need to print personal checks with preprinted checks excel, word

i have versacheck software that is missing a file.  would like to get away
from dependency of other software and use excel or word 2000 software.
is there a template that i can use as is or modify?
thank you.

such templates can only
be provided by the check
makers.

however, what you can
do is to make multiple
copies of the pre-
printed check forms

to use for experimenting
with designing your own
template in word, excel
or access.

my suggestion would be
to use excel because you
can resize columns with
ease.

plus with a some formulas,
you can also keep a tally
of the check numbers and
their amounts and create
a database of payee's.

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

"medavino" <medavino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBB66A9D-4E39-4500-921E-D197B95A33DD@microsoft.com...
> i have versacheck software that is missing a file.  would like to get away
> from dependency of other software and use excel or word 2000 software.
> is there a template that i can use as is or modify?
> thank you.

0
db
3/28/2010 3:22:15 PM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com