Works version 7.0 to Office 2007

Hi, I'd like to upgrade my works (version 7) and would like Office 2007. Am I
allowed and able to upgrade from my works to office 2007?

Thanks

"mikeymike" <mikeymike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'd like to upgrade my works (version 7) and would like Office 2007.
> Am I
> allowed and able to upgrade from my works to office 2007?
>
> Thanks

Works 7 is a valid upgrade qualifying product.  See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101754511033.aspx
for full information on qualifying products.

Remember that if you change computers and want to install your upgrade
version of Office 2007 on the new computer you will still need the
qualifying product so if you don't have a disk with the Works 7 installation
program you will need to find a qualifying product later.  Do not throw away
the qualifying product's disk but keep it with the 2007 upgrade disk set.

0
LVTravel
2/18/2010 1:31:03 PM
Thanks very much.

Microsoft Customer Services UK need to be made aware of this. They advised
otherwise, but from what I've read, it's fine.

Thanks again.

> Thanks very much.
>
> Microsoft Customer Services UK need to be made aware of this. They advised
> otherwise, but from what I've read, it's fine.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> "LVTravel" wrote:
>

>> "mikeymike" <mikeymike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi, I'd like to upgrade my works (version 7) and would like Office
>> > 2007.
>> > Am I
>> > allowed and able to upgrade from my works to office 2007?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>>
>> Works 7 is a valid upgrade qualifying product.  See
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101754511033.aspx
>> for full information on qualifying products.
>>
>> Remember that if you change computers and want to install your upgrade
>> version of Office 2007 on the new computer you will still need the
>> qualifying product so if you don't have a disk with the Works 7
>> installation
>> program you will need to find a qualifying product later.  Do not throw
>> away
>> the qualifying product's disk but keep it with the 2007 upgrade disk set.
>>
>> .

This is the US site but UK versions should be comparable (or at least I hope
it would be.)

0
LVTravel

How to restore reports in CRM 4.0
I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) How can I restore these? Thanks James James, Try the command: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server\Tools>PublishReports.exe MicrosoftCRM Peter Gernburd "JamesE" <JamesE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CC6D924-8FFB-4A59-A790-2CCD58FD2ED0@microsoft.com... >I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) > How can I restore these? > > Thanks > > James Peter, I have already run this comand and the reports have been added to MS Repo...

Printing problem from Excel 2007

Version Control of Database
Anybody have any suggestions for products to do version control of database objects? TIA - Jeff. Pretty much any source control. Source Safe, SCCS, CVS, any Gnu, etc. "Mr. Magic" <Mufasa@NoWhere.Com> wrote in message news:O29A5XnrKHA.1352@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Anybody have any suggestions for products to do version control of > database objects? > > TIA - Jeff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_revision_control_software "Mr. Magic" <Mufasa@NoWhere.Com> wrote in message news:O29A5XnrKHA.1352@TK2MSFTNGP06...

Customize Outlook today does not work #5
I have read the replies about if MS update 813489 is install customize outlook today does not work. What if you do NOT have MS update 813489 install and it still does not work then what? Here is a good one for you. If you update to Office 2003 then it works. But if you install (not update) Office 2003 you can open customize outlook today, but you can not make or save any changes. Error "an activeX control on this page might be unsafe to.... I am having the same problem. Only update 813489 has not been loaded on my computer, because it is not relevant to my system. However, I did ...

Access attachments don't work anymore
Outlook 2000's security update makes it impossible to receive MS Access .mdb or .mde files. But I need to do this to earn a living as an Access developer! Other than have the sender rename the file there must be a simpler way to override the security patch. Outlook Express let's you turn off this feature but OL 2000 has no such setting. (The feature is basically worthless anyway - any hacker would know you just rename the file, put your hacker code in it and send it. Access will open ANY file, regardless of what you name it!!) See if the information on the following page help...

Excel, how do I get ALT F C to work the same as ALT F Enter C ?
The above is an example, but it aplies to any menu. Before, if I pressed say, ALT F, the drop down menu would appear and I could press, say, C and get to the submenu. Now I have to press Enter, before the C, which is a bother. Thanks. On my Windows 2000 version 5.00.2195 with Excel '97 and Excel 2003 the Alt F C still works. What version software / Excel are you using? -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www....

adding a leading 0 to only the numbers with 4 digits
I'm converting a bunch of data and during the import Excel dropped the leading zero from all the lip codes. Since this is about 15,000 records, I'd like a way to add a leading zero to only the zip codes with 4 characters. Any ideas? thanks Swamp, Format/Cells/Special/Zip Code Beege "SwampYankee" <johndillworth@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147451549.294898.147230@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > I'm converting a bunch of data and during the import Excel dropped the > leading zero from all the lip codes. Since this is about 15,000 > records, I&...

Made two versions; both run very slow . Any spare nitro around
I've been recording some macros to append together, but put the following together by writting it (well in my case it's a bitsa from all the good code on this site). However, it runs very slow. Every 3 letter code in cells down column("K") needs to be checked to see if the same is found down column("A"). As a check, I've just been putting a "1" in the same row in column("N"). Latter columns("K:N") can then be sorted on column("N"). Column("A") has 3 letter codes from row 3 to 1402 (but changes each run). Colu...

Office assistant error...
Hi, Having an issue on a standardised platform of XP with Office 2000 (SR2) and Outlook 2003. Users experiencing an error when starting Office Assistant - "The office assistant could not be started." The recommendation is to repair the office installation. Have attempted this as well as a reinstallation of Office 2000 and Outlook 2003, all to no avail. The error is sporadic but is occuring often enough to warrant this post! Anybody out there got some suggestions? Cheers, Darren Kukulka Systems Manager Beacon Technology ...

Sending e-mail to external recipient
Hi, We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0. Since the upgrade Users receive an error when attempting to send e-mails to External recipients. We are able to send e-mails to internal e-mail addresses through CRM, but not to external e-mail addresses. The general error is Failed to Initialize token. I tried a few things, but haven't identified the exact issue. Any help is appreciated! Thank you, Donna You need to ensure that the SMTP service on exchange is configured to access relay requests from the crm web server ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP h...

Access 2007 Reports
I'm using an Access 2000 mdb (split ends) in Access 2007. I cannot up- convert because other terminals don't have Office 2007. It works as a database just fine except: When I try to change a (front end) report from the default printer to another specific printer in design view, page setup, it all LOOKS good except it does not save my changes upon return and goes back to the default printer. I never had this problem with earlier versions of Access and the specific printer in questions works fine with other apps and terminals. Any ideas people? Many thanks. JM This is a known prob...

Formulas don't work in certain cells #2
nope, the cells are formatted as numbers. I simply cannot figure thi out. -Jorda -- kalik24 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kalik247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27423 Being formatted as numbers doesn't automatically mean they are numbers. Copy an empty cell formatted to General. Select your range of numbers and Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:59:46 -0600, kalik247 <kalik2...

Not able to open imported accounts 4.0
We have a situation where we've updated a client from 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and have an import that brings in new Accounts. Unfortunately, we can open accounts that don't have a parent account but can't open the parent account itself. In essence, we have two accounts with another one the parent - we can open ones that show the parent, but again, we get an error - see yor administrator. Is there a rights issue or relational setup we're missing. ...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

Service Pack Installation Issues with GP 9.00.0247.0 on Windows Vi
Greetings, I have installed Great Plains v9.00.0114.0 on Windows Vista. I ran the installation package MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB923671-v9-ENU, but receive the following messages with result of a failed installation of the Service Pack. Log Name: Application Source: MsiInstaller Date: 10/8/2007 11:50:13 AM Event ID: 11729 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: ABR\administrator Computer: AD088.abr Description: Product: Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 -- Configuration failed. Event Xml: <Event xmlns="http://schemas...

Office 07 locking up in Win7
I have just purchased two new HP computers with Windows 7 on them. I am running office suite pro 07. Office keeps locking up after. Sometimes task mgr will restart the program, sometimes I have to power off. Either way, work is lost! I have done system restore twice but have seen no improvements. Office worked fine the first two days then 34+ updates and now it doesn't. It also locks up if monitor goes to sleep and will not recover without a power down. -- Chris & Sam "Chris&Sam" <ChrisSam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30...

Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart art.
Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art. It would make note taking much easier. I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a...

"File: send to mail recipient" not working
When users (on WinXP) select file, "send to mail recipient", no response from Outlook 2002. This occurs either when Outlook is open or closed. Problem happens when rt. clicking on .doc, .xls, .pdf's....all files. Any ideas?? Thanks!! ...

2007 B2 MSOO has encountered a problem
More often then not when I click to open an email in my inbox I get this MSOO pop-up with a checkbox, checked telling me MSOO has encountered a problem and needs to close. Has this been an issue for others and is there a fix. If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro 6/7 (not the reader), go into Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, click change for Adobe Acrobat Pro and remove the Office & Outlook plugins. Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Jax" <Jax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A74147F4-CD75-4FF8-98A7-5A18B01A8FDD@microsoft.com: > More of...

Insert Page Numbers on Worksheet in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003, if you wanted to put page numbers on multiple worksheets in a workbook, you grouped the worksheets and then added a header or footer, using the page number function. All of your grouped worksheets would shows its own page number. But in Excel 2007, only my first worksheet is numbered when I do this (as Page 1). What's the problem? Do I actually have to put a page number, one by one, on each worksheet? I cannot replicate your problem with 2007. Grouped sheets behave exactly as 2003 did. After grouping and adding a header of Page 1 did you do a print p...

Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...
Hi people! I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received mails to each emails folder. Example: I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/ example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not automatically...

Kernal Panics, Office, and Panther
Having trouble since installing 10.3.2 with Kernal Panics, and these may be related to one of the Office components. Anyone notice anything similar? Thoughts of what to do? Where to further research? Thanks Dt In article <BC69D876.C6D2%david.true@usa.net>, David True <david.true@usa.net> wrote: > Having trouble since installing 10.3.2 with Kernal Panics, and these may be > related to one of the Office components. > > Anyone notice anything similar? > > Thoughts of what to do? Where to further research? I haven't heard of any interaction with Office ...

Can Work thread get a windows class and manipulate it?
Suppose that I create a work thread when my dialog box started, then in the thread I get the pointer to the dialog mfc class and call updateData method. Does that work? I tried, but failed. Is there any other way to do? thanks!! No, it won't work, don't even waste time trying. It is almost guaranteed to fail. You do not manipulate the windows owned by one thread from a different thread. What you do is PostMessage requests from the worker thread to the main UI thread, usually to the window that contains the controls. The fact that you are using UpdateData already says you are in t...