problems between windows and google Gmail recieved

when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new
message will not open and will show that there is a problem in the top bar.
You need to close the program bu usinf the following, alt, ctrl, delete, or
you wait for a long period of time which will redirected you back to google
bar and you then require to re-open the gmail message site.

In article <772D321F-00C4-4E30-8A28-134BA4485C1A@microsoft.com>, Frank Stolp
wrote:
> when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new
> message will not open and will show that there is a problem in the top bar.
> You need to close the program bu usinf the following, alt, ctrl, delete, or
> you wait for a long period of time which will redirected you back to google
> bar and you then require to re-open the gmail message site.

You might want to ask Google about the problem.

This is a Microsoft Office support group.

0
Steve

disk full problem on a server
i am a virtual user in CT. my office/network is in Atlanta. we use a VPN to get into our network. i have cable modem access. one of the servers is something called a "Celerra" (whatever that is) whereupon i gain access to a shared file in Excel. I have Version 11.6355.6408 SP1. i have Office 2003 and Windows 2000 Professional. i keep getting 'disk full' messages when trying to do updates to that shared file. the server has 29 GIG free. my workaround is to save the file to my local harddrive then copy it back into the server. my desktop folks and network services folk...

Excel 2010 to be able to embed like Google Apps?
I am using Google Apps, but with Office making a move to web apps I want to start using it when its released. With Google apps, I am able to use your spreadsheet app, then publish it as an public HTML file. When I want to update that HMTL file, I open the related spreadsheet and update it. I click save and the public HTML file is updated within a few min. Will Excel 2010 do that? I assume something like that will be ready on SharePoint 2010, but how about Skydrive? ...

problems passing OpenAgrs
behind a command button click event, I have this code (where manufacturer and catalogno are valid fields on the form): ... Dim strOpenArgs As String strOpenArgs = "true" & "~" & Me.Manufacturer & "~" & Me.CatalogNo DoCmd.OpenForm "frmFixtureCatalogueCostHistory", acNormal, , "[Manufacturer] = '" & _ Me.Manufacturer & "' AND [CatalogNumber] = '" & Me.CatalogNo & "'", , , strOpenArgs behind form: frmFixtureCatalogueCostHistory, I have this code Pr...

RPC problem...
Hi All, I have a problem with my Exchange 5.5 server. The hardware on the server is sufficient - 2 GB RAM, PIII for 150 Users... The problem is that when I monitor through Performance monitor the RPC bytes Read and Write - The values are extremly high for a long time . (These are not jumps in the usage- but simply consistent high values). What could cause this ? Thanks for your help, Shira. Below is an explaination of the counters. RPC Read Bytes/Sec - Bytes read from clients, sent via RPCs. RPC Write Bytes/Sec - Bytes written to clients, sent via RPCs Check that you don't...

Problem with Exchange HTTP virtual server..pls help
Hi, I created Exchange Virtual Server using ESM & the same is not getting reflected under IIS.. What could be the problem here? pls guide... At present, i have 2 Exchange Virtual Servers (http servers) under Protocols > HTTP section of ESM. However, when i open IIS i only see Default Website? Also, i am unable to start/stop newly created Virtual Server using ESM as these options are grayed out. Any help appreciated. I would re-write my query in more detail as follows : Hi, I have my scenario as follows : 1 Front end server 1 Back end server Front end server has 2 ip ad...

Can Entourage be used to access Google Groups
I am in the process of switching from PC to Mac. In Entourage, I see this news server. Can I get some of my newsgroups in Google Groups to show on Entourage or Mac Mail? Responses off group will be welcome if I have asked something everyone except me knows. Thanks, Michael Plog On 1/31/10 3:25 PM, Michael Plog wrote: > I am in the process of switching from PC to Mac. In Entourage, I see this > news server. Can I get some of my newsgroups in Google Groups to show on > Entourage or Mac Mail? > > Responses off group will be welcome if I have asked something e...

Outlook 2007 in Windows 7
I've installed Office 2007 in Windows 7. Then I installed Lotus Notes 8.5 as my default mail client. After that I opened Outlook 2007 then it prompted to set Outlook 2007 as the default and I clicked Yes. But still the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command value is LotuNotes exe destination. What is the reason for this. But if I use <a href="mailto:dummymail@dum.edu">send mail</a> tag in my HTML page it opens Outlook 2007 new mail window. How does the mailto protocol identifies the default mail client and open the new mail window? Pls someo...

Integrity Problems in PivotTables
Hi All, I have used this workbook for some time and it appears the same as many others I use, but lately after opening it a couple of times I receive an error message that - 1, "Cannot read file", followed by 2, all my pivotTables lose functionality "Due to Integrity Problems" and I have to reset all the ranges again. I am using 2003 version and the range in question for the first table is in another workbook on the server. TIA Roger. Hi Roger, (reply in excel.misc) I don't have Excel 2003, but you might double check the several pa...

problems switching speadsheets in excel 2000 using windows xp
I have a pc running XP Pro and Excel 2000 (office). The user has two or three speadsheet open at once. They are having problem using the alt tab to switch between sheets. If the use the windows they see them open and can click to change but would like to use alt tab ...

Query Problems 07-20-07
Hi all,i am a new user of access,i am now using access 2007,i wanted to link the 3 tables together,to create a query that will returns records of company,part number,description,selling price and date of purchase.below are my tables in datasheet view; Customer details Products detail sales detail id id id Company part number company Address alternate part number Telephone model description ...

OAB Problem
I have 2 Exchange 2K3 SP1 servers running in the same admin group, different physical locations. Server A hosts the public folders. I have installed Outlook 2K3 SP1 in cache mode on a user on Server B. A week later, I notice that anyone on Server B can't download the Offline Addressbook in Outlook...? Any ideas...? Will replicating the public folders to Server B resolve the problem. Thanks, Tom... In the Store's properties on ServerB, what's listed under "Offline address list"? Replicating OAB wouldn't hurt. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT ------------------...

Form Problem 01-07-08
I have a form setup with several items bound to certain fields in the database. How do I stop my form from adding a new record each time the form opens. I only want the record saved when the user hits the save button. Hi, on the form's data tab on the property sheet, set the Data Entry property to No. Jeanette Cunningham "CribbsStyle" <cribbsstyle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:48c1d1e7-0e2f-4819-b30b-da5e4fe5cbc8@r60g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I have a form setup with several items bound to certain fields in the > database. How do I stop my form from adding...

Problem Editing Transfer IN/OUT after HQ Xfer created
If I create the Transfer from Store1 -> Store 2 in HQ, I can edit the quantities in Store 1 after the xfer is created via Style 330. Question: Will my edits in Store 1 be visible in Store 2? If so, what is the procedure for doing so? David My question might be a little confusing. If I use Style 330 to create an X-fer from Store 1 -> Store 2, I can still edit the POs. Note: I run 401 before running 330. If I go into SO Mgr for Store 1, I can edit the TO, but my edits don't synchronize with Store 2 - this is after I ran a 401. Why? Is this a limitation of RMS? How do I edi...

gst/vat caculation problem
Can anybody tell me if the caculation is supposed to be correct, or how to fix it if it appears not to be working. I have 12.5 entered as gst/vat but for exapmle I put in 10.00 and it shows an amount of 1.11. Money 2005. This is the way it has always worked. With A VAT/GST rateof 12.5%, 8.89 is the amount which would generate the VAT of 1.11 - which sums up to a total of 10.00, so yes, it's correct -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS...

Internet Explorer Problem???
I think I have a sepperate issue from RMS...I recently hooked up the internet to my network, and so all of my computers have IE access. What seems to be happening is that for whatever reason ONLY Register 2 gets kicked out of POS, and any other program that may have been running shuts down as well, and it asks send error report, or don't send error to MS. What could possibly be going on??? -- Thank You Vince :) ...

Task Manager window only CPU
Vista Ultimate SP2 When I launch Windows Task Manager, only a CPU meter opens. When I right click icon in task bar, I only get Close & Always on top options. How do I restore task manager? Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net Double click on the white frame of the task manager window. That should do it. -- whs THX - it worked Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:89eee91dbeee8173c55e0008be25b622@nntp-gateway....

Interesting TIF file problem
At the company I work for, we have someone that exports AutoCAD drawings to a TIF file, then inserts the TIF file into an Excel spreadsheet. We have quite a few of these. Other users can open this spreadsheet, view it, do a print preview, but when they try to print the file the inserted picture does not show up. All that prints is a box with the broken url red x document image. It seems that the problem is with Office XP. The Excel files are created with Office 2000, and they print fine from Excel 2000. On Office XP and Office 2003, the file won't print properly (all systems are ru...

Can Outlook 2003 use MSN Messenger INSTEAD of Windows Messenger?
I didn't get an answer to this question last week so I'm re-posting... I recently purchased a new computer (Windows XP Home Edition w/SP2) and loaded up all of the available updates to the OS, Internet Explorer, etc. Next, I installed Office 2003 Professional. I disabled Messenger integration with Outlook 2003 as discussed in other posts here. Next I installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and it seemed to run properly as a stand-alone application. So I re-enabled Messenger integration on Outlook 2003. The next time I booted up and ran Outlook, the Messenger icon appeared in the taskbar...

email address on Service Call Entry window
Add an email address field to the Service Call Entry window for the customer contact on the service call. Even if it is not pulled from the email address of the address id on the service call, at least the dispatcher could enter an email address on the service call in order to communicate with the customer regarding the call. It is common to take email address as part of contact information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the m...

Safe Pay Check Amount Problem
I am trying to setup Safe Pay. Everything seems to be working fine except for one annoying quirk. Our bank's Positive Pay data format gives us 12 characters for check amounts ($$$$$$$$$$¢¢). The file that Safe Pay generates is working perfectly except for those checks that are greater than $9,999,999.99 (9 characters). If the check amount is greater than that (say $10,000,000.00), the value that the Safe Pay file shows for that check is 002147483647. And, even if none of the individual checks exceed $9,999,999.99, if the total of the checks in the batch exceeds that a...

Outlook and Windows Integrated Authentication
Hello All, Does anyone know if Outlook (not OWA) can use Windows Integrated Authentication (like IE) to automatically log onto Intranet Web sites to retrieve graphics in HTML messages? Right now we get a logon dialog and have to manually log in. Thanks. if you paste the url into a browser, does it work as desired? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outloo...

Can't install windows updates on SBS 2003
I have a SBS 2003 server that has not been updated in a couple years. It has SP2 installed but when I run Microsoft Update it needs to download and install 96 updates. When I try to get them installed it comes back with an error saying not enough disk space. I have tried to just install 1 update at a time and get the same error. The C:\ drive has over 14GB of free space and the other drives have plenty of space as well. I restarted the server and also ran Disk Cleanup, as the error message reccomends, but am still having the same problem. Anyone run across this problem befo...

Office 2007 on Windows 7
I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I install Office 2007 without any propblems? Answered your first posting. apensa wrote: > I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 > but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I > install Office 2007 without any propblems? ...

re install Pub 2000 problem.
Hello and I hope I'm In the right newsgroup. My problem is I've had to re install my Office 2000 Disc2 and now when I want to start publisher the message box tells me I am trying to access a program that needs the cd. When I installed it, I checked for Publiher to "run all from my computer" I've un installed and re installed, still need disc. what am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help, John :) Johnny1r wrote: > Hello and I hope I'm In the right newsgroup. My problem is I've had to > re install my Office 2000 Disc2 and now when I want to start publis...