need to change size of insert screen to read the name of image

I am trying to insert a picture into a word file, but the name of the image
is so long, that I can't read the jpg number on the pictures.  How do I
change the size of the box that lists the photos I am inserting?

Double click the "Title bar" of the "Insert picture" dialog box.

flpower wrote:

> I am trying to insert a picture into a word file, but the name of the image
> is so long, that I can't read the jpg number on the pictures.  How do I
> change the size of the box that lists the photos I am inserting?

0
Bob

Change Font on Character Count
I have a form from the CBOE. The form is used to give responses by students, but has limited space. This worked in Acces 2.0 and Access 97, now it is no longer working! I count the total number of characters on a page. If the count is in certain ranges then I set the font accordingly. Current Code Dim rprt as Report Set rprt = Me With rprt If Me!TextA > 1400 then .fontsize = 13 End If If Me!TextA > 2100 then .fontsize = 12 End I...

Is there a way to track changes made in an Access 2002 database?
Can a log be created that shows a name was changed on a certain date at a certain time by a certain user, etc.? -- Maureen Maureen <Maureen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can a log be created that shows a name was changed on a certain date at a >certain time by a certain user, etc.? There's a simple example at ACC2000: How to Create an Audit Trail of Record Changes in a Form http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q197592 Audit Trail - Log changes at the record level at: http://allenbrowne.com/AppAudit.html The article addresses edits, inserts, a...

Investment
Money 3000. Money has incorrectly classified my Stocks as Mutual Funds. How can I change that? In microsoft.public.money, Denis wrote: >Money has incorrectly classified my Stocks as Mutual Funds. >How can I change that? This could have come about when converting from Quicken. When you convert a custom data type from Quicken, it generally comes over as a fund. It is not trivial, but not as hard as it first appears. A few minutes should do it for each stock. In the details, remove the existing symbol, and rename the existing "mutual fund" to something you will never use. L...

Need to change pic viewer in Excel
When I was running XP Home I could open a link to a picture in Windows FAX viewer. But in running XP Pro the picture opens in IE which causes multiple browser windows to close if viewing several linked pictures. This is an Excel newsgroup. You should post your question to a WindowsXP Pro newsgroup. HTH Otto "rgroff" <rgroff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46469ECB-F3B4-4F33-9FAC-8496239F14C2@microsoft.com... > When I was running XP Home I could open a link to a picture in Windows FAX > viewer. But in running XP Pro the picture opens in IE which...

Insert > AutoText > New is Greyed Out
Hi, Does anyone know why? I'd like to set up my signature to add to a mail tread. Thanks, Michele ...

When changing a Read only attribute i get an error messge.
I am trying to open an old database . Access trlls me to change the read only attribute. When I do this I get an error messge. How can I retrieve the information in my database. "rodfromtod" <rodfromtod@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:7B30AE58-CAF5-40A4-9F3B-2CB86EB94AD2@microsoft.com... > I am trying to open an old database . Access trlls me to change the read > only > attribute. When I do this I get an error messge. How can I retrieve the > information in my database. On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:04:02 -0800, rodfromtod <rodfromtod@discus...

EXCH 5.5
I have a test server which has exch 5.5 installed. I use this for test purpose only. I want to bring pub.edb and priv.edb from my production exchange and try to repair the folders. My test exchange and production exchange, both have different site and organisation. How can I change or add new site/organisation on my test exchange so I can use production exchange's public folder ? Uninstall and then Reinstall with the correct org and site names. -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS"...

Field name derived from a string value returns a Run-time error 2465.
I have two labels on a form and want to populate them during the run time of my form. The name of the labels are "1" the other is called "2" (without the quotes of course). Field 1 runs OK but two returns a run-time error 2465. Of course, the real form is much bigger. A lot of fields called 1 through 31 are populated from within a loop. To simplify my question I down sized this post to two label fields. Any one know how to solve the problem with label "2"? Any help or hint is appreciated. ' This works OK Me![1].Caption = "abc"...

IMAP service started but the protocol needs to be started under SysMGR
I have a W2K3 and Exchange 2003 server with no error messages in the event viewer. Even though IMAP is listed as started under Services, I had to go to Exchange System Manager to go to the server, select protocols and then start. There are no error messages in the Event viewer - can anyone tell me how to start this service automatically? It is currently set for automatic in Services but that isn't doing it (even though it says started) If you stop the service with the virtual server online it should be online when the service is again started. You might have to refresh but it shoul...

Change another persons Out of Office
Is there any way to grant a supervisor or manager the ability to change one of their subordinates Out of Office message? We have a group that would like to be able to do this when one of their workers does not show up for the day. We don't want them logging onto the users computer each time and one of them swears they could do this at their last job. Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance for the help! Richard Only if they have OWA access; -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Richard.M.Henry@g...

Need help with a project sheet, need date to show/not show based o
Hello, I have the following formula in cell S2 =IF(B2="","",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) This takes a date in cell B2 and adds 31 days to it and displays it. What I need to do is to NOT have cell S2 show any date if anything is in cell D2. I'm not very adept at Vis Basic if that what it will take to do it. Thanks Max Hi, No need for code =IF(OR(B2="",D2<>""),"",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) Mike "Max" wrote: > Hello, > > I have the following formula in cell ...

Cannot change state of a promoted emailmessage
When I promote an emailmessage to an activity, the default setting is that the activity in completed. I cannot change that, but I want to, anyone who knows how to do that? Regard, Martijn ...

Change Mode
Changr mode from IMO to corp outlook 2003 Outlook 2003 has no modes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, john asked: | Changr mode from IMO to corp outlook 2003 Does that mean I cant use it any more as a client for workgroup office mail the old Microsoft mail post office I used to set it up as a service How would I configure it if I used Exchange ...

Get name of selected item for a product
Column A is with names of items. Columns B to D are for entering value of items for products B to D. Value of item is set to be max. 1 and only one item can be selected fo a product. Row1 A B C D Row2 Lamp 1 0 0 Row3 Diode 0 1 1 Row4 2Pin 0 0 0 Row5 (result) Lamp Diode Diode I need to get the result, in the last row of each product as, name o product that has been selected. What should be the formula -- Me...

Payroll changes
Is there any way to track what payroll changes have been made, and by who from week to week? You can do two things. One, you can turn on Activity Tracking within the System Setup menu. This option enables you to produce reports by user for different activity types, like card changes. Two, you can purchase the audit module, if you have GP Professional. This module is more comprehensive in what it tracks and provides reporting via SmartList. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Pam" wrote: > Is there any way to track what payroll changes have been made, and by who > from week to w...

Need help with SQL
SELECT DISTINCTROW OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.To, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Subject, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Received, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Contents, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.CountOfImportance INTO OUTLOOK_APPROVEt2 FROM OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1 WHERE Received >= date_sub(curdate(), interval 1 month) and Received <= date_sub(curdate(), interval 1 day) WITH OWNERACCESS OPTION; I am having trouble with the Where portion. I would like for this query to reveal all the emails over the past physical month. Example February 1st I would like to be able to collect the data for all of January. Any help would be greatly...

I need to know on the structure of data of Manufacturing Order Processing

attribute display names
I am trying to find the corresponding display names for each attribute. I have a case where the schema names and the actual CRM field names are very different. I want to put a spreadsheet together with the field name from the form and its actual database name. Which table holds the display name? I have looked in the metabase and have not found it yet. Thanks, Ryan See the StringMap table in the MSCRM DB. HTH, Dave Ryan wrote: > I am trying to find the corresponding display names for each attribute. I > have a case where the schema names and the actual CRM field names are ver...

Balance showing as #####
I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct this in very simple terms please as someone helped me in setting this up and I am not too familiar with Excel 2003. Thanks.. "Terri" <terri@mylanusa.com> wrote in message news:e3XCGLAdJHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now >gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct >this in very simple terms please as someone helped ...

charting a single changing DDE cell
I have a spreadsheet that captures real time stock data via a DDE link. The cell captures the last price of a stock as it changes over time. Can you chart that changing cell as the day progresses. Maybe capture the data and then chart it or a macro which plots that cell every minute? Bob You would need to capture the value of that changing cell periodically in a growing table, possibly in a different sheet. For example, every time you update it via the DDE, you could run a code that copies the value of the cell to the last row of the table. Use a dynamic chart to plot the values in t...

Changing Source excel file causes links in word to fail
I've got a Word document with about 600 links to an excel spreadsheet. Updating the links works fine until the source excel file is changed thenword changes some portion of the links from Unformatted Text to a spreadsheet cell. Changing the links manually or with a macro there are some observed changes in the links. The cells that change are changed from Automatic to Manual and this happens to all of the cells on a single Excel row. There's nothing wrong with the data and the spreadsheet formats are identical. When I go back to the original settings I can change the ...

Urgent help: change outlook default conatct form
Hi all, We added several fields to contacts in the standard form (design mode). We want this form to become users' default conatct form. Also, old contacts are able to launch from this new customized form. are these possible? exchange 2003/outllokk2003/outlook 2007) Yes. This is possible. You need to change the form on the folder properties and then run a program to change the IPM form used on existing items. See the last two sections at http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm for details and link to the program. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

Duplicate Payee Names for Credit Card Accounts
My wife and I both have credit cards through Capital One that we pay electronically via MSN Billpay. However, it is very difficult to ensure that I select the correct payee account when entering payments. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=65. "Bill Kendrick" <wg_kendr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OIEoIHeOEHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > My wife and I both have credit cards through Capital One that we pay > electronically via MSN Billpay. However, it is very difficult to ensure that > I select the correct payee account when entering payments. > > ...

Change Admin Group
Is anyone aware of a workaround for changing a server from one Administrative Group to another? I know they aren't easily moved looking for a hack if available. Many thanks, Jeff "Jeff Abbott" <jeff.abbott@veritas.com> wrote: >Is anyone aware of a workaround for changing a server from one >Administrative Group to another? I know they aren't easily moved looking >for a hack if available. Moving the server's easy. Making it work after you do it's a bitch. Moving an object between containers with ADSI isn't hard. Getting all the objects renam...

Change Exchange Virtual Directory URL
Hi, how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL default path is https://servername.domain.tld/exchange for OWA. I would like OWA is available by https://servername.domain.tld/ without /exchange in URL. Is that possible, with minimal administrative effort? Thanks Florian http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293386/en-us. "flabs" <flabs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9525E2-9246-43A3-A309-06F6B025D5C4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL > default path is https://servername.domai...