problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager

Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office
2007)  drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and  MS XPS doc
writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including
print test page which prints normally.  Like I said it pulls up the other
printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a
way to associate the printer with MSOPM

Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open
with" method?
This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you
click on
Choose Program and also to check the box that says:

"Always use this program to open the selected file type".

hth

--

LVTravel <noone@none.com> is a convicted paedophilia from Johnstown, USA
and has been outed under Megan's Law.  Please report him to your local

Greylisting problem #2
Hi, I read in several newsgroup posts that there's a problem sending mails to SMTP hosts which use some kind of "greylisting" anti spam feature when directly sending from exchange 2003 sp2 (without a smart host). My problem is, that I have a SBS2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2 and must send directly from the exchange server to other SMTP hosts. If the recipient SMTP host sends a SMTP 45x code due to greylisting, my mail disappears from my SMTP queue and the exchange server never tries to resend it. Did MS release a hotfix or a workaround for this bug ? thanks, mario On Th...

Problem importing external data
Hi, all; I'm using Excel as the repository for some Oracle records I'm following in testing our application. One row is the record in the text file, next row is the record after being imported to the DB, next row is after another process, etc. and so forth. Each row (after the first) is added using the Import External Data wizard, which usually works just fine. The problem is that sometimes, when the row is "put" into the worksheet, it seems to push all the rest of the rows way out to the right, so that what used to be in column A is now in column BD. That's one more...

Problem with vba directory function
Hi We have an access application that has a button when clicked opens an excel worksheet showing all exported data based on code The access sql system is in Citrix with a single front end copy. Here is the code part that is throwing the error for just one user. Rest all are working fine Dim strSourceFileName As String Dim WorkBookName As String strSourceFileName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExportTemplate.xls" WorkBookName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExport.xls" If Dir(strSourceFileName) = "" Then MsgBox "CarLogExportTemplate.xls doe...

Problem running Money Plus Deluxe
I just purchased and loaded Money Plus Deluxe. The program will not respond after I enter my password. It seems to accept the password but when I go to Task Manager, it shows the program is not responding. I tried deleting the program and loaded it again but that didn't work. Any suggestions? What O/S? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Poke stuck in Kuwait" <PokestuckinKuwait@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

File Sharing Problems
Can anyone explain this error/information message to me? - "The file 'filename.xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?" Options are to Save a Copy or Overwrite Changes. The file is not being shared with anyone else - it comes up whenever making general saves in Excel. -THANKS! Hi try deleting all files in your TEMP directory, reboot your computer and try again -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kristi - Skills Group" <KristiSkillsGroup@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im...

Connection Problem 03-20-08
Hello I'm new to access programming so I'm probably making some obvious mistake. The following code comes from 'Beginning Access 2003 VBA' by Denise Cosnell. On page 130 of the book you can read: 1. Create a new database by selecting File ?New ?Blank Database and specifying Ch5CodeExamples as the filename. 2. Create a new table in the database by selecting Tables from the Database Window and clicking the Design button. Alternatively, you can select the New button and then choose Design View from the list. The table should be named tblContacts and should have the fields i...

default appointment times problems
When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant to finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days. How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment which is just typed into the day is from 9am - 5pm for example and will stay as a 1 day event when opening and closing outlook? All day events are 12 -12, not 9-5. If you want it 9-5, you need to make it for 9-5. All day appointment change to 1 -1 if you change the time zone or DST settings aft...

how do i print a smaller image of my saved document?
I forgot how to do this. My age is taking its toll! Don't blame age, as I don't think Word has any built-in way to do this unless you're thinking of the Zoom feature in the Print dialog, which allows you to print multiple pages per sheet. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "wallyb" <wallyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B90FC4B-6B36-4BF0-99C4-8A099673B6EE@microsoft.com... >I forgot how to do this. My age is taking its toll! > ...

Out of office assistant not working for external senders...
Hi there, ive seen some one else with this problem on here, but with no responce, so i thoiught id psot again. Basically were using outlook 200o with #exchange 5.5 on NT 4. We've set up an out of office assistant for a few accounts however it only wants to reply to people inside the network, anyone that sends an email from an external email address, it wont reply to. How do i change this?? Im guessing it maybe on exchange problem? Again any help, greatly appreciated! Cheers, tim (Cheeko) OK, ive worked it out myself, heres the answer for everyone else! In order to get Out ...

Please help me solve my problem
Hi, I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, and the same for the lowest number in cell a2. I would like these results to show up in the cells below them Im very new to programming and your help would be much appreciated many thanks Sacha David On Mar 5, 1:01=A0pm, Sacha David <sach1...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, =A0I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it > in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, =A0and the > same for the lowest number i...

Compress pictures in word 2000
Hi How can i compress the pictures in my document using word 2000. I can not find it in format picture and am now at a loss -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie ...

Office 12 Error: EventType officelifeboathang with CRM v3c
Looking for help :) Client machine is a XP Sp2 build, fully updated, with Office 2007 Pro installed, again updated, with CRM V3c installed. For the majority of the time Outlook and CRM work fine together, but once a day it will crash, and the only error that is in the App log for that time is as below: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Category: None Event ID: 5000 Date: 17/05/2007 Time: 10:47:18 User: N/A Computer: COMPUTER Description: EventType officelifeboa...

Printing from a Master page
I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. Anyone know how to correct that? Might think about a printer driver update. Is this only happening on one publication? What version Publisher? Not sure I understand what is happening. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sherlynn" <sherLynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6169A241-2AE6-4DD7-A932-E5432A55C777@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. > Anyone...

Problem moving mailbox between administrative groups
Hi there, We have a big problem. We need to move mailboxes from one adm group to other, and at ramdom we receive a MAPI Error Error moving messages CN=testuser,CN=users,dc=machine,dc=company,dc=com The MAPI call failed MAPI or an unspecified service provicer ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 The Exchange 2000 organization is in native mode (All E2K) Any thoughts. Thanks in advance -- Gabriel N Argentina ...

Managing Popup Reminder Windows in OL2000
Hello everybody. I get a lot of popup reminder windows because I set a lot of follow-up flags on my email messages. Sometimes I have a whole stack of them cascaded on my screen. If I don't want to deal with them right away I minimize them. My question is: Is there any way (option, rule, VBA, whatever) to have these reminder windows appear automatically minimized? Thanks in advance for any help. DDM ...

How to program the Microsoft License Manager? (licrpc.dll)
Hello experts! One of the dlls of the Microsoft License Manager is licrpc.dll. Examining the exports on this dll, there appear to be a number of functions we wish to use, such as llsLicenseEnum, llsProductEnum, etc. The only problem is - there does not appear to be any published info on the function prototypes. We've scanned all the usual knowledge areas and the SDK but found nothing. Has anyone had any experience programming the License Manager dll (licrpc.dll)? Any ideas where I can look to find info on using these functions? Thanks! Hi Mark, Welcome to MSDN Newsgroup! We are now...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

Re-download Office Outlook Live
Hi, I have a current and valid subscription to Microsoft® Office Outlook® Live and the Office Outlook Connection so I can use my Windows Live Mail account with Outlook. I need to reinstall this software to a new laptop but I cannot find where to get this from. And believe me, I have looked. When I originaly subscribed I opted to download the software rather than have it posted to me at home, but even now I cannot see that option available either. Has anyone any suggestions please? did you log into your member account? http://membercenter.msn.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - ...

Management Reporter
Hi, Please can you explain to me why if MR is run on IIS why it cannot be accessed as a website and instead seems to need a MR client installed? If it is possible to run \ view reports via Internet - how do I go about doing this please? I ask as my client wishes to have MR incorporated into their Sharepoint website - please advise if this is possible and if so then how? Thank you Neil ...

Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta
During install Error code2203. Install aborted. Install started as an administrator. Who can help? The beta forum, perhaps, that you were provided when you downloaded: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/office2010/threads -- Susan Ramlet **please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit** "arie_kruijswijk@hotmail.com" <ariekruijswijkhotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:539721BE-5665-4AAC-8CC0-20200E08E22A@microsoft.com... > During install Error code2203. > Install aborted. Install started as an administrat...

Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) problem
Dear all, I have Exchange 2003 server and tried to activate the Outlook Mobile Access. I upgraded the OMA by applying the upgrade from MS website. I am getting the error below by using IE6 browser. What could be the problem? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. Server Error in '/OMA' Application. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appr...

Copy / Paste of Floorplan shapes in Visio Automation problems
Hi All I am working on a .Net (FW1.1) application that has a hosted Visio drawing control. Copy and paste from most existing Visio drawings to this hosted control works fine. The exception to this rule is Visio floorplans, where copying and pasting of most shapes is OK, but walls go totally screwed up (all over the screen, nothing like their original shape, etc). Our client needs to be able to copy and paste the floorplans into this container control without the walls breaking; they have a large investment already made i.t.o. existing floorplans. Page scaling and size is the same as the exi...

Mailbox Manager and Moved Mailboxes #2
I set up a new exchange 2003 server and moved mailboxes over to it from an old exchange 5.5 server. Then I ran mailbox manager on the 2003 server in Report Only mode. The report came back all zeros. The only policy I set up was a 30 day limit on deleted items, and I know there were deleted items in the mailboxes I moved older than that. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I just moved the mailboxes recently, so they haven't been on this particular server for 30 days? I read that Mailbox Manager uses three dates to see if it should process a message- PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TI...

Sending Invoices thru Collections Management
I have a client that is trying to email invoices (pdf format) for a specific client. When they do so, ALL of the clients invoices are sent, regardless of whether or not they are open, paid, or past due. I'm sure I'm missing something along the way....any ideas ? Thanks ! ...

IHTMLDocument::Write method problem
Hello EveyOne I am using IHTMLdocument and its method. My aim is to extract the body of a IHTMLDocument after loading the local html page ( saved file ) to IHTMDocument. So I just read the file into buffer , created a safe Array and used IHTMLDocument::write method to write the contents of a file to IHTMLDocument. It worked fine for many web pages, But when I tried it for web page http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=windowsmedia application became NOt Responding.When I debugged the application , I found that the IHTMLDocument::write method never returned and thats why my ap...