Office PE 2003 for Windows 7

I have just purchased a new laptop preinstalled with Windows7

After installing Office PE 2003, I'm getting the below problems

1) EULA acceptance window pops up every time I start a new Office Program.
2) My passwords do not get saved and I have to key them in everytime I use
Outlook and IE.

Does anyone have the same problem ?  And does anyone have a fix for it ?

Thanks

PE ?
Passwords in Outlook; depends whether you migrated data from another system
or you performed a new setup of Outlook
IE has nothing to do with Office

"Clem" <Clem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just purchased a new laptop preinstalled with Windows7
>
> After installing Office PE 2003, I'm getting the below problems
>
> 1) EULA acceptance window pops up every time I start a new Office Program.
> 2) My passwords do not get saved and I have to key them in everytime I use
> Outlook and IE.
>
> Does anyone have the same problem ?  And does anyone have a fix for it ?
>
> Thanks

0
DL
4/15/2010 7:38:29 AM
I had a similar issue with EULA acceptance when I installed Office 2003 with
Vista, and it seemed like a common issue,  If Windows 7 behaves the same, you
may need to right click on one of the program icons and then run it once as
an administrator and it should fix the message from poping up.  I found the
solution in the support section of the Microsoft website.  The password issue
sounds like a setting in IE where it asks if you want it to remember
passwords.  Go to "Interent Options" check "Content" and click on auto
complete settings and check the boxes that apply to forms and passwords.

"Clem" wrote:

> I have just purchased a new laptop preinstalled with Windows7
>
> After installing Office PE 2003, I'm getting the below problems
>
> 1) EULA acceptance window pops up every time I start a new Office Program.
> 2) My passwords do not get saved and I have to key them in everytime I use
> Outlook and IE.
>
> Does anyone have the same problem ?  And does anyone have a fix for it ?
>
> Thanks
THere is the link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/884202?p=1