I insert the CD at the disk driver, nothing happened.
> When I click on SETUP.EXE, an error msg says "SETUP.EXE is not a W32 valid
> application" (of course in Portuguese).
> In the Event Viewer (Application) there is:
> Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 -- Error 1713. Setup cannot
> install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007".
> Plase, could you help me?
> Regards

0
Peter

two mail accounts one uses spf problem
I have two email accounts I check with Outlook. One is a DSL account at home and the other a work email account. My work email changed mail servers to one that uses the SPF extensions. This included changing our email account settings accordingly. When I changed the work email settings on the home machine the home account stopped working (Receiving error, pop server timing out). At work (connected to the work Ethernet connection not my DSL connection) both accounts work fine. I tried deleting the work account on the home machine in Outlook but the home email still does not work. I checked eve...

Excel 2007 3 Traiffic Light Conditional Formatting
Does anyone know how to get this to work using the 3-light conditional formatting in Excel 2007 using the reference to another cell? I need it pretty much the same way as listed above, but it is not working for me. Here is the set up I currently have. ROW 1 MTD ACTUAL BUDGET DIFFERENCE ROW 2 120 120 130 -10 I want the 3-Light Conditional Formatting to be used on the MTD column with this formula set up below. GREEN LIGHT >= =D2=0 YELLOW LIGHT >= =D2=(-3) RED LIGHT Why is this not working? Any and every bit of help would be most appreciated! Thanks, nathan Nathan, AFAIK, you ca...

Tailspin Toys Loyalty Program source code?
Is the full source code available for the "Loyalty Program For Tailspin Toys" mentioned in the RMS Customization guide? Where can I get it? thanks, randy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01C82535.EA7A09E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Randy, It didn't work and they pulled it. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3...

Does MS CRM 3.0 use Impersonation/Delegation model...?
Hi, I wanted to check on the authentication method used by MS CRM web server in communicating with the database when they are installed on seperate servers.. Does it use trusted sub system model (where Db trusts the web/app server for authentication of orginal callers) OR delegation model (where original caller's credentails are passed to the DB)..? Thanks, Nandi ...

Active Out of Office Assistant
Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "out of office" activated on their mailbox? Here is a script that can pull all server side rules. http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_gsexdev_archive.html James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com Ron e. wrote: > Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "out of office" > activated on their mailbox? On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:33:06 -0700, Ron e. <Rone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to query the Exchange 2003 about who has "ou...

Exchange 2007
I've been running the Exchange 2007 evaluation. On one of my configurations my messages weren't getting through so I tried to look at the mailbox size and the users connected. And I can't find how to do this in the graphical admin interface. I've asked some of my collegues and they don't know how to do it either. Am I missing something here? One of the first things I do on when arriving on a customer site is to check out the list of mailboxes and who is connected and I can't figure out how to do it on Exchange 2007. powershell get-mailboxstatistics will get y...

Out of Office Assistant #59
Hi Using Outlook 2003 but I can't get the above to work or the rules wizard as I thought this might be away around the problem. Any ideas would be great Thanks Shona SS <Student.13@uk.bosch.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003 but I can't get the above to work or the rules > wizard as I thought this might be away around the problem. If you're not using Exchange for your mailbox, the OOA isn't available. See the following: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Using the Text Formula
I have a range of cells that I want to apply the =LOWER function to but each time that I go to make the text lowercase the text disappears from the cell. I was wondering if someone could tell me what I was possibly doing wrong? capnhud, with the text you want to change in column A, in B1 put =LOWER(A1) and copy down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "capnhud" <capnhud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

Writing to windows registry using XML....
Dear All, I have query regarding the registry. Is it possible to write it to windows registry using the XML? if yes then what is the API or tag used to write it. I am just a beginner in XML. thanks in advance. Regards, Umesh kbnumesh@gmail.com wrote: > I have query regarding the registry. > > Is it possible to write it to windows registry using the XML? > if yes then what is the API or tag used to write it. Why do you want to use XML when dealing with the Windows registry? It is not based on XML so I don't see that XML helps. The .NET framework 2.0 has this class <...

Create New Style in MS Word 2007
Hi I am trying to create a new style in MS Word 2007 that should go after "Heading 3". I am can't use Heading 4 since it is not numbered. So my document has levels 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 << This is the new style I am trying to create. But unfortunately I am not able to find a way to number it and use the "Continue Number from previous list". Also how to add levels to the style. Is there any way to copy Heading 3 and start from there? Thanks in advance. -- kuul13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ k...

Multiple Installation Question
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3294564435_42315548 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I participated in the free upgrade of MS Office 2008 from purchasing Mac Office 04.. I noticed when I received the software I was only given 1 Product Key... I�m getting ready to upgrade to a new iMac and was wondering if I was going to run into a problem installing the software on the new machine since I was only given 1 Key instead of the ...

how do I set up the fax in word 2007
can anyone tell me how to set up the fax facility There is no fax facility in Word. If you have a fax modem installed and fax software, you should also have a fax 'printer' driver. Print to that. http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><&...

Use that security update
--mkiwhwpnjcjb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sxwxczsxhcxkocu"; type="multipart/alternative" --sxwxczsxhcxkocu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nmfgoiam" --nmfgoiam Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the securit...

Outlook 2007 Keeps Prompting for Password (Exchange 2003)
Sorry if this post came through twice. ***** Friend, I'm using Outlook 2007 to connect to Exchange 2003. Everything is working well for the most part but for some reason Outlook periodically asks me for my username/password. The problem persists even when I click the "remember username/password" checkbox. I don't understand why this is happening. Outlook and Exchange are both on the same LAN so it's not like I'm losing my connection or anything. What's causing this? It usually happens if Outlook has been open but inactive for a while and I try to do something l...

How do I set accounts in Outlook 2007 to receive hotmail accounts.
I have been receiving my MSN email on Outlook using Verizon DSL and a verizon/MSN program. Last week, verizon dropped the MSN service (I still have an MSN hotmail account), and I can no longer receive my MSN email on Outlook. E-mail is still there on Windows Live, but I hate Windows Live. When I called Verizon, they told me that Microsoft had blocked all hotmail accounts on Verizon. This seems too incredible to be true. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is Microsoft really blocking hotmail accounts on Outlook? The easiest way to download emails from Hotmail is to us...

[WP]
We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Assist Please. Thank you. WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. > > Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Sure, but you'll lose most of the integration of Outlook with the other Office products. No more mail merge, for example. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Can't Use Outlook after changing Servers
Moved users from one server to another. Users map USER folder to U:\ drive, no chnage there. After move when trying to open Outlook it stops with an error that there is a security problem with the .pst file. There is none I can find. Tried deleting Outlook profile for user and installing a new one, came up with same pst file. tried adding a second pst file and get the same security violation, No other files have problems, WORD or Excel. ideas?? dave Admin ...

Restoring shares WITH share permissions using DPM
I'm backing up about 58 shares (using DPM 2007 SP1) and need to restore said shares to another (duplicate) server. Upon restore, the share permissions are missing, while the security permissions remain intact. I'm backing up what appears to be volumes and shares so I can recover either way as well....but the results are the same, no share permissions restored. Is there a step\process I'm missing???? Any help appreciated! Restoring share permissions is not supported by DPM. Though DPM allows protecting at share level, it backups/restores data underneath it incl...

Excel 2007 slow saving with defined names
Hello, I am using a worksheet with a lot of defined names. Saving this sheet in Excel 2007 takes about 5 minutes! In previous Excel-versions the same worksheet saves within 10 seconds. Does anyone have an idea to improve this performance? Probably Windows Vista has something to do with this problem, because: - Windows XP and Excel 2007: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2003: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2007: slooooow saving Any ideas? Greeting RI ...

How do I get email in Outlook Express on an XP machine into Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 Machine?
The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So How do I accomplish this? On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:03:05 -0800, MikeH <mikeh@somewhere.net> wrote: > The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another > machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I > don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So > How do I accomplish this? F...

Any add on products I can use with SOP
We are trying to keep track of our orders that are not ready to be processed for reasons such as waiting for approval from customer, waiting for confirm ship date, needing customization and therefore take longer in production... We want to be able to add a comment that has a date and an action date. Date is the date someone enter in a comment, action date will be a date when someone needs to follow up. We need multiple dates and multiple comments for a single order and do not want everything type together in one comment field. We already have collection main module and we can use so...

Time Stamp in office
Hi All; Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a Entourage document? On 5/11/04 6:00 PM, in article BCC6EF5F.291%thomasjones@adelphia.net, "Thomas Jones" <thomasjones@adelphia.net> wrote: > > Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a > Entourage document? Get "Date Stamp X" script at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> It gives you about 20 different date-time formats to choose from. By default you do it with cmd-ctrl-D but you can change the key combo if yo...

Can a workbook be used as a function
Hi, I have an excel workbook (A) that givern three parameters, temp1, temp and flow calculates the energy transfer for a process we conduct, have another workbook (B) which contains the hourly logged data for th process from which we generate monthly reports. Is it possible to use workbook (A) like a function and pass to it th three parameters from workbook (B) and return to workbook (B) th answer ie. energy transfered. Workbook (B) contain approx 750 logs so i need to repeat th calculation 750 times I could link the two which works for the first piece of logged data bu how to automatically...