Office Professional 2007 trial..need help

I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
(previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still
won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have
downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
Any help is appreciated.

Time to get out your wallet and pay for it.

"KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
: computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
: (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
: uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial,
still
: won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
: Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I
have
: downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
: need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
: Any help is appreciated.

0
Tom
4/2/2010 6:10:23 PM
Reach into your back pocket and purchase one. There is no way to re-download the
Trial

--
Peter

"KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
> computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
> (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
> uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still
> won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
> Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have
> downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
> need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
> Any help is appreciated.

0
Peter
4/2/2010 7:39:11 PM
Guys, I am an unemployed student who doesn't have $500 for the program that I
only need for another 30 days. Peeves me that due to a download problem and a
motherboard crashing that I cannot get anything to load.
I'd be happy if someone were to donate it to me or tell me how to figure
this mess out since Microsoft just keeps telling me to try again but now I
cannot download since I have used up my alotted downloads.
Frustrating!!!

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> Reach into your back pocket and purchase one. There is no way to re-download the
> Trial
>
> --
> Peter

> "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
> > computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
> > (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
> > uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still
> > won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
> > Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have
> > downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
> > need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> .

Got a friend who has Office installed. Visit him\her and ask if you can use the
computer or better still download Open Office which will do for you right now
http://www.sun.com/software/openoffice/index.jsp
--
Peter

> Guys, I am an unemployed student who doesn't have $500 for the program that I
> only need for another 30 days. Peeves me that due to a download problem and a
> motherboard crashing that I cannot get anything to load.
> I'd be happy if someone were to donate it to me or tell me how to figure
> this mess out since Microsoft just keeps telling me to try again but now I
> cannot download since I have used up my alotted downloads.
> Frustrating!!!
>
> "Peter Foldes" wrote:
>
>> Reach into your back pocket and purchase one. There is no way to re-download the
>> Trial
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
>> > computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
>> > (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
>> > uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still
>> > won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
>> > Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have
>> > downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
>> > need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
>> > Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> .

0
Peter
4/2/2010 11:35:42 PM
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:21:01 -0700, KC wrote:

> Guys, I am an unemployed student who doesn't have $500 for the program that I
> only need for another 30 days.

As a last resort, you might consider explaining to your professor what has
happened and ask if the Office 2010 Pro beta might be used as a substitute.

Product Description - Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta, MFG - Microsoft

http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/download-office-professional-plus/default.aspx

It will be useable until October 2010.

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7.9 - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:pe_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com
In article <69348C76-AAD1-4B9C-BA91-386BD6F380A0@microsoft.com>, Kc wrote:
> Guys, I am an unemployed student who doesn't have $500 for the program

If you're a student, there's a good chance that your school offers Office at a huge
discount off the normal price.  Check with them ... usually at your school's
bookstore.

that I
> only need for another 30 days. Peeves me that due to a download problem and a
> motherboard crashing that I cannot get anything to load.
> I'd be happy if someone were to donate it to me or tell me how to figure
> this mess out since Microsoft just keeps telling me to try again but now I
> cannot download since I have used up my alotted downloads.
> Frustrating!!!
>
> "Peter Foldes" wrote:
>
> > Reach into your back pocket and purchase one. There is no way to re-download the
> > Trial
> >
> > --
> > Peter
> >
> > Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
> > Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
> >
> > "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into
> > > computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7
> > > (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I
> > > uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still
> > > won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002.
> > > Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have
> > > downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and
> > > need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro.
> > > Any help is appreciated.
> >
> > .

0
Steve

office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance ot T&C's each time
office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance of T&C's each time i open work or excell or any office program. How do I get rid of this? Boot into Safe mode in Windows 7,open any Office app and then accept the terms -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "mouser830" <mouser830@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B7602D-F5D8-4559-98EF-A2CCC1E2D6FD@microsoft.com... > office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance of T&C's each time i op...

Office 2007 trial is very slow. Is this because it's a trial
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional features? It's likely due to the expanded feature set and increased hardware requirement over Office 2003. rtappan wrote: > I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for > it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just > because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the ad...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Need help with formula 01-13-10

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Out-of-office twin replies

Office 2007 SP2
Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? C. "Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" <seegod1@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:ejYOAzcyJHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to > each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? > Nope - still there... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level...

please help with this query

Office 2010 Buying Question Assistance Needed
I've been looking through the MS Office 2010 web site to try to determine what my new small company would require, but I can't find the information I need. We for sure would need Office Pro Plus, but other than that I'm not sure. We want to run it on our own server. We will initially have 3-5 people using it and perhaps more later on. Would we need to purchase site licensing? Unfortunately, our programmers are MS haters (I'm not) and I can't get any assistance from them on this, but I have power of the pen. I would appreciate any assistance I can get. Th...

08 Mac Office activation problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Just found an article posted by michellec and I am faced with exactly the same problem - on 'activation' of the product, none of the 3 product keys seem to be correct, hence activation is unsuccessful!! Have received some help emails (and thanks Diana yours had the microsoft help number that has been good, despite the fact they can't help me and tell me I must get in touch with Digital River) but seems that what I need is another product key, and now that I'm asking for that since about 10 days, I don't get any reply ...

Hyperlink File Help

Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA Sure - Ctrl+8 to view the journal or you can create a Mail and Post folder type and post to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...

Upgrade Path from DPM 2007 to DPM 2010
Is there going to be an upgrade path from DPM 2007 to 2010? Yes. Look at the following DPM 2010 documentation: https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?SiteID=840&DownloadID=22070 "DPM supports upgrading from DPM 2007 SP1 on a Windows Server 2008 x64-bit operating system to DPM 2010. If DPM 2007 SP1 is installed on a Windows Server 2003 x64-bit operating system, you must upgrade to Windows Server 2008 before upgrading to DPM 2010". Also, here are my notes on DPM 2007 to DPM 2010 upgrade: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/09/dpm-2007-t...

help with a sub
Hi, can anybody tell me why the following code fails at FormatConditions.Add Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim Sh As Worksheet Dim lngLastRow As Long Set Sh = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet lngLastRow = Sh.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Range("A4:E" & lngLastRow).Activate Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="=(MOD(ROW(),2)=0" Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 24 End Sub Thanks -- Traa Dy Liooar Jock You have an extra open paren just before MOD: &qu...

Unread mail not showing up in Inbox
Hi, My Unread folder in located the "Favorite Folders" section in Outlook shows that I have more unread mail than I can see in my Inbox. My Inbox is normally sorted by "Received" so I can see the most recent emails as then arrive. If I change it so that it is sorted by the "From" column, I can see all the emails in the Inbox that are appearing in the Unread folder. It is strange that they don't appear using "Received" though. Emails that fall under any rules are not affected by this so rules are irrelevant in this case I suppose. Also, some additio...

VLookup #VALUE! error help needed to resolve
The following is the funcation I have: =VLOOKUP(B10,'FA CC Summary Report 1141'!F$9:G$92,2,0) I have all the columns formatted the same; as in the column that the function is using to lookup is text and so is the column for this figure in order to pull back the appropriate answer. I have keyed the data instead of having links. I have replaced the final '0' with TRUE & FALSE then put it back. I have formatted the columns for text and for numbers. But I am getting the #VALUE! error in SOME of the cells NOT all of the cells. I don't know what else to d...