question about data from excel to work

I am trying to take input from an excel sheet and mailmerge it to
word....the thing is I want to make it so from here on out ..if I change
something in the excel sheet it automatically updates on word as
well..if not a mail merger what can I use ?

--
Pooja Kamdar
0

Hi Pooja Kamdar,

You can link the Word document to the Excel workbook, so that any changes in the Excel workbook will be reflected in the Word
document. To do this:
1. copy the source range in the Excel workbook
2. in the Word document, use Edit|Paste Special > Paste Link and choose the paste format you want to use.
In Word, you have the option to set a 'update automatic links at open' setting, which will ensure the Word document always opens
with the latest updates to the Excel workbook.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Pooja Kamdar" <Pooja.Kamdar.5bf7a16@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:Pooja.Kamdar.5bf7a16@officefrustration.com...

> I am trying to take input from an excel sheet and mailmerge it to
> word....the thing is I want to make it so from here on out ..if I change
> something in the excel sheet it automatically updates on word as
> well..if not a mail merger what can I use ?
>

> --
> Pooja Kamdar

0
macropod

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Question -Problem

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Pivot Table Question #5

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

question on os authenticity
I purchased a laptop with Windows 2000 preinstalled from a dealer who claims to be a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. There was no COA attached to the body of the computer and he claims that he was not required to because he owns the license to it, not me. Is this correct? -- julesrh77 Good question but not for this community. You need to post your question in a Windows community. But, I think he's wrong and you should call Microsoft directly to ask them. You can find their phone number by going to www.microsoft.com. -- Charles Allen, MVP "julesrh77" wrote: > ...

data sort

Help with importing data

Formula for cross tab data filling

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook