Problem of Deployment Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script

Hi All,

    I'm now trying to deploy Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script.
However the script returns "Permission Denied" to me. I follow the
instruction in TechNet to assign the network share with "Read, Read &
Execute, and List" permission to "Domain Computers" object. The script is
working fine in Logon script.

Wondering what is the problem.... thanks for everyone help.

Ricky

0
Ricky

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...