Converting Microsoft Works 9.0 to Office Small Business 2007

I am trying to convert my Microsoft Works 9.0 to Office Small Business 2007.
I putchased the upgrade when I bought my computer which had Works 9.0 already
instealled.  I installed the "fix" KB943290 but then was prompted to insert
the discs which weren't included with the computer so I purchased a new
version of Works 9.0 and unistalled what was on the computer and reinstalled
using the disk.

Now where do I go to enter the Key Code from the upgrade to install Office
Small Business?  I haven't seen a step by step in any previous threads so any
help would be appreciated!

Try opening Word - I would have thought that you would have been prompted
already.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to convert my Microsoft Works 9.0 to Office Small Business
>2007.
> I putchased the upgrade when I bought my computer which had Works 9.0
> already
> instealled.  I installed the "fix" KB943290 but then was prompted to
> insert
> the discs which weren't included with the computer so I purchased a new
> version of Works 9.0 and unistalled what was on the computer and
> reinstalled
> using the disk.
>
> Now where do I go to enter the Key Code from the upgrade to install Office
> Small Business?  I haven't seen a step by step in any previous threads so
> any
> help would be appreciated!

0
JoAnn

Killer macro idea for business mailings
One of you programmers should write a macro to validate a city from zip code. I receive excel files from response cards and a lot of people will put some random letters for their city instead of the actual city name, or maybe they'll put the wrong abrieviation for their state. It would be awesome if all the zipcodes could validate the state field and change if necessary and the same for the city fields too. Okay, have at it :) Okay, well good idea I think anyways, but it turns out that my columns just weren't wide enough so it didn't display more then 2 letters. ...

upgrade from Office 2000
I have Windows XP / Office 2000 (sp1) and wish to currently upgrade to Office XP Small Business Edition, ergo this means that Outlook will get upgraded. Will my settings, .pst file, rules, filters all remain and work as expected after upgrading? I dont want to have to start from scratch if I dont have to. Thanks. -- marx404 <Outsource Bush!> They should work fine as the upgrade will look for them. However, as always with a software or hardware change, backing up your files is a good idea. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Using later version of microsoft access

Office installation and Windows 7

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Convert Miles to Kilometeres
Hi Is there a formula i can use that will automatically convert a number entered into Kilometers in my Access tables Ie someone has entered 3 miles and i need to know how many Kilometers it is as i am not very good with convertions -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Multiply the miles by 1.6 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Shazza" <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:F84966F8-C15C-491A-B55A-0D41AA5C05AE@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there a f...

Check out that pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--llhgxblnry Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="broryxkaxlyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --broryxkaxlyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sugmntysaz" --sugmntysaz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerab...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound