Problem Printing w/Calendar Assistant

Every time I attempt to print a calendar using the Assistant it prints one
page and then stops.  I have tried to print multiple pages of a weekly
calendar and each time it prints one week and then stops.

I love the layout and colors of the calendar but I can not get more than one
weekly calendar to print no matter how many weeks I select to be printed.

Calendar Printing Assistant is known to be quirky.  It works best with
Outlook 2007.

I cant say i know a fix for your issue.  However, if you cant work
around for this issue or you need a better printing solution, consider
using a addin for MS Office called Wincalendar instead.  It converts
Outlook Calendar to native MS Word and Excel format - and supports
printing multiple weekly pages.  Works pretty but it is not free (free
to try).  For screen shots & more info see:
http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
0
TechGuy

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Outlook Calendar
Hi, When I schedule an appointment in the web client it is not being shown in my outlook calendar. I have not received any error message. Is this how the system is supposed to work? If I schedule a CRM appointment in the outlook client it does appear in the web client. Best regards Lee Hi, So far as I know, you have to use the Oultook client to have a kind of synchronisation between the CRM server and Outlook. Gilles "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8.0406280204.582358ab@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > When I schedule an appointmen...

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

request to solve my problem #5

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

calendar sometimes opens in month view
every once in a while (sorry that i can't be more precise), i find that clicking on calendar, under 'all folders' , causes it to open in month view. i can go back to inbox, and again click on calendar and get month view again. for most of a day. then it goes back to opening on current day. which it does most of the time. i don't remember if this happens after a reboot, standby, or just for no apparent reason. actually i prefer month view and wish i could make it open this way all the time. any ideas about what it happening here? ...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Print preview distorts objects
I have an XL2000 worksheet that has 4 controls on it (one command button, and 3 radio buttons). When I print preview the worksheet, once I close the print preview window the controls become distorted in size and location. Has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Thanks, Bill ...

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Printing a newsletter on 11x17 not in full size
I am trying to print my 4 page newlsetter that is 8.5x11 on 11x17 so that it is a folded newsletter. It prints on the 11x17 but it keeps printing small with crop lines. It is in the right order but not full size. PLEASE HELP What version Publisher? Are you using Publisher 2007? Are you setting up your printer first for 11 x 17? File, page setup, booklet, select custom size 8.5 x 11, click advanced on the right, select booklet in the pull down type 8.5 width 11 height -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tam Nee...

Two calendar dates in one cell..??
I have a Microsoft Publisher calendar document that was created in 2005 that shows the dates Monday - Sunday. When I print it, it will not print out any dates that fall after the fifth week (eg January 2006 it prints up to January 29th but not the 30th or 31st). These are in an "overflow" area. But when I open the calendar part in Word to edit the calendar, it appears normally and that sixth week shows up just fine. I need that sixth week to print OR I need to do the split date feature (I would prefer the split date). How can I set up the numbers in one of those cells so i...