Office 2010 Buying Advice Needed For New Business

We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which MS
Office 2010 products we will need...Enterprise edition, which if any MS Sever
programs, etc. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this
information? So far I haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks

Impossibly to say without knowing a deal more about your requirements.
And since 2010 is not due for release for some time.......

"Saidas" <Saidas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which
> MS
> Office 2010 products we will need...Enterprise edition, which if any MS
> Sever
> programs, etc. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this
> information? So far I haven't been able to find anything.
>
> Thanks

0
DL
2/15/2010 12:43:21 AM
"Saidas" <Saidas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which
> MS
> Office 2010 products we will need...Enterprise edition, which if any MS
> Sever
> programs, etc. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this
> information? So far I haven't been able to find anything.
>
> Thanks

Saidas,

You posted this same question on 09 Feb 2010.  Did you bother to read your

> Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this information? So far
> I haven't been able to find anything.

Have you looked ?  If so, I would say "not very hard."  Well, since
Microsoft offers the Office 2010 products, did you, by chance, search
Microsoft.com ?  How about
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/FX100487411033.aspx?pid=CL100571081033
for starters ?

0
Skiffle
2/15/2010 3:38:12 AM
Yes, look on Microsofts web site in 4 months when 2010 will be available.

Saidas wrote:

> We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which MS
> Office 2010 products we will need...Enterprise edition, which if any MS Sever
> programs, etc. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this
> information? So far I haven't been able to find anything.
>
> Thanks

0
Bob

upgrade from Office 2000
I have Windows XP / Office 2000 (sp1) and wish to currently upgrade to Office XP Small Business Edition, ergo this means that Outlook will get upgraded. Will my settings, .pst file, rules, filters all remain and work as expected after upgrading? I dont want to have to start from scratch if I dont have to. Thanks. -- marx404 <Outsource Bush!> They should work fine as the upgrade will look for them. However, as always with a software or hardware change, backing up your files is a good idea. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

crm consultant needed asap

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Office installation and Windows 7

Mail Merge to business cards
I am working on a huge project for work, creating Employee Photo ID cards. I have created a database for all the information including a hyperlink column for the photos. and am using business cards to print them on. I have two frustrating problems... 1. The pictures aren't loading into the cards. 2. I continue to get the error message "Publisher cannont merge with this number of pages" even though I have followed the instructions for the workaround. Any suggestions? Thanks Rita ...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Are Office XP fonts freeware?
I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? serdar wrote: > I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any > web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? > > Why is this an Excel question? If you look at the fonts in the Windows fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts, you'll see that most of them are copyrighted. I suggest you do a Google or other search for freeware fonts. You should find some items that way. That said, yo...

new activity not in the appropriate queue
Help! I installed the Rollup 3 for MS CRM 4 and since then all created activities are redirected to the users assigned folder in queue and not in progress(my current activities) folder! It's not logical because a new activity is not yet assigned to a different user to be in the assigned folder !! I can't believe this is on purpose and I DON'T have a workflow on this. Can someone tell me how to fix this? ...

problem opening up program/file

Office 2008 "Office Installer" could not be opened
Trying to install Office 2008... When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: The document �Office Installer� could not be opened. I'm on a MacBook Pro. I've never had problems installing programs before. This is new. Thanks for any help. On 2/26/08 2:03 PM, in article ee8edf5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Dags@officeformac.com" <Dags@officeformac.com> wrote: > Trying to install Office 2008... > > When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: > > The document �Office Installer� could ...

hyperlink open in a new page
After reading all the other posts, and inserting "HTML Code Fragment" here's my prob. I don't want folks to see the actual HTML text. I got a pic of a calendar, and, I want it to simply open my yah00 calendar in another window. I've figured out how to patch a pic to a link, but (of course) I want it to open in a new window, again, without the HTML text being visible. What am I missing? Reference: Create a hyperlink in Publisher that opens in a new window: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011587451033.aspx Use the ECMAScript code approach, and insert ...

ANN: New version of Database Workbench, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!
Ladies, gentlemen, Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool: " Database Workbench 4.0 Pro" With this version we're reached a milestone: Database Workbench is now fully Unicode enabled and offers new tools to increase your productivity. There have been numerous improvements to existing tools and the user interface making it even better than before. For more information, see http://www.upscene.com/ Database Workbench supports: - Borland InterBase ( 4.x - 9.x ) - Firebird ( 1.x, 2.x ) - MS SQL...

Locating a number for a MS office
I have lost the boklet that accompanies my CD. However, I am unable to locate a number to contact someone. Any thoughts. I think if you ever learned how to contact them directly, they'd put a hit out on you. (Seriously, visit the MS website and drill down through the tech support area until you find the numbers you need. Good luck.) -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn "ziggy" <ziggyzaggy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a4c01c36747$0fb00a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have lost the boklet that...