How many computers can I install Office on?

I have a new PC under construction and Office 2007 H&S on order. I also have
genuine Outlook 2007 ready to load (at present still wrapped up).

Will I be able to load them onto my new PC, Laptop + Son's computer (3 in
all) under the terms of my licence?  If not, how do I extend my licence to
cover all three, and how much will it cost?

Many thanks

Badsworth

0
badsworth

Hopefully this will provide definitive information:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7467D5C4-FA3A-4F9F-82B6-CBCD6108A980&displaylang=en

--
Susan Ramlet
--

"badsworth" <badsworth@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> I have a new PC under construction and Office 2007 H&S on order. I also
> have genuine Outlook 2007 ready to load (at present still wrapped up).
>
> Will I be able to load them onto my new PC, Laptop + Son's computer (3 in
> all) under the terms of my licence?  If not, how do I extend my licence to
> cover all three, and how much will it cost?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Badsworth

0
Susan
12/23/2009 2:01:53 AM
Note that that only applies to H&S and not Outlook
Outlook will probably be licensed for a max of two systems and for use by
the individual 'owner'

"badsworth" <badsworth@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I have a new PC under construction and Office 2007 H&S on order. I also
>have genuine Outlook 2007 ready to load (at present still wrapped up).
>
> Will I be able to load them onto my new PC, Laptop + Son's computer (3 in
> all) under the terms of my licence?  If not, how do I extend my licence to
> cover all three, and how much will it cost?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Badsworth

0
DL

Outlook 2003 with office 97???
Hi, Does anyone know if this combination causes any problems? All of office 97 but using outlook 2003. on any clients from 95 to xp thanks for any help >All of office 97 but using outlook 2003. >on any clients from 95 to xp Outlook 2003 requires a Pentuim 233 MHz running Windows 2000 SP3 or later or Windows XP. On those machines, you should be able to use Office 97 and Outlook 2003 together. Outlook 2002 requires a Pentium 133 MHz running Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT, 2000, or XP. Outlook 2000 requires a Pentium 75 MHz running Windows 95 or any later version of Windows. -- Brian Ti...

Office updates have been failing for me. Help!
This is the log for my failed Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter update. Also, the latest security update for Word 2003 failed as well. Any ideas? Starting the log on 06/20/2006 at 22:19:23... Loading the resource .dll... Reading the settings... The settings are: IsNormalUpdate=1 AdminUsesShortFilenames=1 AdminPath="" MessageTitle="Update for Outlook 2003: Junk E-mail Filter (KB917149)" CopyFilesToRerun=1 ShowSuccessDialog=1 RebootInQuietMode=0 RunSetupWatson=1 RequireAllPatchesNeeded=0 RequireAllP...

can't print black
I have installed a lexmark 6570 fax wireless. It would not print any doc's in black ink prints beautiful color pictures. I uninstalled and reinstalled did not help. I figured is was the printer. Installed an HP F4280 all in one, same problem. can someone get me some advice!!! -- twilltwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ twilltwo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/180192.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1297957.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

can I get "step by step" on color seperating for commercial printi
This is kind of an extension on my previous message but I feel it would help a lot more. Can someone give me a quick step by step on making a document with text and photo into a press quality color seperated piece using PMS colors and process black? Or maybe point me to a site that can give step by step on that stuff? ...

Microsoft Office 2003 Updates
I am able to download but not install the following updates - Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB975958), Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3), and Update for Office 2003 (KB907417). For each failure I receive the same error code - 0x80070643. I have tried to download the Genuine Microsoft Tool to validate my Office 2003 Software but it won't download. I have tried to use logs to find the specific error but it does not work. Can anyone help me? I am no longer able to open Outlook 2003. -- Thank you. Lucy Description of the update for Office ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Re: Can anyone help me with the IF function
Hello I'm trying to help my wife with simplifying her scheduling o employees. She uses 11 different time periods (1-11) some are worth the same amount of hours others are more or less. I can us seven functions to describe the period and the value of hours it is worth, but when I consolidate the functions i says the formula is invalid. I'm sure it can be fixed by one of you excel gurus! Here are the functions IF(B13<4,"7.75") IF(B13=4,"7.25") IF(B13=5,"6.25") IF(B13=6,"7.75") IF(B13=7,"6.75") IF(B13=8,"6.25") IF(B...

How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross mu.
How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross multiple user ids on a computer Krishna <Krishna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross > multiple user ids on a computer You can't. Each user ID will have its own profile, sicne profile information is kept in the registry in a user-specific area. However, you can certainly reference the same message store within each profile. For POP accounts, just put the PST somewhere in the Shared Documents hierarchy and point to it within each profile. -- B...

Can administrator empty Deleted items in each mailbox
Hi, Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items folder? Tx, Gasper Are you talking in each user's mailbox or the deleted items available for restore? What version of Exchange? -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Gasper" <NOSPAMgasper.derzanic@tipro.si> wrote in message news:tAfEb.108$%x4.10122@news.siol.net... > Hi, > > Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items > folder? > > Tx, > > Gasper > > > > Is it possible to delete Deleted items in each user mailbox on Exchange ...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Can't Connect to Bank with Money 04 Trial Version
Hi, Does anyone know why I can't connect to my bank through the trial version of Money 04? I use quicken at the moment and after reading the negative reviews of the 04 update have decided to give money a try. The bank appears on the list of participating institutions and indicates that it is set up for direct connect/two way communication. However, when I go through the Online Services Manager it is listed under the heading "Banks that have no Service". I would appreciate any answers! Sarah ...

Changing the Language on Office X
My other half uses a French version of Office X. I, however, speak French as well as I speak Martian. Is it possible to change the language? Thanks. Hi This is from Word's help when I searched on the word "language", but I'm not sure if this is what you meant: Check the spelling of all or part of a document in another language 1. If you haven't already done so, install the dictionary for the language you want to check. How? 2. Select the text that's written in another language. 3. On the Tools menu, click Language. 4. In the Mark selected text as box, click the...

[ANN] New installer for 12.0.1
MacBu released a new installer for the Office 2008 Update 12.0.1 today. This is not new Office bits to be installed, but the installer itself that was changed. This change was a result of problems experienced by some Office 2008 users having a failed update to 12.0.1. If you are one of the unfortunate few that had problems, this patch is for you. If you were able to successfully update to 12.0.1 then you do not need this patch. Continue reading for steps to properly update Office 2008 to version 12.0.1. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <...

How can I see which lists a contact is a member of?
Hello, In Outlook 2007, is there a way to see which distribution lists a contact is a member of? We have lots of lists. We want to be sure that if we delete a contact in a group, instead of just removing it from the group, that the contact doesn't exist in other groups as well. Even a way to export to Excel would be ok, if there's nothing else. Thanks, - Alan. The following macro in Outlook will list all the distribution lists containing the name you enter into the dialog box in a Word document Sub ListNames() Dim wdApp As Word.Application Dim wdDoc As Word.Document Dim myNameSp...

How clean is uninstall of Office 2003 (to revert to Office 2002)?
I've been hunting around trying to find how to convert a Unicode PST file created with Outlook 2003 to an ANSI PST file usable by Outlook 2002. We had a contract worker that used Outlook 2003 on his laptop. Before leaving, we saved off the data files from his laptop, including the PST files but they were apparently in Unicode format because we cannot read them using Outlook 2002. From my searching, it appears the only way we can revert is to install the trial version of Outlook 2003, create an ANSI PST file, copy the items from the Unicode PST file to the ANSI PST file, and unins...

can not delete in outlook
When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the following errror The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. If problem presists restart outlook Sam wrote: > When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the > following errror > > The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. > If problem presists restart outlook OL2000: Error Message: The Messaging Interface Has Returned an Unknown Error http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275186 -- G�rard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

can I lock screen so only clicked links move slides in sldeshow
I have created question slides with Yes and No links to the next corresponding slides eg if answer yes link goes to slide 2 if answer No goes to slide 3 this happens during slide show presentation I want to be able to lock the rest of the slide so that only a link click can progress to the next slide because the process does not run in order if you just click anywhere on the screen to progress the slides On Jan 28, 5:19=A0pm, Workworry <Workwo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created =A0question slides with Yes and No links to the next > corresponding ...

Office 2004 apps fail on startup
I have just installed Office 2004 and cannot get Word, Excel or PowerPoint to start up. In each case the splash screen shows, there's a brief blank and then the error dialog box comes up. Typically the error log shows (and there are similar logs for the other two apps): Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2004-05-30 14:30:02 +0100 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.0.0.040408 Module Name: ATS Module Version: unknown Module Offset: 0x0002aac4 Extra app info: Reg=English Loc=0x0409 Thread 0 crashed: # 1...

Can I import a .pdf file into publisher
I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work. Can you import any type of file into publisher. Example: .pdf or .eps No. Publisher is pretty much a stand all by itself program. If you can't copy and paste into it, you're kind of sorely out of luck. You can put pictures into a Pub file but you can't go back and edit the individual parts of them, such as text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Graphix grl" <Graphixgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88493145-8B59-4131-AD33-C916D22CF63C@microsoft.com... >I tried...

Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
Just acquired new Lap Top with the above loaded. I confirmed codes on phone and have operational. Would now like to have on my other 2 office computers to maintain comformity. What does it cost to allow this to happen and what is the process? I'm currently running Office 200 on other computers. Fred Fred wrote: > Just acquired new Lap Top with the above loaded. I > confirmed codes on phone and have operational. Would now > like to have on my other 2 office computers to maintain > comformity. What does it cost to allow this to happen and > what is the process? I'...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.
I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and page 3 to print out as landscape. I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait and then page 3 as landscape. So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it. lisajillian wrote: > > I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how > to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and > page 3 to print out as landscape. -- Dave Pet...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

can you put photos in contacts?
Is there a way to put photos in my contacts/phonebook file? I'd like to have pictures of some of the people in my phone book. thanks for any help, Huck What version of Outlook? Prior to Outlook 2003, you can select the photo, use the right click, select all, copy and then paste into Outlook. OUtlook 2003 offers a more intuitive method for this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head...