Office 2007 Trial Uninstall

I downloaded the 2007 trial on the computer at my placement.  We are on a
universal server within the organization.  Our tech guy uninstalled it but
now our original version of Microsoft is not working.  We can't open any
files and it asks us to insert the disk ... What do I do?

You need to uninstall the Trial and the Activation Assistant before you can start
the install of your Office

Use the below if you cannot uninstall the Trial using Add\Remove
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971179
--
Peter

"ds21" <ds21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded the 2007 trial on the computer at my placement.  We are on a
> universal server within the organization.  Our tech guy uninstalled it but
> now our original version of Microsoft is not working.  We can't open any
> files and it asks us to insert the disk ... What do I do?

0
Peter

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

How do i show the office assistant in microsoft 2007?
I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007. Yves "Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20606EED-B915-436B-A9E1-21DCAA2CE632@microsoft.com... >I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:15...

Trial install CRM4
Having completed the laborious task of installing CRM 4 onto a virgin SBS install with SQL 2005, I find that I am still unable to login to http://server2:5555 using IE IIS is working: http://server2 provides the default website as expected http://server2/reportserver provides the report server ok too. http://server2:5555 , and I have also tried http://server2.test.local:5555 with the same results... When run from the DC's Internet Explorer: "Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) " When run from a Vista's Internet Explorer: &q...

Cannot create new document in Sharepoint Designer 2007
It's new installed under Windows 7 Ultimate x64. After installation, I run it and try to create a new html, but it is disabled. No new document created and the create new button is disabled. Some menu items about contributors settings are grey out. It seems that I have no right to create a new document, but I'm the administrator of the system and the one install this progarm. How to fix this? SharePoint Designer Forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/threads -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----------...

Money 2007 Closes when doing File commands
I have Money 2007 Deluxe v 16.0.120.621. When I do these commands: File->New->New File or File->Back Up... or File->Import->Recover Account ( to import an Investment QIF ) Money closes with no error message. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution/fix? ...

installing Office 2004 for macs
I can not install Office 2004 on my new MacBook. Whenever I put the CD in, the computer just puts it out again with nothing appearing on the screen. I tried it on another Mac and it works, but for some reason my computer won't read it. The same thing happened with a printer that I bought yesterday--y computer would not read the CDs (but I could download the driver from the internet) while they worked on my other Mac. My computer reads all DVDs and CDs...does anyone have any ideas as to how to make this work? Thanks for ANY help! Hi, I think you've provided the answer in your own...

Will ODF support also be available for Office 2008?
Hello, there have been reports about Microsoft including ODF support in MS=20 Office 2007 as from SP2, cf., eg. (in German), http://www.heise.de/newsticker/Microsoft-will-offenes-Dokumentenformat-OD= F-unterstuetzen-Update--/meldung/108277 http://www.golem.de/0805/59878.html Will ODF also be available for Office 2008? This would be great for exchanging documents with OpenOffice.org users. Regards, J=FCrgen. On 5/22/08 8:18 AM, in article OdiN0XAvIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, "Juergen Fenn" <jfenn@gmx.net> wrote: > Hello, > > there have been reports about Micros...

Reinstalling Microsoft Office v.X
- Downloaded trial version of Microsoft Office, - Forty day trial period came and went - Did not want, - Cleanly removed same, - Attempted to access both Word and Excel (Microsoft Office v. X) - Question mark superimposed over each icon and could not access either program, - Reinstalled program,(treated as new owner) - New product I.D. assigned, - Attempted to register on-line, - Message, "Unable to service your request". - Contacted Microsoft - No support as of January 01 / 07. What is the process to reinstall my original Microsoft Office v. X? Hello George - There's no need...

Money 2007: odd behavior of transactions in loan account
Hello, In Money 2007, looking into loan account with payments made from checking account, when I click the transaction, for some transactions the Category is grey/disabled, while for others it's enabled. The category is "transfer from checking". If I pick a transction where it's enabled and click "split", the split screen for some reason shows that the whole amount is unassigned, and the sum of splits = $0 - even though "transfer from checking" does appear above with correct amount. But then, if I click on the empty line, "unassigned" dis...

can't save
Write using Word - 2007 - Windows 7 When I try to shut word file down with the red "close" button - Word/Windows will not close. Even after saving the files - the "word document" simply stays open Hope you have some help....I've been frustrated for weeks. Even tried a Word Uninstallment (didn't work) - and tried a COMPLETE Office 2007 Series Uninstall - No luck.... Thanks for any help you may be able to provide. Pete firpro1@comcast.net Add the CLOSE command button to your Quick Access Toolbar. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP &qu...

I cannot get past the "Create an Office Identity" screen.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My situation is a bit unique but I've done it before with no problem. Now I can do it in a separate user account, but not my main account. I have two hard drives, full OS on both (X.5). I have MS Office installed on the "A" drive and I want to run in on my "B" drive. Again I've done this before with no problems. I just got a new computer and have had many issues trying to get up and running on this and the latest problem is trying to get past the Office Identity. When I click on the "Co...

Outlook 2007 and UTF-8 encoding problems
Hi all! Outlook 2007 seems to not work with plain text letters in UTF-8 encoding. How to reproduce: 1. Create a new e-mail using UTF-8 encoding in plain text format 2. Type in main body (not subject!) some NON-ASCII letters (for example cyrillic symbols) 3. Fill "To" field (use your own e-mail address) 4. Send&Receive 5. Open message. It is unreadable until you switch message encoding to any other and back to UTF-8. I can't duplicate the problem here. I turned off auto-encoding, then = created a message in plain text format, typed some cyrillic text into it = (I have t...

Loads@Sstartup ? C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live_Search E_P
When I restart my computer, this window loads to desktop? C:\Program\Microsoft\Office Live_Search Enhancement Pack. If I do a selective startup withmsconfig, and take the checkmarks out of: WKsSb and wkfund, then the above window does not load? I'm thinking there is something wrong, something missing, or something that is not setup or installed correctly? Thinking about unistalling: Windows Live ID sign-in Assistant, Window Live Upload tool, and then reinstalling them; unclear on how to proceed. Please advise. Kevin, None of this is Microsoft Office related - ...

The Office Assistant could not be started ...
OK this is driving me crazy. I have tried everything including, repair, add more VM, updates... It clears up for a few times, but always comes back. This user does have outlook 2003 with office 2000 on XPpro sp2 What to do FT You cannot use tools and share info such as Word as email editor with 2 diff versions of Office. Upgrade to Office 2003 for all components. Versions must match all thru the suite. "MSNews" wrote: > OK this is driving me crazy. I have tried everything including, repair, > add more VM, updates... It clears up for a few > times, b...

Access 2007 Stopped working
I have noticed that many other people have also had this problem of "Access 2007 has stopped working. Windows will check for a solution" etc etc... I have noticed within my Access 2007 program (running on Vista) that this crash happens when I close the very last (or only open) object in access. I doesent matter what that object is; Table, Form, Report Qry etc. When the last tab is closed or X'd. Access crashes and restarts. This is VERY annoying, especially if I have a lot of work to do and dont like to keep tabs/objects open if i no longer need them, but just want to cont...

Office 2007 save as delay
In Office 2007, when I try to save a document in another folder than the default one it starts indexing my root files... and it takes some time to do it. If I click on the side icons (like My coputer or My document) it moves a bit quicker, but it is still delaying the saving process. In Windows, disconnect any mapped drives that are not currently available. CristianA wrote: > In Office 2007, when I try to save a document in another folder than the > default one it starts indexing my root files... and it takes some time to do > it. If I click on the side icons (lik...

Tekst usynlig ved skrivning af ny mail
Når jeg danner en ny mail og skriver teksten kan teksten ikke ses. Skriftfarven er Hvid. Hvorledes ændres skriftfarven for Outlook generelt? -- Best Regards Georg ...

trial version
hello I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i will do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business 2007 trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have this trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and most important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will be able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great ThanksGiving!!! Sorry for my english, i...

Excel 2007: Pivot Table to SSAS why menu item "Options"->"Formulas" is disabled?
I am using Excel 2007 with SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 SP2. I want to create calculated measure based on other measures, but I cannot do this for Pivot table. If I go to menu "Options"->"Formulas" I can see that it is disabled. Same menu is enabled if I create Pivot table based on cells in sheet. How can I create caclulated measure for Pivot Table based on SSAS? Thank you ...

Unable to view additional Outlook 2007 Windows
Running Win 7 54-bit and Outlook 2007. Problem just started today. If I hit Reply To or New Mail message I cannot display the new window. It will display in the bottom Task Bar when I mouse over the Outlook Icon. I have tried the resetnavpane command and also removed and re-installed Outlook from the CD. Any ideas? Thanks Does it work correctly in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> type; outlook.exe /safe If so, it is caused by an add-in you have installed. Disable them all and see if it still is ok. Then enable them one by one to find the cultprit. For details see; http://www....

Trial expired message
I downloaded a trial of Money Plus a few months ago and could not convert from Quicken 2007 so uninstalled. I would like to try again but the new install tells me my trial has expired. Any way to get it to let me restart the trial? In microsoft.public.money, QuickUser wrote: >I downloaded a trial of Money Plus a few months ago and could not convert >from Quicken 2007 so uninstalled. I would like to try again but the new >install tells me my trial has expired. Any way to get it to let me restart >the trial? Use a different computer. No such option. Only one home computer a...

Publisher 2007 #34
How can you recover a damaged publisher file? What is happening that leads you to believe the file is damaged? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "silvirdragon" <silvirdragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1DA6165-25B1-4B92-99B1-E9A0AC2B1B3C@microsoft.com... > How can you recover a damaged publisher file? ...

Multiple XY pairs in scatter plot Excel 2007
I want to create a trajectory plot, being that each trajectory is a set of XY pairs (2 columns). For that I've been using the scatter plot, however if I select more then one pair of XY columns Excel creates multiple Y series using the first column as X axis values for all the series. So I have been forced to add series one by one in the Select data menu. Since I have hundreds of trajectories to plot, I'm searching for a more practical way to add series to the graph. I would greatly appreciate any help on this issue. An am assuming the x-values for the two sets of data are not the ...

Office 2003 install problem
I uninstalled office 2003 student version with idea that I could reinstall and correct issues it was having. I tried to reinstall and installation exits while installing. Not an error code, just sorry it can't be installed. The install takes the license key and validates fine. ...

OneNote 2007 What is the best way to create or use onenote for the following
I am trying to creat a Notebook that I can keep a reference about the applications I work with: The structure of the Information is as follows: Software Application 1 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information Application 2 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information and the list go on What is the best way to do that and I am a little bit confuse about what is the different between section and section group Thank your help and recommendat...