Outlook Express 2007

Outlook express 2007
1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter
settings ?
2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007?
3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ?

0
mr

There is no such product as Outlook Express 2007.
Do you mean Outlook 2007?
Outlook and Outlook Express are two different programs.

"mr hamid" <mr.hamid.4c70dh@no.email.invalid> wrote in message
:
: Outlook express 2007
: 1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter
: settings ?
: 2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007?
: 3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ?
:
:

0
No

Outlook 2000 Password
When I try to open personal folders, I am prompted for a password. I never set a password for outlook 2000. any tips? ...

SMS send/retrieve with Outlook?
I have Outlook 2003 and a Sony Ericsson K750i. I would like to store sent and retrieved short messages in Outlook, maybe in a special folder for sent/retrieved SMS. SMS sending directly from Outlook would be great, too. Is there a plugin that enables Outlook to synchronize short messages from my mobile phone into Outlook's folder structure? Greetings, Peter Try Jeyo Mobile Extender 2.0 for Outlook. It lets you send, receive, manage, and archive your SMS messages from your desktop. http://www.jeyo.com/extender.asp Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -...

new to outlook
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 and a new user. We had a limited number of files or email to be stored in outlook. I am creating a Folders under Inbox so I will just transfer manually what I have receive email from my colleagues. Is there a way telling Outlook to transfer automatically to Folders I have assigned? Do I need a VBA code to accomlish it? Any suggestion or advise is much appreciated. thanks You can transfer automatically through the Rules function in Outlook. Inbox | Tools | Rules and Alerts. New Rule. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "R...

Outlook 2003 access e-mail
Everytimne I send a new msg, I get a pop-up window saying that a program is trying to access my e-mail account list, and do I want to let it. I will always answer no, so does anyone know how to disable this permanently? Help is not help. TIA. You may find this page useful: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "PJW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

How to clear other files after remove old outlook profile
I use Outlook 2007, I add new profile and one new outlook1.ost has been created automaticly. Then I removed the old profile, but old outlook.ost still kept on my local disk, and there are many other files in the "Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" directory. I want to kown which of them can be delete and how to remove all unuseful files after I remove corresponding email profile. Does following files can be deleted? outlook.ost/ uanrdex.oab/udetails.oab/updndex.oab/urdndex.oab You can delete those files but keep in mind that the next time Outlook sy...

Outgoing mail fine from Outlook, fails from IMAP
We've got Exchange 2003 running, and everyone can connect using Outlook or OWA and can send mail with no problems. I just configured the server to allow IMAP access, and that works well for some mobile users and Outlook Express users - for reading their mail. However, outgoing mail (outside our Exchange Server) seems to just disappear. The IMAP users have "requires authentication" turned on, and there are no errors returned to the IMAP client. I also cannot find any warnings or errors on the Exchange Server - the messages just never get sent. I've been through the ...

Outlook Express message links all dead!
Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. Pointing to them produces the "hand" icon, but clicking does absolutely nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents activating links? Something else? Hi Greg The article is about an error message and outlook, but maybe it could solve your problem, too! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "GregS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:609101c474f3$4327c010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. ...

outlook 2003 send sometimes skips recipients
I am supporting IT at my company. We have seen a problem with employees running outlook 2003 with exchange 2003. When employees send email to a distribution group with say numerous members bet 3 and 20 recipients all on our email server sometimes the email does not go through to all recipients. This happens when sending/forwarding email or new calendar invites. All our Outlook clients and exchange server are running the latest service packs. Has anyone seen this problem? ...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Outlook Users
how do i allow different Users to access Outlook at startup? I have two Users on the same Laptop and Outlook starts up without the option of choosing a User. Thank you, "Brads" <Brads@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:844B7894-D54A-4093-BC4B-A0B817D4C311@microsoft.com... > how do i allow different Users to access Outlook at startup? > I have two Users on the same Laptop and Outlook starts up without the > option > of choosing a User. > Thank you, I'm presuming from this that you only have one Windows log-in on this laptop? The answer, un...

Outlook delegate-mailbox deletion problem
This sounds like an easy one however, haven't found resolution yet. Here's scenario... User B reported to User A and added A to his delegation for being copied on all meeting request replies (done from Outlook 2000). All was well until User A left the company and mailbox was subsequently archived and deleted. Ever since the mailbox deletion, all attendees accepting a meeting request from User B receive an NDR referencing inability to deliver reply to User A's mailbox. The typical answer would be to open User B's Outlook app, goto delegates and remove User A.. The problem is...

outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened
outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened how do i get it to do this? An answer would require knowing your Outlook version, mail account type, and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "newbiejw" <newbiejw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDBE10B5-2D8E-4684-99A8-C8C0F4FDC25F@microsoft.com... > outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened > how do i get it to do this? ...

All attachments received are corrupt in Outlook 2007
I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, XLS, ZIP) will not open without warnings of corruptions. Media files will not open at all. I am on XP Home with all updates. I must be missing something somewhere. I cannot even get embedded pictures to show. Any ideas how to fix this problem?? thanks "The Ticket" <The Ticket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58FC764-9FA6-4A36-9074-F93CE1718EBF@microsoft.com... >I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, >XLS, > ZIP) will not open without warning...

Outlook 2000 password saving probem
I have outlook 2000 and the software will not save the passwords I give it. A window always pops up asking me for a paaword whenever I try to connect to my ISP for my pop3. Also it always asked me for a password when I send an e-mail out even thought I have checked the save password box. Anyone know a fix for this problem? Plkease help. >-----Original Message----- >I have outlook 2000 and the software will not save the >passwords I give it. A window always pops up asking me >for a paaword whenever I try to connect to my ISP for my >pop3. Also it always asked me ...

outlook bar #4
My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyone know why, or how I can make it appear? What version of Outlook are you using? Have you tried checking the View menu for the "Outlook Bar" option? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "jamie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3b9dc$45ed7740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyon...

How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003?
Hi How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I tried right-clicking and then view source, and saving but it didnt change the email. thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe ship <shiphen@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I've never seen any way to do that, but perhaps something here will help: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] I use Frontpage 2003 to edit the HTML source of Outlook messages; at the end I copy and paste the Frontpage preview into the Outlook editor. ship wrote: > Hi...

Publisher 2007 Email Anything with pictures
I'm new at this. I want to send out an email to my chapter each month advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda. I am able to create a wonderful email. I send it and if you have outlook and Yahoo, it comes out o.k. If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird, Everything comes out as separate .jpg. (Borders, Logo, Some of the text) attached to the email. There is one option that I tried and it came out as one .jpg attachment. I have tried all the options to the best of my knowledge. None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in AOL or Thunderbird. Some tex...

Problem With Opening Attachments
For some reason, when I click on any attachment in received e-mails Microsoft Publisher opens and the attachments cannot be viewed. Does anybody know how to prevent this? It started just a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. Thanks in advance. ...

Outlood 2007
Boy, do I need help. I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is throwing me for a loop: It will not allow me to delete an email message out of my inbox. It will not allow me to save a new contact. I can't even delete a calendar reminder. Can you help me? Coachvan1@cox.net "coachvan1@cox.net" <coachvan1@cox.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9D09235-B706-463F-8E51-E22AEE731921@microsoft.com... > Boy, do I need help. > I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is thr...

Outlook 2007 Not Working after IE8B2 Install
Outlook 2007 has stopped working since I installed IE8 beta 2 I start OL2007 - the "blank" screen and splash are displayed along with a Windows Installer dialogue box with the text "Preparing to install...". I gave it half an hour it just sits there, I killed OL and rebooted, OL asked if I wanted to start in Safe Mode I responded in the affirmative but the Windows Installer window is still there. Neither Task Manager, Process Explorer nor System Explorer show a Task or Process for an installer. The Windows Installer window is owned by the Outlook 2007 process, its ...

2003 code raises error in 2007
I have a reference in VBA to a subform of a subform, which works fine in Access 2003. In Access 2007, however, it results in "you have entered an invalid reference to the property Form/Report." This is the snippet of code: Private Sub SetFormProperties() 'called from form_open, makes all forms editable if edit mode was selected Dim ctrl As Control, ctrlSub As Control Dim frm As Form If Me.OpenArgs = "Edit" Then Set frm = Me 'set main form edit options EditProperties frm 'set subform edit options For Each ctrl In frm If ct...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

Auto Accept not working Outlook 2003
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this problem. We are using Exchange with some resource mailboxes and sharing their calendars. For every meeting room we have created a resource mailbox. We would like the room to accept every metting request. But for some reason it is not working. It just doesnt accept anything. In Outlook i went to Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Resource Scheduling and checked the box Automatically accept...... Then i closed Outlook and logged of the user. I waited for 15 minutes, but it just doesnt work. I tried it with outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. We are runn...

Money Express doesn't allow Deposits and Withdrawals
I have Money 2004 installed on Windows XP Professional. I'd like to use Money Express to enter deposit and withdrawal transactions, but these menu items are disabled. When I right-click the money express icon on the task bar, I see a menu option to "Add a New Withdrawal", but the item is gray and disabled. This item becomes enabled when I launch the full Money application, but that defeats the purpose of quick transaction entry. I vaguely remember searching for a solution to this problem months ago, and I think I found something that suggested the problem is related to ...