Picture Manager Printing Problems

I recently upgrade my computer and am now running Win7 with Office 2007.
Whenn I try to use picture manager to print pictures to my HP Deskjet 895cse,
the pictures look washed out and there are white lines that run across the
entire picture.  When I print the same photo through other programs
(including to an XPS file and then printing the XPS file), the picture prints
correctly.

Can someone tell me how to fix picture manager so that I can print directly
from Picture Manager to my deskjet 895cse?

Sorry, Picture Manager doesn't support printing. It hands printing off
to the Windows Photo Printing Wizard.

David wrote:
> I recently upgrade my computer and am now running Win7 with Office 2007.
> Whenn I try to use picture manager to print pictures to my HP Deskjet 895cse,
> the pictures look washed out and there are white lines that run across the
> entire picture.  When I print the same photo through other programs
> (including to an XPS file and then printing the XPS file), the picture prints
> correctly.
>
> Can someone tell me how to fix picture manager so that I can print directly
> from Picture Manager to my deskjet 895cse?

0
Bob

How do I print my client's company name on an invoice???
Hi! I have been struggling with Microsoft's Money 2004 biz edition payee field character limit. Since the payee limit is 32 characters, I can not enter my client's company name as the payee and I need the client's company name to appear on the invoice! Any clues? Thanks ...

Date problem #5
Hi I have a spreadsheet where a code needs to be enter in one column. I type in 6-10 or something similar but the cell then turns into a date is there a way to disable this - In word I would look at the auto text section but I cant find this in excel. Any help appreciated Rexmann You can use an apostrophe ' before entering or FORMAT as TEXT -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rexmann" <rexmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0560F9C5-4BA1-4318-B197-71C3AF211878@microsoft.com... > Hi > I have a spreadsheet where a code needs to b...

Adding links to the manager taskpad
Hi, Trying to find out if it is possible to add custom links to either the store or HQ manager taskpad, and if so how. The HTML pages can quite easily be edited to add a href but then how to actually fire off an add-on? For example the 'Items' screen in the Store manager taskpad has the HTML line <a href="createnewitem">New Item</a> how is "createnewitem" used to fire off the Create New Item screen? thanks dave I would also love to know how the taskpad works in this respect. I was thinking of running the RMS Manager as a ...

Problems installingOutlook 2002 on new computer
I just got a new computer at work and I'm trying to install Outlook 2002 so I can "Active Sync" my Ipaq 3800 w/ this new computer. Outlook 2002 seemed to installed just fine but when I try to open it, it tells me I need to create a user profile. I have done this about 10 times now and the system doesn't recognize any profiles. It also give a 2nd error message that says that "the server is not available". I am not trying to hook up to a server so I'm wondering if there is a setting somewhere that is incorrect and Outlook is looking for a server. Can a...

printing issue
I set the print to fit to 1 pages wide by 3 pages tall and I get four pages - the last task being printed all by itself on page 4; works fine when set for 1 page wide by two pages or four pages. Searched for page breaks - none found. Any suggestions? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00FD_01CA79B9.6BC73B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Terry, Welcome to the Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) Please see FAQ Item: 44. Printing Problems FAQs, companion products...

Multi term search in Business Contact Manager with outlook 93
I have set up the Business Contact Manager add-on with outlook 2003 to track information on trade services I use from home. Is it possible to do multi term searches. E.g. Builders located in London with fax numbers ...

Open relay problem Exchange 2003
We encountered some big problems when first turning up a new SBS2003 Server. We still have a remaining issue that I can't seem to get an answer to. I recently installed SBS 2003 on a new server and Exchnge installed as an open relay by default. Within hours of being online thousands upon thousands of SPAM email was relaying (or trying to relay) through the server. In addition, one of the initial Windows update may have corrupted the registry hive. Ended up reloading this new machine twice with in a very short time and both times Exchange installed as an open relay. Once the fiasco...

Integration Manager--log file name?
Is there any way to know the name of the log file (we're writing our logs to text file) from within one of the "After" integration events? If we're successful, we need to send the user an email telling them that the event is successful. We're currently cycling through the whole folder to find the latest one, but if there were a variable in the Integration Manager VBScripts that I could use, that would be much better. Thanks. PSC: If I recall correctly, IM has a Document Error and Integration Error event in the integration properties. Rather than looking at the...

HELP: Need To Print Better Quotes
I am having a terrible time being able to print a good looking quote from MS CRM. it either prints the plain quote (Address, amount..etc) or i can print the product list (With no address, or nothing).. is there anyway to print a normal quote as others do where you can have the company informaiton and also all of the products that they are buying listed there? one would think that is the most basic feature that is not there.. don't you guys think? ANY help you can provide will be appreciated.. Thanks Quoteless In DC :-) Add a customized quote via Reports using Crystal. >-----Origin...

Setting up a Form to be able to print
I have set up a form so as there are two pages (one after the other) on the form. When i view the first page of the form in Print Preview - there are two pages that i am able to print. However, when i print it out, only the "first page" of the Form prints. Any suggestions as to find out how to be able to print both pages of the form? You might try saving the form as a report, then adjusting the margins. Right-click on the form's name in the database window and choose: Save As then change the dropdown in the dialog to Report. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastr...

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

Worksheet Problem 01-04-10
So I have a couple of issues. I go to open up a file today and try to unhide two worksheets that were hidden, and they are gone. I can still see them in VBA, but cannot open them and they are not visible at all in excel. I also am having trouble inserting a new worksheet. All the options are they, but I am not able to select insert. Any help would be appreciated. CHeck to see if workbook protection is activated. That would prevent you from being able to add new sheets (or unhide). Also, in VBE, check to see if the missing sheets have a visible status of "xlSheetVe...

Managing Data Table
Hi, I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it, please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance. Yogesh Hi Yogesh What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)? If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yogesh" <Yogesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68FDA89-6289-4341-8886-54C580...

GP reports indicating good job managing payables?
Are there any good AP reports that you could recommend for showing performance of managing payables? Jon, What statistics do you want to measure? Volume of invoices processed? Volume of checks processed? What is your definition of 'good' payables management? I can think of a number of ways to use SmartList once you've defined what you want to measure. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I've got a bunch of metrics that I built for managing our AP/PO processes. AP Vouchers by week, AP payments by week and AP vouchers per week ...

A print macro?
Hello. I am using Excel 2000. I have made a spreadsheet that will allow me to produce W2 forms. It works great, but I need some help with the printing. On one worksheet I have the information so that i can produce 100 W2's. I have 2 per sheet just like the real form. When I print preview I have a total of 50 printable pages. What I would like to do is to have a dialog box that I could type in page 1, page 2, etc. What my plan is to print 1 page at a time. I have to print 6 copies of each W2. I would like to type in a dialog box etc. "page 1" and have the macro know that I wa...

System restore problem
Windows XP Home SP3. I'm trying to do a system restore, by going to Start | Accessories | System Tools | System restore. I select a date, and click next, but nothing happens. I've tried several different dates with no luck. Am I screwed or is there a way to manually force a system restore without using this wizard? Thanks in advance for any help. Craig Try SR in Safe Mode. Why do you want to run SR? Are you having a problem? "Craig Schiller" <cschiller1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:u9722H$sKHA.5276@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Win...

y-axis problems
Hello, When I create a bar chart (in powerpoint or excel) on my PC, the last letter on the X axis label gets cut off when I rotate the label to run sideways. It works fine on my laptop, but if I open the file on my PC and click on the chart area, the last letter disappears. This is a very common experience. Some uses add "hard-spaces" which is ANSI 0160 - hold ALT down and type 0160 on numeric pad Other add some nonsense text (three periods) and format it with a color and background to make invisible. Best wishes - Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS ...

[Bitmap] problem loading from array
Hello! I'm trying to load a bitmap from an array using the following code : CBitmap bmp1; bmp1.CreateBitmap(im_data.width,im_data.height,1,24,NULL); bmp1.SetBitmapBits(im_data.length,im_data.data_buf); CClientDC dc(this);//CPaintDC dc(this); CDC bmDC; bmDC.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc); CBitmap *pOldbmp = bmDC.SelectObject(&bmp1); dc.BitBlt(50,150,im_data.width,im_data.height,&bmDC,0,0,SRCCOPY); bmDC.SelectObject(pOldbmp); where im_data.width is the width of the image where im_data.height is the height of the image where im_data.length is the number of bytes in the image ...

Problem using a report from Access2003 to Access2007
I am trying to use a database created with Access 2003 in Access 2007 but have come up with a problem. The database contains a report which produces invoices for sales between two dates. When the report is run the user is asked to input sale date From and To (this is set up in the Invoice Query), Invoice Date and Invoice Start Number - these two are set up as text boxes on the report. Invoice Date conrol source has [Enter Invoice Date] and Invoice Start Number has [Page]+[Invoice Start Number]-1. This works fine in Access 2003 and the invoices come out correctly but in 2007 invoice ...

Need help with cursor spacing problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3173510125_666133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello: I�m trying to fill in a form that�s MS Word based. I�m using MS Office X on a Mac G4 with system 10.3.4. When I type, the cursor seems to have an extra space between the last letter and the place where I want to put a new one. In other words, I�m unable to align the cursor exactly where I want it to go. It makes typing almost imposs...

I can't see the image picture from the manager program
Using the Manager - Item Properties - Special Tab You can select the picture files that reside in the associated folder that is set by the Adminastrator - paths - pictures - folder location. The files sit on the backoffice PC and I can see the selected picture in the little window, via the Manager program no problem. At the Inventory PC, I set the Admin program to look at the server and file paths are set. I can see the picture files and select them but no image shows up in the little window. Anybody got any ideas what is causing this? Moe Register is looking local for photos, needs to ...

Print different footers on report.
Hi: I'm still trying to figure this problem out. I have a report (a picking Ticket) that I need to print. Each time it is printed I need 4 copies of the report. However on the first copy I need the footer to say "Original Copy", on the second copy I need it to say "Customer Copy", third page - "File Copy", fourth page "Accounting Copy". Some kind person did try to help on this about a week ago, but I did not have any luck. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated. Terry Terry, How are you calling t...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

Highlighting a cell
I would like to highlight a cell for data entry, but I do not want the color to print. Is there a way to acheive this in Excel 2000. Thanks Sandi <File>, <PageSetup>, <Sheet>tab, Under Print, check the "Black & White" box. HTH, RD ==================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so that all may benefit! ==================================================== "Sandi" <ssteines@abprocess.com> wrote in message news:00c601c376eb$2b9a9910$a301280a@phx.gbl... I would like to highlight a ce...

Exch 2003/Outlook 2003 inbox sync problem
Greetings, After several hardware problems on a SBS Server 2003 I can no longer sync my inbox with Outlook 2003? All other folders sync just fine. After a manual sync the properties of the inbox show 147 items on the server and 0 items in the off-line folder. I have deleted the .ost file and had outlook recreate it -- no change. I updated to sp1 -- no change. I logged in on a different box with OL2003sp1 -- no change. ANY help or pointers are appreciated. -Steve S. ...