Problem w Office Small Business 2003 since unistalling free trial

I installed a free trial of Microsoft Office 2007 the other day.  When I went
to edit word docs, they were locked, so I unistalled the 2007 version.
That's all I removed and now my 2003 version of Microsoft Office Small
Business isn't working.  I keep getting Microsoft Installer popups on my
screen constantly.  I do not know where the original discs are for 2003 or I
would just try to reinstall it, as the installer popups are suggesting.
Help!  Nothing in Office is working at all now!

You've just screwed yourself; never install a trial version if you don't
have your original disks.

"assistant2jimbarr" <assistant2jimbarr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:344B87AF-D014-4F09-AE47-1FA9A12AB0BC@microsoft.com...
> I installed a free trial of Microsoft Office 2007 the other day.  When I
> went
> to edit word docs, they were locked, so I unistalled the 2007 version.
> That's all I removed and now my 2003 version of Microsoft Office Small
> Business isn't working.  I keep getting Microsoft Installer popups on my
> screen constantly.  I do not know where the original discs are for 2003 or
> would just try to reinstall it, as the installer popups are suggesting.
> Help!  Nothing in Office is working at all now!

0
DL
4/13/2010 4:38:00 PM
How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and
replace product manuals
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

assistant2jimbarr wrote:

> I installed a free trial of Microsoft Office 2007 the other day.  When I went
> to edit word docs, they were locked, so I unistalled the 2007 version.
> That's all I removed and now my 2003 version of Microsoft Office Small
> Business isn't working.  I keep getting Microsoft Installer popups on my
> screen constantly.  I do not know where the original discs are for 2003 or I
> would just try to reinstall it, as the installer popups are suggesting.
> Help!  Nothing in Office is working at all now!

0
Bob
4/13/2010 4:57:44 PM
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:26:06 -0700, assistant2jimbarr wrote:

> I installed a free trial of Microsoft Office 2007 the other day.  When I went
> to edit word docs, they were locked, so I unistalled the 2007 version.
> That's all I removed and now my 2003 version of Microsoft Office Small
> Business isn't working.  I keep getting Microsoft Installer popups on my
> screen constantly.  I do not know where the original discs are for 2003 or I
> would just try to reinstall it, as the installer popups are suggesting.
> Help!  Nothing in Office is working at all now!

Depending on the OS you are using, you might be able to use a restore point
to get your computer back to pre-install Office 2007 condition.

I HIGHLY recommend you do a complete backup of your computer before you
attempt this, and possibly have additional help from a more technical adept
friend.

Here are some references that might help:

XP

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084

Vista

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/features/backup.aspx

Windows 7

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/system-restore

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7.9 - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:office2010_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

WCF Client serialization problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

message delivery problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem with Range

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP