Right to left columns (Office 2003)

Trying to use columns in right to left mode.

Each column works r-t-l but the actual columns flow from left to right.

I want column 1 to be on the RH side and not the left.

The link below says it should work like that but it does not work for
me.

<http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP052585671033.aspx>
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

if cell is text move left one column

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Office 2007 forms

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Office installation and Windows 7

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003