Office 2003 05-11-10

Hello, How do I uninstall office 2003 from my computer without leaving traces
of the application
Thanks

With great difficulty. Why the concern about "traces"?

Antivirus wrote:

> Hello, How do I uninstall office 2003 from my computer without leaving traces
> of the application
> Thanks

0
Bob
5/12/2010 3:05:41 PM
use revo-uninstaller

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download_other.html

"Antivirus" <Teyo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, How do I uninstall office 2003 from my computer without leaving
> traces
> of the application
> Thanks

0
MedRxman

Toggle between workbooks 2003
I have lost the option of toggling between multiple workbooks from the Windows Taskbar. The box is checked under tools, options, views, Windows in task bar. Using XP and Excel 2003. Maybe right click on the 'Start' button > Properties > 'Task Bar' tab > un-check 'Group similar buttons...' > OK Micky "Cindy" wrote: > I have lost the option of toggling between multiple workbooks from the > Windows Taskbar. The box is checked under tools, options, views, Windows in > task bar. Using XP and Excel 2003. ...

EXCEL 97
Hi there! Ive created a linked spreadsheet in 2003 and am unable to open in 97. The error msg i get is "unable to open - insufficient memory". Any clues how i can get around this little dilema??? Thanks in advance! ...

hola 05-31-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0051_01CB00FA.8703AC60 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ------=_NextPart_000_0051_01CB00FA.8703AC60 Content-Type: text/html; name="CURRICULUM VITAE.htm" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="CURRICULUM VITAE.htm" <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3...

Folder Creation slow in Exchange 2003
Hi, I just got through an Exchange 5.5 to 2003 migration, and am working out the kinks. One thing I noticed, when I create a folder in Outlook (i.e. task list, contacts, calendar, etc.) it takes like 4 minutes to add it. Using Exchange 5.5, it was pretty much immediate. Any ideas? I do still have the 5.5 server in the organization, but it's shutdown. Could this have an impact? Thanks, Troy ...

Message Tracking XML File
Hello: Is there any utility out there that can read the XML file saved from the Message Tracking Center, and present it in an easily readable format? MS explains the XML schema at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms987640(EXCHG.65).aspx but doesn't offer a program to do anything. I found http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2007/11/13/more-exchange-message-tracking.aspx, which looks like it'll take the raw log files themselves and convert them into XML, which isn't what I need. Thank you. -- Regards, M MCTS, MCSA Nevermind....

Cannot Install Exchange 2003
Ok, I'm, stuck. I have completed all prerequisites for Exchange 2003 install and still receive this error when Site Replication Service is being installed: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Services with error code 0xC1030B11 (please consult the Installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again.. I have done everything in MS KB 83395 on this and still it continues to fail. the one problem I have with the KB article is that it tells you to change the passwords for this service to be the same on the...

Compacting........or rather not quite.... 02-03-10
MS Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 (build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 : service pack 3) copyright 2007 INTERNET EXPLORER Version 7.0.5730.13 Build 75730 I have tried several times over the last couple of months to compact emails in OE. (Usually due to being prompted). Within the box entitled "Compacting" The compacting starts, and zips through the various email folders and then moves onto the newsgroups, (about 8/9 off). With the green progress bar nearly full and showing a "folders file" name tag, a message box explodes on the desk...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise / Public Folder Store
Hello, I have the following configuration: - Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 - 2 OU with users - each OU has it's own GAL, AL and OAB I created two public folder stores for each OU and to give each OU access to a public folder store. But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. Additionaly I try to replicate one OAB to the additional Public Folder Store. Thanks in advance. Cheers Fabian "But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. " You want to clarify that? "Fabian K´┐Żlling" <FabianKlling@dis...

Publishing web site using ProntPage 2003
I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, some of the files in the server are not changed. But some of them do get changed. The unchanged files are not used in the web but still stay in the server. I have no control of this. Can I force the server to match exactly the web in my PC when I publish (delete all the extra files)? Thanks. You probably got the wrong newsgroup, this is excel Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jeffrey" wrote: > I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, > some of the files in the server ar...

Internet explorer 8 07-02-10
Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? Thanks You put your right foot in, You put your right foot out; You put your right foot in, And you shake it all about... Meena wrote: > Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? > Thanks Hi, Some sites such as banks, other financial sites, sites which have personal data, etc. have disabled password caching. For other sites, check settings in Internet Options> Content> AutoComplete. Verify that AutoComplete features are enabled. - Hope this helps, Don [MS MVP- IE] "Meena&quo...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send Mail via POP/SMTP
I have a number of remote users who POP's mail into and out of our Exchange 2000 box. One is unable to send mail to anyone (either within the organisation or to external addresses), so I have temporarily discounted relaying as an issue, although I have checked the settings on the virtual server and they are all correct (allowing authenticated users to relay mail etc.) Receiving seems OK. The user has Outlook 2003 (fresh install) on Windows XP (fresh install). Log file: 2004.07.29 15:29:39 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2004.07.29 15:29:39 server.d...

Office 2007 will not install on 1 particular Windows 7 machine
I have just performed a custom install of Windows 7 Pro on a computer that has been running Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 successfully for several years. I had some trouble geting a stable installation of Win 7 but after an expensive visit to the Geek Squad, which determined that a particular Windows update was causing the system to crash, I now have a stable installation. (They disabled that particular update, too.) The problem is that I am unable to install any of my fully-licensed copies of Office 2007 on this machine, even though I have it running happily on two ...

Word 2007
I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking advantage of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer open the 07 documents in 03. Please advise what I should look for as a potential problem? Kelli "Kelli" <Kelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329F6A40-4349-40A3-B495-48850535EE66@microsoft.com... >I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking >advantage > of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer > open > the 07 documents in 03. &g...

Outlook freezes #11
When I click on a hyperlink in a post Outlook Freezes, any ideas? Bissell ...

cannot see inserted pictures in publisher 2003
cannot see pictures in 2003, although frame adjusting dots appear. I open new page, select insert picture (doesn't matter where from, still no different). Help please. Program worked on original pc which originally had an earlier version of publisher installed. The program is not an update, but full version. PC P4 running XP home and office XP View, pictures, detailed display.. If this is not the solution, you may need an upgraded video driver. Do this: Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If thi...

How do you import a pdf file into Microsoft publisher 2003
I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from rbpublisher <rbpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been > submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. > Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. You need to convert the PDF files to graphics suc...

Office Groove or Groove 2010
Hi there - I am researching Office Groove as a collaboration tool, but need to better understand exactly what it is or does. I have several questions that I'm not quite sure where to start; there is quite a bit of information on using Groove. Anyway, it sounds like Groove comes or will come in the Office suite. In order to collaborate with others, am I missing anything about needing a Groove Server or some type of middle ware application? This sounds like a Sharepoint application, as in 2010 Groove is getting a new name, and since I know little to nothing about Sharepoi...

Problem with reading Reminders in Outlook 2003
Every time I start Outlook 2003 a pop-up message appears: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." How do I get rid of this annoying pop- up message? I have tried to take all my reminders that I could find out of my calendar, the message still appears. What do I need to do? Has anyone experience similar problem. How do I get rid off this pop-up message. Many thanks for your help. Martin. Martin <martin@kellyville.org.au> wrote: > Every time I start Outlook 2003 a...

Exchange 2003 SP1 and IMF
Here is something tricky. I have windows 2003 SP1 and exchange 2003 SP1 cluster machine. I never installed IMF. Ever since I have the cluster working, I keep get 9661 information. LIke this Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9661 Date: 2/3/2006 Time: 4:17:46 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Description: The Unsolicited Commercial Email default filter level has been updated. The new value is 5. I was told that IMF will not work on cluster. I checked in m$ website that this information means IMF is working. I do not want this function a...

Outlook 2003 does not show Appointment Availability for users for
When adding an appointment next year for private or public calendar using outllok 2003 on exchnage 2003, and inviting othe ruser from gal it shows shows there status in the schdele as no information. If shcedule appointment this year shows the status of the users schedule as is planned in their calendar. please help ...

Exchange 2003 #25
Hi, I install Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 server, I try to configure MAILBOXE in one workstation with win2000 PRO, with OUTLOOK 2000 , and get the Error " OPERATION FAILD" whene I press the check name. localy on the server I can use the outlook, In the workstation I see the server by \\server . and By ping server . What Can I do? ...

Disable Activate Product
Hi, I need to be able to disable the Activate Product option on the Help menu. I have been able to do it with all of other office 2003 apps. I have tried using [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Publisher\DisabledcmdBarItemsList] TCID1 = 5933 but it just won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you, Scott ...

Exchange 2003 : Log for an email process...
Hi, How do I check the log for an email. For example, user A mailbox, what is the incoming and outgoing emails for that mailbox for the past few days ? Thank you. Regards, Zul Use the Message Tracking feature in Exchange System Manager. This uses the tracking logs held in the servername.log share under your \exchsrvr folder. There are 3rd party tools that can elaborate on these logs, two of which I detail here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_messag.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com &quo...

excel help 04-09-10
I have a table (range a5:s33) that is changing constantly and its being updated. I need cell I1 and I2 to give me the date (I1) and time (I2) when any of the cells within the range are modified....any help?...thanks Try the following Sheets Event-Macro: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, [A5:S33]) Is Nothing Then [I1] = Date [I2] = Time End If End Sub --------------- Micky "jcheko" wrote: > I have a table (ran...

Outlook 2003, I need a few clarifications
I recently installed outlook 2003. Then I had to reinstall windows shortly after, but luckily I had made a backup of all my .pst files. But now im suddenly all confused over what those different .pst files are. outlook.pst seems to be my main-one with "private/personal folders" (it also contains my calendar notes). But then i also have a archive.pst (thats twice as big in size as the outlook.pst). Anyone know what that is? Do i even need it? Lastly i have some hotmail .pst files, and they don't seem to be recognized (when i put them in that dir where outlook looks for ....