How to download & use old product key

I bought my version of Office 2007 in Nov. 2008.  New laptop came today.  I
still have the old product key, but can't access my purchase history on the
website.  How can I download & install Office 2007 on this new computer with
my old product key?  I'm ONLY going to be using this new laptop from here on
out.

Did you keep all the downloaded files on the old laptop?  Do you have the
original e-mail with the download instructions?  Have you tried contacting
Digital River?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, MikeD1379 asked:

| I bought my version of Office 2007 in Nov. 2008.  New laptop came
| today.  I still have the old product key, but can't access my
| purchase history on the website.  How can I download & install Office
| 2007 on this new computer with my old product key?  I'm ONLY going to
| be using this new laptop from here on out.

0
Milly

I am trying to write a macro using If...Then
I am trying to write a macro that will look at the value in column G. If that value is blank or zero, then select the entire row and delete it. Then I want it to populate columns A with a number "111119" and column H with "TEXT" Here's what I tried, but it's not working. (There are other sorts, etc. that precede this item in the macro, that seem to be working fine.) If Range("g:g") < 1 = true Then ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Tab3 Upload").Rows.Select Selection.Delete End If If Range("b:b") >...

How do i download just Excel?
You don't. Microsoft Excel is not a free program. Odds are that if you find a place to download it, you'll be doing so illegally. ________________________ **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Baileyh143" <Baileyh143@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3550980-08F8-41CA-929B-B5CCB1E8266B@microsoft.com... > You don't, you buy it, it is a commercial product. You could probably get older, cheapish versions on eBay. -- HTH RP "Baileyh143&q...

How do I find a template I downloaded to Publisher?
I downloaded a template fom the microsoft site to use in Publisher 2003. I closed the page since I didn't want to use it right away, but now I can't find it. I looked in the "new from a design" pane, but it isn't listed anywhere. Where should I be looking to retrieve the template? If you didn't save it, then it is still at Microsoft. Could be in your temp folder. In Windows Explorer address bar type %temp% , Try, file, new, templates, scroll down to the bottom. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com...

Help: copy old ss data to new ss, with row mis-alignment
Help, Daily I create a spreadsheet from a database, In column "A" are "Item Numbers" in random order. I insert a 'new' column in front of column 'A', where I type text comments as I receive verbal updates during the day. The next day, I generate a new spreadsheet from the database whose "Item Numbers" may OR, may not have been on yesterdays spreadsheet. Currently, my routine is to copy-n-paste yesterdays comments into this new version which is a pain and time consuming. QUESTION; Can someone provide the formula, that if there is a match ...

Sum-Product-Question
This formula works: =SUMPRODUCT(--($C$17:$C$200<>"")*--($K$17:$K$200="bjh")) It returns an answer of 8, which is correct. But I need to drag this down for fifty columns. If I do that I'll have to change the part where I have "bjh" for all fifty rows. Can I somehow insert the cell it is referring to instead--O17 and then just drag it down? Obviously it didn't work when I tried it, but it must be a formatting problem. Appreciate this newsgroup try replacing your * with a , -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@aus...

where do I request activation key ?
I get the following message: "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key." Where do I get this activation key? Give me a specific link instead of a general web page that does not provide an answer. Where did you get the Trial from? adevine wrote: > I get the following message: > > "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your...

Customize Products HTML Custom Field?
I'm looking for a way to add a formatted description to my products. I'm thinking of using an html doc per each Product. I will then be able to dynamically update my web site and create catalogs on the fly using Quark. I've noticed that the contol in the Email Activity might be useful. Another issue I've encountered is that I'm only able to add simple custom fields to a form (string, number, pick list etc.) through the Schema Manager. Any suggestions on how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated. []P. []V[]. ...

why CStatic.m_hWnd not valid use realtime thread
Hi All I build an MFC app, and loadlibrary a dll which use high priority (realtime level ) threads for serial communication but after freelibrary the dll, some CStatic and CEdit objects not valid, their m_hWnd becomes to NULL How can I restore these CWnd objects? Is OS release them thanks, waiting online ...

A strange crash in VC++ using VS 2002
Hi, I have encountered a pretty strange crash in by VC++ program using VS 2002. First, I have a class A, and a member variable m_var of type_B (type_B is a simply struct with some simple integer non-pointer fields). One of the member functions Func() calls a function foo(type_B var). (I have no access to the source code of foo). The question is that when I pass m_var into foo (i.e., foo(m_var)), Func() will crash. But when I pass a local variable in Func() to foo (i.e., foo(local_var)), it works fine. Please see the following codes for more details: // The crashing scenario #inc...

Old calendar alerts
I have serveral users that are getting old calendar alerts from months ago. If you try and go back to the event it is not there. Yet everytime you log on or another alert is displayed the old entry is there. If you try and dismiss the alert it barks at you, most likely because it can't find the event. Any suggestion on how to purge these old events so they no longer pop up? Thanks, Mike Busch Starting Outlook with the /cleanreminders switch may do the trick. Jamelia "Mike Busch" <mbusch@remove.wisor.com> wrote in message news:296f701c46530$d8d48b20$a401280a@p...

When was a DL last used?
I am trying to script or develop some sort of way to see which DLs are not being used. I know promodag has something to this effect but I am at a new job that apparently does not have message tracking turned on. Can this be done by date or other means? ...

Consecutive dates using two cells at a time.
I want cells a1 and a2 to have a date of Jan. 1/09 then have cells a3 and a4 to be Jan.2/09 etc.. in this consecutive pattern for the entire year. Is there any fast way to accomplish this other than manualy entering the date two cells at a time? Any help much appreciated! On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:52:05 -0800, B.G. - Canada <B.G. - Canada@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want cells a1 and a2 to have a date of Jan. 1/09 then have cells a3 and a4 >to be Jan.2/09 etc.. in this consecutive pattern for the entire year. Is >there any fast way to accomplish this other than manu...

How do I do a cost comparison of products from many vendors?
I have a list of about 50 different products that I want to compare different vendor's costs. There are about five vendors total. How do you do the comparison manually? We need that to arrive at an automated solution. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "rolson" <rolson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAF796B5-BC80-4947-B625-B2447D9A578A@microsoft.com... > I have a list of about 50 different products that I want to compare different > vendor's costs. There are about five vendors total. ...

Client Server using TCP/IP
Hi there... I want to write a small utility. It should be front- and backend running on different machines. I don't want to handle error correction or timeouts by myself. Communication is TCP/IP. How could I easyly do the communication? CSocket or something else. Thanks in advance Stefan "Stefan Kittel" <stefan.doofnase.kittel.NoSpam@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OFsMb9ijFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi there... > > I want to write a small utility. > It should be front- and backend running on different machines. > > I don't want to...

referring old pst file while accessing Hotmail from MS Outlook
While opening Hotmail Inbox MS outlook refers to old .pst file. so the new mails are not coming. from 'File' option "work Offline' is working but 'Connects to Hotmail' is not working. -- Regards, Rishi It should create anew one if the old one isn't available. Try removing hotmail from the profile and adding it back. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

Trial version of Excel 2003 download will not allow data entry
Unable to enter data into new spreadsheet Isn't that trial version time limited? Maybe you've exceeded the trial period???? Excel not working wrote: > > Unable to enter data into new spreadsheet -- Dave Peterson ...

Use VBA to design Excel report
Hello - I've got an Access application that uses VBA to programmatically create a series of Excel reports. I'm having a little trouble formatting the cells correctly. The way you would code it in Excel isn't always working in Access. Does anyone know where I can find a good reference on the proper format? I've figured out basic font changes, but I'm having trouble with number formats and borders. Thanks! Sorry, I should also include sorting. Can't seem to get the wording correct for that either. Thanks again! "Michael" wrote: >...

Using Office 2007, How do I set up a layout for printing a book?
How do I set up Word for writing a book? Open up Word and start typing. I know I am being facetious, but it is a rather broad question. What KIND of book? Plus your subject is a question asking about PRINTING a book, but your post asks about WRITING a book. Perhaps more specific questions may help. miriamartn wrote: >How do I set up Word for writing a book? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-programming/200912/1 See "So You Want to Write a Book with MS Word" by fellow MVP Daiya Mitchell at: http://daiy...

'have server reply using a specific message' rule
First let me apologize for just posting without reading the 3500 entries my reader found. If this has been discussed before I didn't find it using some simple search on the newsgroup. Anyway here is what I want to do: I'm trying to setup some rules that will take an incoming email with specific words in the subject, then with specific words in the body move it to subfolders and then reply back to the sender with a specific message. In this case we are having customers use a registration form. Once they register if they are not some spam locations we get filling out forms etc e...

Error when using 'Insert Hyperlink' connecting to a web page
It is now impossible for me to insert a hyperlink throughout the MS Office 2000 Suite. For instance, in Word 2000 the normal procedure to add a web hyperlink to a word or phrase in a document is to: 1. Highlight the word or phrase 2. Click the insert hyperlink icon 3. Click Web Page button 4. Navigate to the website to link to 5. Return to the insert hyperlink box, where the link is displayed 6. Click OK I get as far as 3 above and an error message box pops up with the message: 'An error has occurred while browsing files'. I have tried 'Repairing' Office an...

Using Outlook for Internet Mail
I just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. I have set Outlook as my default e-mail client in Internet Explorer but if I click on an e-mail address on a web site, it starts OE to send the message instead of Outlook. How do I set it up to only use Outlook to send messages from the e-mail links? I am using Windows XP Pro, w/ Outlook 2000. ...

Audit trail of case assigment using Workflow
I am trying to create an audit trail of case assignments in MS CRM1.2. When a user assigns teh case to another user, the application logs who is reassigning the case, who the new owner is, and who the old owner was, preferably with date and time. I had thought about using workflow to create notes on the case, but cannot see how to establish the original owner, and the user who is re-assigning. Is there a way around this, and is workflow the best method to achieve this? You might take a look at this ISV... does more than you want, but it is cool! http://www.vscrm.com/ Larry "NickB...

unable to download updates
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install update 12.1.0, installer can not find office for mac, searchlight finds it right off. Tried to work around auto install, did not update software to allow installation of 12.1.1 RLH@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > Tried to install update 12.1.0, installer can not find office for mac, searchlight finds it right off. Tried to work around auto install, did not update software to allow installation of 12.1.1 Unable to ...

Re
Downloaded only the Excel and Word parts of Office for Mac 2004 onto MacBook, now want to also download Powerpoint - can I use the same Product ID on the same computer or will it require a whole new download/product ID? (I have 2 more installations left but would rather save them.) I assume by "download" you mean "installed from CD onto computer" rather than "got from web" (which is the true meaning of download). You should be able to do a custom install of just PowerPoint without even being asked for the license key--since it is already installed on that compu...