I can't install office it says the setup file is already running

I can't install office it says the setup file is already running. I installed
office on my system a few weeks ago. now I get the error message, that says I
should upgrade to SP2. But I thought I was running that and I have never had
that message before on any system I have installed it on. Can someone tell me
wat I am to do.

So what happens if you run MS Update & install Critical updates?

"Bighammo" <Bighammo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't install office it says the setup file is already running. I
>installed
> office on my system a few weeks ago. now I get the error message, that
> says I
> should upgrade to SP2. But I thought I was running that and I have never
> had
> that message before on any system I have installed it on. Can someone tell
> me
> wat I am to do.

0
DL

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

attachment previewers not installed?

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...