problem in running ms office 2007

I installed the ms office 2007 setup in desktop.while running it i'm getting
a message as "there are no products affected by this product in this
system"....how to rectify it..

How can I change default setting in Office start-up?
I need to change the default setting on my Word, Excel and PPT programs (MS Office 2004) so when they open they aren't at, for example, Word 11.3.0, rather at Word 11.2.3. I mac OSX, a G5. When I do a control click on any of those programs, go to "get info" and then choose the 11.2.3 that I want to open with, it does it no problem. When I click "change all" it doesn't change the default -- the 11.3.0 is always the default despite that I'm trying to change all. How do I fix this? BTW this whole problem started when someone at the genius bar deleted one of the...

Problems with reports
Hi, we are having troubles with our MSCRM. We installed MSCRM on a demo-pc within our dmz. Everything works fine as long the user connects from the local company network. But if the user connects from external everything works except the reports. Even the list of reports isn't displayed within MSCRM. Has anyone a clue? Thank you very much for your help Chris are you using ssl on your external web as crystal will not work over ssl (so i have been told) "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1836101c41afb$9eb7dde0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC?
Is it possible to upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC? My sister-in-law just made the move to a mac. Sheowned Office on her old Gateway Laptop, can she upgrade to the Mac from her PC version? thanks. --Kevin Nope, no cross-upgrade discount. But if she bought a new Mac, there is a current discount that she may qualify for, which is even better--check the Office Bonus link at Apple: http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/BizCustom?qprm=78313&family=officebo nus&mco=B6A3A393&cid=WWW-OFFICE051119-JOXP5 Be sure to read the fine print on the rebate coupon--expi...

Office wont start after update!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Ok, so i installed office and had all the updates done..and when i click on word it opens, then i do the last update which was on april 14 i believe and after that it doesnt open. it keeps saying register online (that box where u can click "learn more" or "register online") i click finish it opens up the update screen, there are no more updates so i close that and word never opens nor does excel or anything else. whats the problem? installed office and it works fine, then i did one update and it works fine, but once...

Microsoft CRM & Avaya IP Office
Has anybody ever installed Avaya's IP Office license for MS CRM? Do they integrate well? What kind of funcionality do they provide? Thanks. Doros I sat in an Avaya sales engineer's meeting on this, where he gave a demo. Give me a shout Bob Coorsen, 703-376-2084 coorsen@avaya.com "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote in message news:<#5TQ5zlmDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>... > Has anybody ever installed Avaya's IP Office license for MS CRM? Do they > integrate well? What kind of funcionality do they provide? > > Thanks. ...

Problem with Windows Live Signin
I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID. I was recently chagne my Windows Live Messenger Login ID. As I read Money suppose to detect the change. Now how do I fix this problem. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Luan Pham wrote: >I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem >sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID. I was recently chagne my >Windows Live Messenger Login ID. As I read Money suppose to detect >the change. Now how do I fix this problem. Thanks See if this helps: http://s...

Junk email problem...
We run a exchange 2003 environment and all of our users run Outlook 2003. We turn off the "junk email filter" in outlook but for some reason email is still going into our users junk email folders on their mailboxes. I am assuming somewhere in exchange this option is turned on and filtering this email. Any ideas on what I am missing? Thanks all Halve, I've been experiencing the same issue and have not found a solution for it as of yet. I've used group policies to disable the Junk Email filter in Outlook and have used the OWA Administration Tool to disable the Junk E...

Change 2007 excel Autofilter back to 2003?
Does anyone know if there is a way to change excel's 2007 autofilter functionality back to like excel 2003 autoflilter use to work? I need to quickly bring up like values and compare other columns based upon the filtered values and the extra clicking of the check boxes is driving me nuts! If it helps any (and if you haven't thought about it yet), you can click the "(Select All)" entry twice to remove your current selections. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "jonnybrovo815" <jonnybrovo815@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36837406-1...

compare and merge documents in 2007
How do you compare 2 excel documents with track changes and merge them together after accepting the changes in Excel 2007? ...

PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM
Access 2007/vista I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY. I click on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is selected. But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in the form move in tandem. I have not encountered this before and am baffled. Ideas? -- William ...

MS Money's Budget tools?
Have there been any upgrades to MS Money's budget tools from 2003 to 2004? I was very un impressed with how limited 2003 was as far as setting up a budget. I'm considering upgrading to 2004, but only if the budget tools are better. Thanks! Mike If that's your criteria, don't upgrade. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/upgrading.asp to identify budgeting changes in the last several versions. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F3BDC72-3C25-4FCD-930E-F344CC6AEB71@microsoft.com... > Have there been any upgrades to MS Mon...

Page SetUp Print Problems
A friend has a spreadsheet that is giving him some problems. We go to Page Break Preview and the sheet is 2 pages wide. My friend wanted to make 1 page wide so we dragged the blue line to the right to make it one page. Excel, instead of doing that, made it 20 or more pages. We went to the Page Setup and noticed that Excel had changed the scaling down to 10%. We wanted it to be 1 page wide by 6 pages long so we put that info in but Excel did not accept it. We thought maybe something was wrong with the sheet itself so we selected all the cells and cut/paste them into a new sheet - but it s...

Format problem #6
Somehow my formatting appears to be defaulting to time. Everytime I copy formulas or data from one cell to another the format changes to time. How do you stop this from happening? -- Gary If you land the cell pointer on a particular cell and cut-and-paste, then the format of the original cell will follow to the pasted cell. If you're encountering "phantom" formats then the cell may have been previously formatted. I tried to get a blank sprdsht to behave in the manner you describe, and couldn't. My error: this often happens to me when using cells formatted as dates or...

Office 2010 setup issue
I am trying to install Office 2010 Beta. I previously had the Office 2010 Technical Preview installed. Setup required uninstalling the TP version which I did. When I tried installing both the 32 bit and 64 bit version of the Beta I recieved an Inetrnal Error. Now I can not even install the TP version. Any halp would be appreciated. -- Thanks I have a similar issue. When I install Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta,got an error message: Could not write value DisableExceptionChainValid ation to key \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Exceptin O...

uninstalling microsoft office 2001 value pack
Hi, I already have office 2001 on my machine, and recently installed the value pack. i noticed word became notably slower and so for now i just wish to unistall the value pack. how can i do that cleanly. any ideas why my machine would slow down like that. i still do have 1.2 Gig of hard disk space available. thanks. ...

Problem in showing dialog boxes from a regular dll
Hi, I had a MFC application to be used as icon window (hidden). Also I had a regular MFC DLL exporting functions that will show MFC dll. All these functions are calling the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro and PreTRansalte message is implemented. If the functions are called from any exe they work as expected even calling from my tray icon app is alright. Now I have merged some the resources (dialogs and string) of tray icon into my dll. Still tray icon works fine. There is another console application that calls my resouce dll to display dialog boxes as well and it also works fine. Now if my ...

problem with laptop client
hi everybody, i've got a lot of troubles with laptop client for outlook (CRM 3.0) i've installed MS CRM 3.0 in a win 2003 server, with sql2005 and exchange 2003. my pc is logged to a different domain, not the one with CRM, but these 2 domains are in trust between them. CRM via web works right. but if i try to install laptop client (but also desktop client) on my pc, i get an error (no communication or similar) when i run outlook (2003 sp2) during installation i put "http://192.168.0.100" (ip address of CRM server) when asked. do I have to put another ip address? or even if ...

exchange 2007 reconnect
Hello UserA wanted UsersB mailbox. diabled both exchange mailbox and then reconnect userB to userA. UsersA is prompted for userB AD login info. the only way around this was to give userA sendas and full rights to the userB mailfile. Is there another way to fix it. ? what will happen when the AD account for userB is deleted for AD? ...

How do long-time owners of Office 2004-Student-Teacher order 2008 version?
There have been lots of promotions for those who are not already registered for Office 2004-Student-and-Teacher to buy that version and then buy into Office 2008-Student and Teacher. That's a great deal for them. But how do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Office 2008 Student-Teacher? Respectfully, Norm On 1/7/08 6:08 PM, in article C3A81B05.94B%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > But how > do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Of...

creating text box dynamically in ms access
can any body please tell me the code to create text boxes dynamically or else please give me the link abt that information Thanq See help on CreateControl In general, this is only useful if you are creating some kind of wizard form that creates whole forms for end users. You don't want to be creating text boxes on the fly for a normal form. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "ravindar thati" <ravindarjobs@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Problem sending mail in office 2007 and windows7
Hi, I have a word template which in autonew makes a mail merge and sends e-mail. This have worked fine but now one of my customers have updated to windows7 and office 2007 and suddenly no mail is sent. I have other customers running XP and office 2007 were it works fine. But for this client the question from outlook is raised asking if its OK to send mail from an other application but no mail is sent. The code: Sub Autonew() Dim SQL_sats As String Registry_Path = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The company\Directories" Registry_Key = "CustDocs" Fo...

MS paramater Query on ODBC Table
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C38C4D.5F11AC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to and if so how can I run a parameter driven MS query on = an ODBC database table? I want to be able to enter some info into a cell on a spreadsheet and = have a query run to pull back other info relating to my entry. --=20 Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com=20 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C38C4D.5F11AC30 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-885...

Device problem
Hi, I've already spent several hours trying to figure this out, reading forums and suggestions, trying different things, and not succeeding at all. So, I decided to post my problem on here. I have a Samsung YP-S2 (Pebble). With the device, I had to install Samsung Media Studio. Everything was working great until a couple of weeks ago. I plugged in my device to add new songs, BUT Samsung Media Studio won't recognize it...so I can't do anything. Now, I noticed that My Computer lists the device as "unspecified" now. It used to list it as a portable devi...

MS Query not installed for New Database Query
I have Excel 2000 SP3 & Windows XP Home When I go to Data | Get External Data | Run Saved Query I can imort data from an Access database into an Excel worksheet. Wheh I go to Data | Get External Data | New Database Query after a delay a message appears to tell me that MS Query is not installed. MSQRY32.EXE is in the Office folder & I have reinstalled it by renaming it to .old & running the Add/Remove facility in the Office installer to no avail. I have searched the MSKB & found an article at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;179686 that refers to...

XPath problem #3
Hi all, How come the following XPath expression doesn't return any nodes? descendant::*[node()=SignerInfo] Here's how it's called on the document root node: XmlNodeList list = m_xmlDoc.DocumentElement.SelectNodes(sXPathExpression); Here's the XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Deal BPApplication="WCC" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/TestWCDealSchema.xsd"><Applicants><SignerInfo ApplicantType=""><FirtName /><MiddleName /><LastName /><SSN /><Adress><Street /><C...