Office 2007 01-17-10

I have two accounts set up in Office 2007. I would like to use a different
signature for each one. I  have created two different signatures but I can't
assign a signature to an account. Just the the default signature which ever
that is. How can I get a different signature when I email from different
accounts (Without going back and changing the default signature)?

"Glen" <Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have two accounts set up in Office 2007. I would like to use a different
> signature for each one. I  have created two different signatures but I
> can't
> assign a signature to an account. Just the the default signature which
> ever
> that is. How can I get a different signature when I email from different
> accounts (Without going back and changing the default signature)?

Tools-Options-Mail Format-Signatures. You can set up a separate sig for each
mail account there.

0
Gordon

my office 2004 for mac CD just got lost
my office 2004 for Mac CD just got lost, is there anyway I can get a recover one at all? pls advise, thanks!<br><br>Rick Yes. Call Microsoft. If you can prove you have paid for a licence, they will sell you a new disk for about 20 bucks. On 17/01/08 5:24 PM, in article ee88ef5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "phantom@officeformac.com" <phantom@officeformac.com> wrote: > my office 2004 for Mac CD just got lost, is there anyway I can get a recover > one at all? pls advise, thanks! > > Rick -- Don't wait for your answer, click here: http://www.word...

Where can I find begginers help on all office xp features?
I need to learn the basic features of all office programs so I can get started with the office xp and then step up and step up You have a few options: 1. pick up a few books from the library or your local bookstore. There are lots of good ones, just read through them a little before buying to make sure it fits with your learning style and level of expertise. 2. Take a class at you local community college. This is the best way to go if you have a little trouble staying motivated. It always adds a little incentive if you are paying for it and are being graded. 3. Take a look in local te...

Developing for Word 2003 & 2007
I am currently developing an addin which can be used under 2003 and 2007. Does anyone have any information on the relative market of 2003 vs 2007? Where might I find this information. The specific market I am interested in is higher education and secondary education. Currently it works EXACTLY the same under both 2003 and 2007 and I am trying to work out how long I need to support 2003. For those who are intersted below are the main things I have done to exist in the 2003 and 2007 universes: * use userforms for the interface rather than toolbars or ribbon * stay away from...

How to de-activate Office 2007 to install on another machine
I purchased a new laptop and want to install Office 2007 Small Business which was purchased and activated with my old laptop. How do I de-activate Office on the old machine so that I can activate it on the new machine? The old machine will be sold or given away and I do not need it on the old machine. Uninstall Office from old machine Use the following if you cannot from Add Remove http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "CCKM&qu...

Make Outlook stop asking if I want to install the Office Assistant
I am using Office 2002 and using MS Word as my email editor. On the first new message I compose each day, Outlook stalls and stalls and stalls while it checks to see if the Office Assistant is available, finds that it's not installed and then gives me a dialog box asking if I want to install it. I don't, and I'm getting sick of telling it "no" all the time. How can I turn this darn thing off so it stops asking? Thanks. Robert Insert the CD and do a repair on Office. You might need to reapply Servicepack 3 and additional updates after that. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MV...

Excel 2007 03-18-10
How do I fill a recordset from an excel 2007 worksheet in VBA. Is there somethink similiar to the function CopyFromRecordset? do you have code that works in 2003 but not 2007? post it here and let us know which line errors out -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "David Lary" wrote: > How do I fill a recordset from an excel 2007 worksheet in VBA. Is there > somethink similiar to the function CopyFromRecordset? ...

I updated Office 2000, can't download any attachments anymore
I belong to a psp group and get quite a few attachments to my email but since I did the latest update, I cannot download any of the attachments anymore... the attachment's extension is *.psp. When I click on it to download it into my psp folder, it tells me Outlook cannot save this URL to a file. The file does not exist. Make sure the filename and path are correct" I was able to download them just fine before the update. Can anybody help? ...

Query help. 02-05-10
Given 2 tables below and how can I get the results showing below. The rules are described below. Thank you for your help in advance. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Client', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Client GO CREATE TABLE #Client ( ClientId INT NULL, ClientName VARCHAR(20) NULL ) GO IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Account', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Account GO CREATE TABLE #Account ( ClientId INT NULL, AccountId INT NULL, AccountValue INT NULL, Insertdt DATETIME NULL ) GO IN...

Subform problem 01-19-08
This is a repost of an original message posted January 18th. I think the issue died with those that were looking at it, so I am posting hoping for some help. I have a form where I put bills in for a company and break them down into some detail. There are bills for cellphones, electricity, heating oil, and cable. I have a main form "BillsNew" that has fields that I choose the payee from a combo box. After I make the choice, a vlookup runs and pulls from another table the type of bill and some other various details. I have code that runs to open a subform based on the information...

No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource
Hi, I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to SP2 page and not to the basic version page. Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download page? Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Vaidy ...

Publisher 2007/Vista
I am trying to print (HP officejet P145) 4 different files, each single A4 page landscape, from Microsoft publisher (office suite 2007) newsletter. Most times it will just spew out several pages of blank paper only. Another time I left it “printing” overnight with nil result by morning, and jammed the system up & I had to reboot to clear. I have had success with one file - it printed satisfactorily once, but on subsequent attempts to print the same file it has just spewed out 11 blank pages! I watched the occasions it spewed out paper on the Control Panel - the print file size was o...

word 2007- not saving files- does not bring up save box
Can't save any doc/docx when you try to save either save /saveas or ctrl s nothing happens and word crashes. Think it may have something to do with auto recovery of files? I have tried to change the normal.doc also but nothing seems to work. any thoughts greatly appreciated? Would it be simplest to reinstall? Thanks That's a symptom of a Word Data Key corruption - usually because Word has been running when updates are installed. Run Regedit and expand by double-clicking to the key below. With DATA selected, press DELETE. Word will automatically recreate a new key w...

Money 2007 online issues?
I recently installed money 2007. I previously owned the 2004 version. I am trying to set up my online banking accounts thru USAA. When I go to do this, and try to chose my bank, in red text, it says "list is temporarily unavailable". When I try and just do updates, it will not let me. Also, when I try to sign in, it says that my windows live accoutn can not be verified, please go online and try again. So i'm getting the impression that money 2007 is somehow not connected to the internet. I have verizon FIOS so I know I am connected. Also, i noticed that everytime I try to ...

Logon 2007
I have installed Office 2007, but Outlook does not have a Logon/password prompt and I have been unable to find out how to achieve this. Is there a reason why you want a logon prompt? Have you set up your email account on there? Are you on a domain (at a business) or are you using it at home? -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "Hilary Lewis" wrote: > I have installed Office 2007, but Outlook does not have a ...

windows media player 03-06-10
why have all my music files dissappeared out of wmp library? What version of WMP and Windows? This usually means that your media library got corrupted. To reset it, follow the instructions, specific for your WMP and Windows version, at http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#medialibrary Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk john.roark68 wrote: > why have all my music files dissappeared out of wmp library? ...

Excel 2007 PivotTables
I have a Pivot Table that references an input Excel file which includes 3 columns: CustomerName StoreID Purchase I have dragged the StoreID to the "Row Lables", the CustomerName to "Row Lables", the CustomerName to "Values", and Purchase to "Values". As a result, my Pivot Table displays lines of purchases grouoped into Stores (StoreID). I would like to have an extra column in the Pivot Table which shows how many lines are grouped in each StoreID group. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks, David On 30 oct, 06:29, David Keren <kerens...@gmail.com>...

Can I change the organizer of an Outlook 2007 meeting?
If a meeting is already set up by another user, is there a way to change the organizer (by the original organizer or another) instead of having to delete the original and resending out a new one? Thanks! No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outl...

Project Portfolio Server 2007
Hi. I want to install Project Portfolio Server 2007 on a server Win 2003 R2 + SP1, SQL Server 2005, windows sharepoint (All in standalone box). I got the following error... Event Type: Error Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 10005 Date: 6/17/2007 Time: 4:00:13 AM User: SERVER\Administrator Computer: SERVER Description: Product: Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server 2007 -- Error 26204. Error -2147217913: failed to execute SQL string, error detail: Se termin=F3 la instrucci=F3n., SQL key: DB_PPSAccountData_Upgrade_12_Integrated SQL string: begin ...

Exchange server using Office 2003 and Vista
I'm trying to connect to my corportate email through Outlook 2003 using exchange server. The instructions that were provided to me are for PCs running Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I can't complete the setup because I don't have some of the icons listed in the instructions. I think it is because of my OS. I am running: Windows Vista Home Premium (64 Bit) Office 2003 Professional Is there a way to setup up Office 2003 to connect using exchange server in the Vista Home Premium or is this ANOTHER feature not available? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...

outllok 2003 over office 2000
Hi I've office 2000 installed and i bought outlook 2003 (SBS).... Can i safely install outlook 2003 over office 2000? i'need that work both office 2000 apps (word, excel, ppt) and outlook 2003 does it import the outlook 2000 account? Thank you dan yes. It should also update the existing Outlook. You won't be able to use Word as your email editor. -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Daniele Pasian" <danielepasian@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uLOQuXbvFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi I've office 2000 installed and i bought outlook 2003 (SBS).... > >...

Runtime error '2450' Microsoft Office Access...
...can't find the form, 'frmRptStores' referred to in a macro expression or visual basic code. I definitely have the form, 'frmRptStores' amongst my forms. In fact, DoCmd. OpenForm "frmRptStores" successfully opens the form. But the following line fails: Set Frm = Forms("frmRptStores") The frm variable is set as follows: Dim Frm As New Access.Form Any help would be appreciated -- Bill Reed "If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at somebody else" Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Bill, Your form frmRptStores ne...

exchange 2k3 configuration for remote offices
I'm in the planning stages of upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to 2K3. We have four Exchange servers in our main office, and 2 at remote offices. We are looking at setting up with the frontend / backend configuration at the main office, but I'm having trouble finding any information about remote locations and performance issues with this configuration. Is anyone running in a similar configuration? ...

v 10 RM void-incorrect message
Hi Folks In GP v 10 with SP1 I have found that if I want to void an RM transaction I am getting the message telling me that the entry did not originate in RM and do I want to continue. I most definitely did capture the entry in RM - I did not use SOP for the transaction yet I'm getting the message that you normally get if you had originated your transaction in SOP. This does seem like a new error in v 10 only as I've never had this problem in earlier versions. Does anyone else know about this please? I can't find anything on Partnersource about it. Thankx in advance. ...

O2K Workgroup
My installation is Corporate or Workgroup and on this page, http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248830, it has this blurb: "The Internet Mail Only installation option (IMO) of Outlook, unlike the Corporate or Workgroup option, does not have the Out of Office Assistant to automatically reply to messages when you are away from your computer." So my "Corporate or Workgroup" should have this option under Tools, but it doesn't. As per normal went hunting to see what I could find to resolve this. Here, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238280/en-us, it says: "1. On the...

Office:mac v.X
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can't seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! ...