office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance ot T&C's each time

office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance of T&C's each time i open work
or excell or any office program. How do I get rid of this?

Boot into Safe mode in Windows 7,open any Office app and then accept the terms

--
Peter

"mouser830" <mouser830@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> office 2003 w/ windows 7 requires reacceptance of T&C's each time i open work
> or excell or any office program. How do I get rid of this?

0
Peter

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

C-RunTime or Win32
This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library functions or Win32 Functions? e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for read or open as append for write, what is its path, directory, extension, file attributes, etc. Now, all these taks, we need in our every projects, and hence I hace this question, that CRTL or Win32. Thanks for your vital views. Tom Alter wrote: > This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library > functions or Win32 Functions? > e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for r...

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

SMTP QUEUE #7
Good afternoon, I am having problems with deleting all the mail from my smtp queue. i see where i have two queue folders under \exchsrvr\mailroot\vs1 and vs2. i deleted all emails from these queue folders but every time i restart my smtp service, my system is real slow- i know that someone connected to our exchange server for mail relaying and have made changes to our pix firewall to prevent this again. however, why is it that i have nothing in my queue but when i start the smtp service, the system slows to a crawl. is it by chance that messages are still in the information store- wait...

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Outlook still won't start
After over a year of flawless operation, suddenly my Outlook won't open. When I try to open it, the logo pops up, then I get the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open Outlook Window" I ran detect and repair to no avail! I then wrote to this forun, and after Russ Responded, I took his advice and renamed the file "outcmd.dat" (with Outlook closed) to clear the toolbars. I searched my hard drive for a file called outcmd.dat and renamed it to outcmd.old then restarted Outlook (as this didn't cure my problem, I renamed the...

Outlook 2003 drag and drop option has disappeared. Why?
It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has disappeard. I'm wondering if there is an on/off toggle somewhere I'm missing. Any ideas? What do you mean it has "disappeared?" What are you doing and what happens when you try? What information store are you using? -- Russ Valentine "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38487EA7-641D-4A9E-ADE3-B127E57DD8AA@microsoft.com... > It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has > disappeard. I'm wondering if there is...