Quick Access Toolbar - 2 rows + text?

Is it possible to have Quick Access Toolbar show 2 rows at once?  OR text
instead of icons?

Since this is all I can customize, I have loads of icons with no clue what
each one for at a glance without hovering.

Not keyboard friendly is this version of Word :(

Debbie wrote:
> Is it possible to have Quick Access Toolbar show 2 rows at once?  OR text
> instead of icons?

No

> Since this is all I can customize, I have loads of icons with no clue what
> each one for at a glance without hovering.
>
> Not keyboard friendly is this version of Word :(

Try pressing the Alt key.

0
Bob

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

Access 97 can't resize database window

How to change default text in system message
When a user goes over their mailbox storage limits they will get an e-mail message: "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator. Your mailbox size is xxxxxx KB. etc. .. .. .." further in the messsage it suggest to the user that they move messages to a personal folder file. We would like to remove that from the text. I've looked but can't find where to modify this. I would appreciate it if someone knows and can point me in the right direction. Thank you nouelh@hotmail.com (RacerX) wrote in news:addb7da4.0409221117.64d7949d@posting.googl...

if cell is text move left one column

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

VB Macro #2

Using later version of microsoft access

VCR to DVD Part 2

Duplicate Rows
I have an extract from a student information system in Excel that looks like this. Student Class Grade Quarter John Chemistry 70 1 John Chemistry 80 2 John Math 95 1 John Math 100 2 Alice Chemistry 67 1 Alice Chemistry 47 2 Alice Math 88 1 Alice Math 85 2 What I would like is this: John 70 80 95 100 Alice 67 47 88 85 However, since there are hundreds of students, this would be an extreme pain to do by hand. Is there any built-in formula or function in Excel that can do this? What is it that you actually want to do? (The best approach depends on what your desired end r...

no access to send internet email

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

set print area #2

is it posible to keep the quick launch icons in a specific layout?
I have moved the task bar tot he right side of the screen. I have a number of applications which I have 'loaded' onto the quick launch section of the task bar. Now, aside from the fact that Microsoft seems to have different icons for it's products in Vista and XP (and the confusion that is causing), is the small minor detail that the vista task bar seems to reorganize at random. I've set up two columns of icons, with tasks "lumped" together in rows according to my own preferences. (mail washer next to the email program, the MP3 tag program next to ...

pulling certain characters from a string of text
I need to look up "certain critera" within a string of characters, then return that "certain criterea" to a new column. Some examples of a strings of characters may look like these: K5J091509001 Sample PO#S881009 K55sample PO CarrieRJR TJ5 My "Certain Critera" I have listed on another sheet, named "REP ID" K5J S88 K55 RJR TJ5 How do I pull out the 3 characters of "Certain Criterea" from the string of text and copy or enter it into a new column? Hi, =left(a1,3) "SaraMack" wrote: > I need to look up "c...

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Copy Toolbar
Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ The toolbar settings are in the *.xlb file. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "HelpMe >" <<HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my > computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > You...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...