Upgrade versions of Access and Expression Web 3

I have "Office Home and Student 2007" and this is installed in 2 laptops and
1 desktop and home use only.

I need to purchase Access and expression web. Can I purchase "Office Access
2007 Upgrade" and "Expression Web 3 Upgrade" versions. In the microsoftstore
website it says "Upgrade available on these qualifying applications:" and one
of them is "Any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite, and any Microsoft Office XP
suite" for all 2 softwares.

So, in this case, I can purchase upgrade versions of the softwares if they
require any 2000-2007 office suit. including Office Home and Student ???
since office home and student can be installed in 3 computers i can also
install access upgrade and web expression upgrade in 3 computers either ?

please i need an urgent answer for all my questions since I need to purchase
urgently.

Kenny T

--
Kenny T

If you have a qualifying suite then you can purchase an upgrade.
Access will be licensed only for two PC's for use by the same user, not 3,
thats for H&S only
Presumably the same applies to Expression Web, but I did'nt check the eula

"Kenny T" <KennyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have "Office Home and Student 2007" and this is installed in 2 laptops
>and
> 1 desktop and home use only.
>
> I need to purchase Access and expression web. Can I purchase "Office
> Access
> 2007 Upgrade" and "Expression Web 3 Upgrade" versions. In the
> microsoftstore
> website it says "Upgrade available on these qualifying applications:" and
> one
> of them is "Any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite, and any Microsoft Office
> XP
> suite" for all 2 softwares.
>
> So, in this case, I can purchase upgrade versions of the softwares if they
> require any 2000-2007 office suit. including Office Home and Student ???
> since office home and student can be installed in 3 computers i can also
> install access upgrade and web expression upgrade in 3 computers either ?
>
> please i need an urgent answer for all my questions since I need to
> purchase
> urgently.
>
> Kenny T
>

> --
> Kenny T

0
DL
3/5/2010 2:23:28 PM
would you please check and inform us, this is really so important now. thank
you.
also thank you for your help.

--
Kenny T

"DL" wrote:

> If you have a qualifying suite then you can purchase an upgrade.
> Access will be licensed only for two PC's for use by the same user, not 3,
> thats for H&S only
> Presumably the same applies to Expression Web, but I did'nt check the eula
>
> "Kenny T" <KennyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have "Office Home and Student 2007" and this is installed in 2 laptops
> >and
> > 1 desktop and home use only.
> >
> > I need to purchase Access and expression web. Can I purchase "Office
> > Access
> > 2007 Upgrade" and "Expression Web 3 Upgrade" versions. In the
> > microsoftstore
> > website it says "Upgrade available on these qualifying applications:" and
> > one
> > of them is "Any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite, and any Microsoft Office
> > XP
> > suite" for all 2 softwares.
> >
> > So, in this case, I can purchase upgrade versions of the softwares if they
> > require any 2000-2007 office suit. including Office Home and Student ???
> > since office home and student can be installed in 3 computers i can also
> > install access upgrade and web expression upgrade in 3 computers either ?
> >
> > please i need an urgent answer for all my questions since I need to
> > purchase
> > urgently.
> >
> > Kenny T
> >

> > --
> > Kenny T
>

> .

CRM 3.0 Implementation

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Web query timeout setting.

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

compact database in VBA access 2007

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

LDAP Write access?

Can't configure Outlook Express