Why are lines appearing to the left and top of my jpeg images?

In Word and now in PowerPoint now, after I insert a .jpg image and save the
document lines are appearing to the left and top of the image. Why is this
happening and how do I stop it? It's not happening on every .jpg image only
on some. Cropping will get rid of it but I have a logo that is already
cropped as much as it can be and I can't crop it anymore! Any advice is
appreciated.
-1

In article <570BA9EB-BFEF-4EA1-B698-B1EDDFE574AD@microsoft.com>, SFL Beach
Girl wrote:
> In Word and now in PowerPoint now, after I insert a .jpg image and save the
> document lines are appearing to the left and top of the image. Why is this
> happening and how do I stop it? It's not happening on every .jpg image only
> on some. Cropping will get rid of it but I have a logo that is already
> cropped as much as it can be and I can't crop it anymore! Any advice is
> appreciated.

What version of Office?

0
Steve